FakeTransBoltonDoll4FailedFASsyPublicityStunts Part 105

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FakeTransBoltonDoll4FailedFASsyPublicityStunts Part 105

Post by nikkibella17 »

"I go to Israel all the time." What.

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Man... Dumbfuck hoe should have licked David n' Jason's shoes and at least be more fucking grateful because they single-handedly delayed by another almost 2yrs the inevitable demise of her pathetic channel. Bitch copied Jason and started going on tours, bitch got her manager, Jordan, through Jason/David and I am sure as hell the guy regrets the day he became her manager (his face is really uncomfortable/cringey everytime he is around her) and its sure as fuck that he'll dip swiftly as soon as possible, but he is still tied to her by a contract for a period of time, momentarily. Also, where the fuck are all the drama channels that were all up in her ass? No defending Trash, their Pig Qween?!? Total radio silence. No more ass kissing from Nick Snyder or Dustin Rodent or Rich Luxth...?!? Mmhmmm. What a bunch of fucking disgusting rats.
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

I was going to watch it, but eh I'm not sure I will. Trish always looks like an idiot when she does interviews. Also, her go-to schtick is to make snide remarks, but it's obvious she is just copying someone else's persona. She always just comes off as even more fake in interviews than in her youtube stories.

LittleEdiesScarf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleEdiesScarf »

nikkibella17 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:48 pm
Maybe Israel is the name of some dude she bangs on the DL. She is so wack.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

nikkibella17 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:48 pm
Is she somehow getting Israel mixed up with Target???

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

The second half of the podcast was just Trisha flirting with Ethan in front of his wife :roll: after she had made videos where she said she would never even touch him.

Oh and she hates men? Its because no sane man wants her.
But she had to play the victim card and say that she was being cheated on/ beaten up in every relationship. :roll:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I read somewhere that when a woman ESPECIALLY like Trisha Paytas speaks.. and you notice her voice getting higher and higher, like an ear deafening squeak the kind that kills bugs is 1000% proof that she is lying. 😂 and that’s how her voice was after she got exposed for making $8000 🤣

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

At this point I would even settle for some kind of save the squids foundation to call her out :lol: What the fuck was that squid story? Ethan kept egging her on and she just kept going deeper with it. Nobody believes this fabricated nonsense, she's telling fictional stories now and trying to pass them off as something she's lived. How is that an interview, whats the point? I picture her being drunk as fuck one night and her youtube auto playing something where she saw a squid delivered in a bag. You could tell with every question he asked about the squid, her wheels kept turning on what to say.
Last edited by Anise on Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Missie12
Learner
Learner

Post by Missie12 »

jsm__xo wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:00 pm
Has anyone here ever known anyone in their life who just causally does METH? She is so full of shit. You don’t just randomly do meth for fun when you’re out for a night of drinking. She’s never done meth. I wish someone who has actually suffered from drug addiction would call her out on it.

THANK YOU🙌🏻🙌🏻 There is ZERO way this chick has done meth.. I said before if anything I think she pops adderall which gives you crackhead vibes but it’s not actual meth..she would not be a someone that can try meth and not be hooked and she wouldn’t be a functioning meth addict.. you can function on adderall much better! I just don’t believe she’s tried meth, her addictive personality she would’ve been full fledge a crackhead by now if that was the case!!

rey7878
Talker
Talker

Post by rey7878 »

DrunkLiarSomeone5150HerAgain

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

She pops her full nip out in her latest vlog channel video. I guess it's okay because she's a man. She also says she might be pregnant and Kalli calls her out by saying she saw a condom in her bathroom trash. I guess from the same guy who demanded an STD test from her.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

I can’t believe the crap she eats, a chicken patty between two donuts 🤢 her food always looks so dry and disgusting. Then she feels guilty for using two straws, one chicken patty does more harm to the environment than all the straws in the world, but of course she wouldn’t know that. With the amount of processed meat and cheese she eats, I will be amazed if she doesn’t get breast cancer later on in life, especially with a family history.

Post by Guest »

Shane and Jeffrees next videos come out on Monday and Tuesday so I fully expect her to upload some sort of pity me bullshit troll crap on one of those days.

DrunkGargoyleOfQueefChapelDoll4FUPATroopaPodcastExorcisim

sevenoclock
Learner
Learner

Post by sevenoclock »

lul.png
I'll be amazed if anyone legitimately walks away from the podcast and thinks she's a likable person.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

antigone
Talker
Talker

Post by antigone »

pious wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:14 pm
She pops her full nip out in her latest vlog channel video. I guess it's okay because she's a man. She also says she might be pregnant and Kalli calls her out by saying she saw a condom in her bathroom trash. I guess from the same guy who demanded an STD test from her.
I reported her "I'm getting married" video because he nips are clearly visible throughout half of it.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

TeddySerious wrote:She got that meth business from somewhere. Some movie or tv show she watched I have no doubt. I like that she claimed to be sober except for alcohol. You’re either sober or you’re not, and Trisha’s main problem has always been booze. She is an embarrassing cringe mean drunk. The incident with Sean where she threw his laptop across the parking garage and the limo behavior on Jason’s birthday are two perfect examples of Trisha’s shitty behavior when she’s drunk. A lot of what she puts out at night online is fueled by alcohol. You aren’t sober Trisha.

Ethan and his wife may not be perfect, but they did the one thing none of these drama channels will do — call her out on her lies and force her to deny, deflect or admit them. All of those other drama channels are bullshit ass kissers and a joke. What Ethan did was pretty good journalism imo. It’s about time someone asked her the right questions to catch her in her pack of lies.

She’s been SUPER quiet today guys. I’m expecting something dramatic including tears or a suicide attempt soon. She’s cooking up something over there because this podcast release isn’t giving her the response she thought it would. Guarantee she never does an interview again unless they give her questions ahead of time.
I do think Trisha Image has a drinking problem. We've all seen how she acts when drunk. The fact she refuses to admit that is interesting. I think she probably has a pill problem too.
I think the meth story was a story. But that's just my opinion. Unless she really did get it from Aaron or someone like Aaron that she knows and just doesn't show.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She admitted to Ethan she has puked after mukbangs.
Just as I suspected. She’d be a lot bigger if she wasn’t puking, and I think she does it a lot more than we think.

Oh yeah. She’s 100% an alcoholic. I think she drinks a lot more than we think too.

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

TeddySerious wrote: She admitted to Ethan she has puked after mukbangs.
Just as I suspected. She’d be a lot bigger if she wasn’t puking, and I think she does it a lot more than we think.

Oh yeah. She’s 100% an alcoholic. I think she drinks a lot more than we think too.
But according to her she's sober. You can't drink and say that 🤦‍♀️

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

OFF TOPIC: You guys are like friends here. Can I ask you to please keep my family in your thoughts as My Husband has hunkered down ready to do battle against the Kincaid fire in Sonoma, California. We lost everything in the Tubbs fire October 2017 & lived in a rental for almost 2 years before going back to our land & our temporary new home. I had to fly to Canada to care for my ailing Mother. I’m so worried about my Husband, he’s refusing to leave even though there’s been a mandatory evacuation. The power has also been shut off to more than a million homes to help stop more fires during the diablo winds. I pray the fire spares us this time, we can’t lose everything again. Thank you.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Icanteven11 wrote:OFF TOPIC: You guys are like friends here. Can I ask you to please keep my family in your thoughts as My Husband has hunkered down ready to do battle against the Kincaid fire in Sonoma, California. We lost everything in the Tubbs fire October 2017 & lived in a rental for almost 2 years before going back to our land & our temporary new home. I had to fly to Canada to care for my ailing Mother. I’m so worried about my Husband, he’s refusing to leave even though there’s been a mandatory evacuation. The power has also been shut off to more than a million homes to help stop more fires during the diablo winds. I pray the fire spares us this time, we can’t lose everything again. Thank you.
That's so scary. I'm so sorry. I hope everything turns out okay. Stay strong!

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”