SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Post by Guest »

Continue

Thanks Linda2017 for the title!

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Post by NicosDoll »

TeddySerious wrote: Continue

Thanks Linda2017 for the title!
Love the new thread title! 💗👍🎉

stunnin
Informer
Informer

Post by stunnin »

This bitch is getting boring because nobody gives a shit about her anymore lol

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

does anyone know the tea between Adam and her? Adam hasn't said anything about it

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

Lol so she said the guy didn’t want to date her because of How her bumble photos were but decided to post that clit clip supposedly after sex with him... this is demonic

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

Lol this photo dphue posted of her. Imagine how awful all the other photos must have been for them to choose this one. She looks terrible.

Like literally if you told me that was someone wearing prosthetics and a party city wig for a scary Halloween costume I wouldn’t even question it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

Allyforyou wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:54 pm
Lol this photo dphue posted of her. Imagine how awful all the other photos must have been for them to choose this one. She looks terrible.

Like literally if you told me that was someone wearing prosthetics and a party city wig for a scary Halloween costume I wouldn’t even question it.
I was going to post that this photo looked rough but then looked everywhere else and on all the platforms it’s very rough... Got to admit, Adam did miracles and dphue is some charity org

Post by Guest »

Naples wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:50 pm
Lol so she said the guy didn’t want to date her because of How her bumble photos were but decided to post that clit clip supposedly after sex with him... this is demonic
Letting a stranger cum inside you is disgusting.

Post by Guest »

she probably found that bottle of fake spunk she had years ago for the later challenge and used it on herself. Anyone who willingly fucks her condom free and jizzes in her deserves whatever STD and stalker behavior they get from her. Bunch of irresponsible goddamn morons.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

stunnin wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:36 pm
This bitch is getting boring because nobody gives a shit about her anymore lol
yeah she just repeats the same cycles over and over its become such a bore, I'm hanging on for post tour breakdowns, road to bankruptcy and further botching her frankenstein body.

Post by Guest »

And she wonders why a respectable Hollywood producer and mother of two wanted to keep her children away from her.

Why is she advertising hair care?? She is the LAST person I’d take advice from. It’s just laughable.

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade »

Allyforyou wrote:

My sleep paralysis demon standing at the end of my bed at 3am
20191003_205352.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

Oooooohhh snap look at Trisha serving jack o'lantern vibes in that orange shirt!!! I'm starting to think she has reverse body dysmorphia. Who would feel comfortable being that ugly?

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

Allyforyou wrote:

She's always talking about going for facials, yet her skin looks the same. Even under layers of makeup its visible how bad the texture is. She has the means to buy the best skincare, have the best treatments, yet let's it get to this point. She's too lazy to really take charge of her health, and the older she gets the harder it becomes. And at this point, more plastic surgery will make things worse.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

Allyforyou wrote:

Such weightloss. Much skinny. :rofl:

It's like they did it on purpose lmao

Post by Guest »

H8terade wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:55 pm
Allyforyou wrote:

My sleep paralysis demon standing at the end of my bed at 3am
20191003_205352.jpg
She looks older than her mom. Good lord. At least Adam kept her from looking like an overused leather hemorrhoid pillow.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Her tree stump legs make her porcine hooves look tiny
Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 10.42.57 PM.png

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Thanks for the title!
Kyra the fishie caught my attention on Trishas twitter. I looked at Kyras twitter and omfg . Kyra posted a photo of herself sitting in her dark unfurnished apartment, dressed in Trisha's merch from head to toe. And saying how she is gonna spend last of her cash on October glitter box because she doesnt have any money left on her card. How is this woman engaged? Why is her fiance not getting her any help?
How is it for Trisha to know that THIS is her typical underdeveloped fan fishie??

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Allyforyou wrote:

She is starting to look like her favourite fishie Kyra heeheeeeheee lmfaooo and its just karma. :rofl: :rofl:
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

RoseyShyeet62
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoseyShyeet62 »

Linda2017 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:24 am
Thanks for the title!
Kyra the fishie caught my attention on Trishas twitter. I looked at Kyras twitter and omfg . Kyra posted a photo of herself sitting in her dark unfurnished apartment, dressed in Trisha's merch from head to toe. And saying how she is gonna spend last of her cash on October glitter box because she doesnt have any money left on her card. How is this woman engaged? Why is her fiance not getting her any help?
How is it for Trisha to know that THIS is her typical underdeveloped fan fishie??
Trasha does not give a shit about her mentally challenged fans, they're just money for her, it does not matter if they will starve or spend their last dime on her shitty ass merch or tickets for her shit tour. She is truly a beast with no conscience or morality. But also her fans deserve her as their Scam Queen. They are made for each other.
“Vapid in thoughts, phony in words,
Ill-natured though a whore,
Her belly is a bag of turds,
And her c u n t is a common shore.”
― John Wilmot, The Complete Poems/with a slight revision

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”