SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

Re: SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Post by Guest »

We need thread title suggestions!

I submitted mine:

TPainYourselfTransDoll4OldUsedUpDirtyAsshole

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I can’t bring myself to give her new music vide-no a watch, but from that gif, someone needs to splice in the shaking water glass from Jurassic Park when she does her Godzilla hop.

Delusional4Daddy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Delusional4Daddy »

FakeTransLeechDoll4VanityCopycatProjects

Post by Guest »

GooglyEyedHonkerDots4BargainBinTroyBoltonCosplay

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

I missed something go down again but always end up around when she's boring as hell.

The whole trans thing didn't get her canceled? Well now for sure nothing ever will if that didn't. She's around to stay for good. People have been canceled for way less than this. Why didn't she get the Laura Lee treatment? Why is she so untouchable? That's the only thing I don't understand. I've seen someone make a theory here being about men not finding her attractive therefore she gets away with whatever but who really knows. She should've been blacklisted for being racist years ago. Controversial shitty figures should not be rewarded or looked up to as idols, unfortunately that's the timeline we're currently in.

She really wants to die and be seen as some sort of ~ART POP icon it seems. But what exactly is her art pop?

Soooo boring, sad, pathetic, and embarrassing being 31 years old and looking 50 because she paid a lot of money to botch her face yet she emphases so much on looks. On top of too many things to name that are wrong with this trash bag to begin with, while we're all living in the real world and building relationships with our partners and having sex, living our lives, doing what we can to enjoy life even if we have to work many hours and barely get by...at least we have love. At the end of the day, we can say that and have warmth in our beds. Meanwhile, Trisha is just staring into the camera and talking to herself all day long, completely losing her mind around night time plotting weird acts of revenge in her fucked up head. That's the real art.

People think we're being mean and over the top about her age and vagina and appearance but the choices she makes are awesome and she totally treats people with respect and dignity! It's not like she abuses any of her boyfriends and paid friends or anything. :roll:

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

I think she got away with the trans mainly bec there wasn't enough negative attention. Trans, advocates and allies likely know she is full of shit but don't want to call her out due to fear of it negatively affecting true trans and their coming out. It comes down to only a real piece of shit would take being trans as a publicity stunt and many just don't want to touch it.

The drama channels are all obsessed with being pals with big youtubers now and are too scared to call her out bc it might ruin their chance of being friends.

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

Idk guys I think she did get canceled. Yes it kind of looks that she functions but it’s one of those things when anything she says will annoy people more and more now. Her only way out is to go away from internet for a year, but she wouldn’t do that ever. She attached herself to peak trans emotion, nobody will forget that.

PotaytaPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PotaytaPiggy »

I give absolutely zero fucks if she feels validated about me being wrong about a damn pant tag. It looks ridiculous and anyone that wears it like that looks ridiculous. If that makes her feel better about her miserable hoarder life then that is fine. As long as she gives me shitty content and breakdowns in rapid succession I’m happy!

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

She BRAGS about having a clean blood panel then announces to Aaron Carter on his IG live last night “no more sex, I’m staying clean” or whatever then posts an IG story about being so happy she “gets that good D” on the regular and how she’s in such a good mood now... GIANT EYEROLL

Post by Guest »

1000%DelusionalHeManDoll410InchDecayingClit

Or H3Man just to dig in a bit

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

FASsyToddlerMusicVideoDoll4Jumping1InchOffTheGround

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Naples wrote:Idk guys I think she did get canceled. Yes it kind of looks that she functions but it’s one of those things when anything she says will annoy people more and more now. Her only way out is to go away from internet for a year, but she wouldn’t do that ever. She attached herself to peak trans emotion, nobody will forget that.
I feel like she's been canceled. I feel like she's in the lane of other hated YouTubers. The only difference is she plans to stick around forever because she needs any kind of attention. The others typically eventually say "I'm done with YouTube now, I'm going to go figure things out". Then they come back a year later.
She already doesn't get the views she used to. Most comments are making fun of her or hate comments. Even the most hated people have fans. Most of her fans you can tell are braindead types or equally gross and conniving.
She's kind of on the Onison or whatever his name is level.

When she was in the car with Kali, I kind of felt bad for her sister. It reminded me of myself. My older sister is sort of messed up. Not anywhere near Trisha's level. But I noticed everything that was off with her but I didn't say anything because I felt bad. I knew she had some issues and I didn't want to make it worse.
I feel like that's Kali. Although judging by their mother, they all seem to have some issues stemming from their mom.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

NoOneCares4UglyCanceledDoll

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

ImAGayManDoll4LocomotorImpediments

Post by Guest »

FakeTransBoltonDoll4FailedFASsyPublicityStunts

PotaytaPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PotaytaPiggy »

TeddySerious wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:10 am
Perfect!!

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

FASsyFuckCantJump4FailedPublicityStuntsAndLife

FakeTransFASsyFailure4IncomingPostTourBreakdown
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

TeddySerious wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:10 am
Make the new thread plzzz as I don’t wanna post a screenshot on a dying one!
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

The dumbest part of her saying she’s trans and acting like no one can say otherwise cause it’s her “truth” (And Gigi going along with it)
That idea completely ignores the fact that words have definitions. There’s a clear existing definition for what being Transgender is and what she described in her video isn’t it. Period. It’s not a point of argument. It’s a fact.

That would be like saying you’re eating a strawberry when you very clearly have an apple in your hand. No matter how many times you say it’s a strawberry it’s very obvious it’s an apple. You can’t just suddenly decide an apples now called a strawberry cause you want it to be.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”