CavernousClamTrapDoll4MethRoadTrips Part 102

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Amoneyyy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CavernousClamTrapDoll4MethRoadTrips Part 102

Post by Amoneyyy »

Last page of her poems

Please give us a happy ending.
I never want to lose you again
I’ll never take you for granted
I’ll be with you til the end
For anything you do, I accept it as it’s you

“Would you ever get back with Jason?”
“Fuck no!”

...right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

How could someone just want to live like this it's so embarrassing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

Re: Adam... Imagine being at someone's beck and call, saving them from an overdose by calling 9-11, being there for them in the hospital even though that's not part of your job, dancing for them even though you're not a dancer, traveling across the country for their delusional toddler toooeeer, have them scream at you in an airport parking lot... And they're still so shitty that you have to cut them out.

I'm guessing she did something awful and fucked up yet again... otherwise she'd be playing the victim with some "Everyone in LA uses you" rant right about now.

picklechips
Talker
Talker

Post by picklechips »

I was looking a few years back(2,3 and 4 yrs) on her channels today. I wanted to see something. Have not found it yet. I did find that she has hung out with Cedric before quite a bit. Looking at those thumbnails....does he do pills too?

She did lots of collabs with joey graceffa. it has been 3 or 4 years since she did videos of just hanging out with shane and drew. Then there was the kale era. She never dated kale right? I never understood who he was. I think I am looking for a pattern or some sort of pattern from before sean and that ari guy. She did the shocker videos on race and the gyne visit (so she goes every 2years? lol) I wonder if her crazy antics came about because of the money thing? That house, the lien, music videos, all started around the same time. Could be coincidence.

Post by Guest »

Did she really get done up just to hang out with that guy from her music video? She is so beyond pathetic.

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

TeddySerious wrote: She looks ancient in her instastories, but she’s back feeling herself and thinking she’s hot.
I can’t stand this con artist.
Woe is me crying pity party and two days later dancing around in her kitchen smacking her baboon lips looking for victims on bumble.

Go away evil Tubby toddler tuna snatch.
Her skin looks bad through the pounds of makeup. I guess her torn meniscus is feeling better, lol. What a bullshit artist.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

what i am going to say is kind of morbid and i hope you know it's not from a place of me wishing this on trisha, but just something i've been wondering lately. it was mentioned earlier in the thread about her wanting a tragic end. i've known of girls like trisha to fetishize violence, etc. and it can be very dark and disturbing. i am starting to think these comments she makes, and the choices she makes (not that i am saying it's a victim's fault) are because she wants that tragic ending. that's why she chooses to hang around dangerous men and put herself into pacarious situations. random hookups with men she doesn't know without being safe, hanging around with men who are very dangerous and not in good mental states, etc. now, she looked like she was freaking out when aaron was driving, so i think its moreso in her head, she's fictionalized and sensationalized violence. to her, it's a fictional thing. she doesn't think it could happen to her, but she has this sick fantasy about it happening to her without realizing that that fantasy could very well become reality. it's like when she talks about abuse. she's made comments about "liking" abuse, or wanting it or fantasizing about it. which is so, so sick. but it's like she doesn't understand that that can be a reality. these sleezy hookups with random creepers online could end very, very poorly for her. it's like there is a disconnect. she wants the fantasy of being roughed up and a victim of violence and maybe even worse, but doesn't realize or understand that that "fantasy" could easily be reality.

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

picklechips wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:51 pm
I was looking a few years back(2,3 and 4 yrs) on her channels today. I wanted to see something. Have not found it yet. I did find that she has hung out with Cedric before quite a bit. Looking at those thumbnails....does he do pills too?

She did lots of collabs with joey graceffa. it has been 3 or 4 years since she did videos of just hanging out with shane and drew. Then there was the kale era. She never dated kale right? I never understood who he was. I think I am looking for a pattern or some sort of pattern from before sean and that ari guy. She did the shocker videos on race and the gyne visit (so she goes every 2years? lol) I wonder if her crazy antics came about because of the money thing? That house, the lien, music videos, all started around the same time. Could be coincidence.
good points; but she has always been off her rocker. back before youtube she'd 'crash' talent shows like AGT i think it was, to try to just get her face on TV. she would go on these random reality shows like "my strange addiction" type stuff just to put her overly tanned, too much black eyemake up, and practically white lips on TV as often as she could. it was very clear looking at those videos she was very, very, very mentally unwell. but then youtube happened. she started making random videos about phone cases, etc. and she became a morbid curiosity to her viewers. then she started her "trolling" ra - talking about animals not having souls, being racist, etc. etc. etc. then shane came into the picture and "OH EM GEE WE ARE SUCH BESTIES" and "#trane" became a thing. in the videos with him, she seemed almost normal. she was fun even. and then came the mukbangs. also, i will admit, fun. she would sit and talk and it was entertaining to watch her eat her nasty food and just be as genuine as i think i've seen her be. it's hard to tell with her. and then fast forward to the whole sean thing, and their "marriage" and then the vlog squad and all that. i really don't think she's ever been stable. sometimes i wish it was all an act for money but it's been carrying on since before youtube so i truly don't know what her motives are.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

emmarie wrote:what i am going to say is kind of morbid and i hope you know it's not from a place of me wishing this on trisha, but just something i've been wondering lately. it was mentioned earlier in the thread about her wanting a tragic end. i've known of girls like trisha to fetishize violence, etc. and it can be very dark and disturbing. i am starting to think these comments she makes, and the choices she makes (not that i am saying it's a victim's fault) are because she wants that tragic ending. that's why she chooses to hang around dangerous men and put herself into pacarious situations. random hookups with men she doesn't know without being safe, hanging around with men who are very dangerous and not in good mental states, etc. now, she looked like she was freaking out when aaron was driving, so i think its moreso in her head, she's fictionalized and sensationalized violence. to her, it's a fictional thing. she doesn't think it could happen to her, but she has this sick fantasy about it happening to her without realizing that that fantasy could very well become reality. it's like when she talks about abuse. she's made comments about "liking" abuse, or wanting it or fantasizing about it. which is so, so sick. but it's like she doesn't understand that that can be a reality. these sleezy hookups with random creepers online could end very, very poorly for her. it's like there is a disconnect. she wants the fantasy of being roughed up and a victim of violence and maybe even worse, but doesn't realize or understand that that "fantasy" could easily be reality.
Completely agree. As someone else said, I don't think Trisha understands the difference between fiction and reality.

I always knew her mental health was really really bad, but I never thought of her as someone who can't see the difference. But she can't.

She lives in a fictionalized world in her apartment. She pretends she's getting interviewed. That's why when she goes on these podcasts she looks like a deer in headlights when they say certain things because it goes against her view of the world.

Post by Guest »

Oh no. Trisha doesn’t want to die nor is she suicidal. She’s an attention hog and says and does for attention. Narcissists like her don’t want to die.

With this stupid Hustlers movie getting such attention, I’m fully expecting a video on her old stripper days and how millions of men showered her in gifts and she slept with LOTS of famous athletes and moviestars. Don’t forget the time she was rescued by a wealthy businessman and had ultimate spending and he begged her to marry him on a balcony (cough cough pretty woman plot).

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

I hope she lives a long life. I want to continue to watch and laugh at her

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Trisha is like Voldemort.
AKA: He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
Nobody will dare say her name because she’s evil as fuck.
:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

Post by Guest »

Allyforyou wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:52 pm
Y’all are not gonna believe this but I work in Beverly Hills and I just saw her in traffic rn driving home lol
Did you give her the finger???

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

Turkey Sandwich wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:14 pm
Allyforyou wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:52 pm
Y’all are not gonna believe this but I work in Beverly Hills and I just saw her in traffic rn driving home lol
Did you give her the finger???
Nah I had to cut in front of her because she wasn’t paying attention. Traffic would move but she wouldn’t notice cause she was head down looking at her phone. Watching her in action it’s amazing she’s never gotten into an accident. She barely ever looked up from her phone.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Sorry if this has been discussed to death but how did her and Jason meet? They don’t seem like they’d cross paths normally

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed to death but how did her and Jason meet? They don’t seem like they’d cross paths normally
It started as a vlog schtick from what I can tell. She talked about them a lot in videos and then they met for vlogs. Their first date and whatnot I think was fake. They were just "friends" for a bit or used for vlog purposes. Eventually she talked him into dating her.

She was pretty obsessed with their videos. I think she had a crush on David the entire time tbh.

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

Jesus Christ her minions are just hands down some of the dumbest fucking people. She has taught them all well on how to be a victim. They will attack you in the comments and then claim you're angry or need help and they were just trying to be positive. Only thing worse than their attention whore leaders is 100s of little garbage victims.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote: Oh no. Trisha doesn’t want to die nor is she suicidal. She’s an attention hog and says and does for attention. Narcissists like her don’t want to die.

With this stupid Hustlers movie getting such attention, I’m fully expecting a video on her old stripper days and how millions of men showered her in gifts and she slept with LOTS of famous athletes and moviestars. Don’t forget the time she was rescued by a wealthy businessman and had ultimate spending and he begged her to marry him on a balcony (cough cough pretty woman plot).
This cracks me up. Does she think no one will catch onto her copy and paste life? People watch movies/media, Trisha.

I wanna know what her sister and mother think when Trisha spews this bullshit.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:55 pm
Sorry if this has been discussed to death but how did her and Jason meet? They don’t seem like they’d cross paths normally
Andrea Russet was in the vlogs for a bit and told Jason he had the perfect girl for her and she said Trisha’s name.
I’m guessing Trisha saw that video and decided to hit him up. She then watched all their videos and when they filmed one of their “first dates” together he didn’t know anything about her, hadn’t even watched her videos. Trisha even pointed it out. She couldn’t believe someone didn’t know who she was. Lmfao. But of course she already knew everything about him and his friends. She basically started talking about dating the first time they met. She was so forceful even when he said he didn’t want to date anyone. It’s so cringe. If you look up the video where they go to Medieval Times together, you’ll see for yourself how crazy she was acting even BEFORE they were official.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

corncobcucumber82 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:58 pm
Jesus Christ her minions are just hands down some of the dumbest fucking people. She has taught them all well on how to be a victim. They will attack you in the comments and then claim you're angry or need help and they were just trying to be positive. Only thing worse than their attention whore leaders is 100s of little garbage victims.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Right? I noticed this too, her fans are so toxic and their logic is so fucking backwards. They will call you every name in the book but preach positivity and say that YOU need help. Hypocritical as fuck, just like their idol Trisha.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”