QueefingFatantinoDoll4CysticPussClickbait Part 97

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Seeseeone
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QueefingFatantinoDoll4CysticPussClickbait Part 97

Post by Seeseeone »

caroline_margret_ has a full length picture of Trash. It’s worse than we thought.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Allyforyou wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:28 pm
^^^^ I think you guys are talking about Casandra Ramos. She’s Natalie’s best friend and her “manager”...that’s why she’s around often. She works in PR not fitness or yoga so it’s not the same person the YouTube comments were talking about.

She’s def Jason’s type but I don’t think there’s anything happening there.
Is she her manager? She works/ed for the company that gives influencer free clothes I thought, but her being Nats manager would make sense since she is much more constantly around now. I giggled just now and I came over and saw people speculating she was with Jason. Lol definitely NOT.

But tbh I am all for perpetuating the narrative that Jason has moved on so that Trisha will believe it too. She is spiraling.

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

Seeseeone wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:02 pm
caroline_margret_ has a full length picture of Trash. It’s worse than we thought.
Omg girl thanks for the tip.

Those shoes LMFAO HAHHAHA

Her tits without a bra....

The cheap looking unflattering cut of the dress....

...just omg lolol I can’t stop laughing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quita1270
Talker
Talker

Post by Quita1270 »

Seeseeone wrote:
I saw her pic with Trish. What are those shoes Trish is wearing? They look like clunky wedges. Not flattering on her short, stumpy legs.

I wonder if she had Michael make that dress.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Yikes I think she slept in the wig (not bad) and the make up. Hear me out. Jay laid that wig. Jay was on Jeffree’s pat roll today, obvs, so he wasn’t there to lay Trishas wig. But I think she’s wearing yesterday’s make up to the wedding because the foundation went over the lace of the wig. If she’d wiped the make up off, she’d have ruined the front of the wig.
Imagine going to an expensive af boujee wedding in 2 day old make up. Eek.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Quita1270 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:13 pm
Seeseeone wrote:
I saw her pic with Trish. What are those shoes Trish is wearing? They look like clunky wedges. Not flattering on her short, stumpy legs.

I wonder if she had Michael make that dress.
Jesus it’s so bad.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

paygurl 17 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:53 pm
LittleBananaBun wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:35 pm
paygurl 17 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 pm
MizHigh_Heelboot wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:10 pm
inexhaustible wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:36 am
Someone in the comments said that Jason is dating a personal trainer or something??
He may be dating someone, in one of the pics posted there was a beautiful brunette, I did wonder if she was with him.
I think you’re right because in david’s instagram story they are at dinner and her and jason are sitting next to each other and jason just gazing at her like she’s the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen. And last night i’m natalie’s snap they were both sitting in the back of the tesla together on the way to vidcon and let me just say jason NEVER sits on the back. plus this girl in the complete opposite of trisha so good for jason
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but you sure are aware of Jason's whereabouts. Like it seems like you're more interested in posting about Jason here than Trisha.
It’s fun to watch to difference between the 2 post break up jason not giving a single fuck and then there’s trisha begging for a husband, she’s pathetic
She says she’s hotter but he’s the one that’s actually lost weight, the healthy way without drugs, he looks healthy and happy af.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Sorry for all the posts but she just posted these on her twitter along with a predictable sappy caption.
Last edited by melissa_nine on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WolfieKitty
Learner
Learner

Post by WolfieKitty »

Yikessss the shrek did end up attending Gigi's wedding after all. You KNOW she's burning with jealousy cus again someone's getting married and the oversized turd isn't

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

A5E92C1C-1AD2-4F91-ABB2-FA4717ACA754.jpeg
Dear Lord, what happened to GiGis face?? She is a mess.
And Trisha looks blitzed.

LittleBananaBun
Talker
Talker

Post by LittleBananaBun »

TeddySerious wrote: A5E92C1C-1AD2-4F91-ABB2-FA4717ACA754.jpeg

It looks like she's doing the same ol' over-filling of the face like all the whackos in Hollywood are doing. I think when they get it done for the first time, it's like a big rush so they think oh, the more I get, the better I'll look! They get so used to looking at themselves that they don't notice how much their face has changed and that they've gone too far!

Also, yeah, Trish also looks like someones sad aunt in an equally sad dress.

Post by Guest »

Lol wow, Trisha does look blitzed and miserably bitter. That smile more looks like a cringe. She can’t stand being at this wedding because it isn’t her own, you can tell lol

paygurl 17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paygurl 17 »

melissa_nine wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:22 pm
paygurl 17 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:53 pm
LittleBananaBun wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:35 pm
paygurl 17 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:58 pm
MizHigh_Heelboot wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:10 pm

He may be dating someone, in one of the pics posted there was a beautiful brunette, I did wonder if she was with him.
I think you’re right because in david’s instagram story they are at dinner and her and jason are sitting next to each other and jason just gazing at her like she’s the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen. And last night i’m natalie’s snap they were both sitting in the back of the tesla together on the way to vidcon and let me just say jason NEVER sits on the back. plus this girl in the complete opposite of trisha so good for jason
I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but you sure are aware of Jason's whereabouts. Like it seems like you're more interested in posting about Jason here than Trisha.
It’s fun to watch to difference between the 2 post break up jason not giving a single fuck and then there’s trisha begging for a husband, she’s pathetic
She says she’s hotter but he’s the one that’s actually lost weight, the healthy way without drugs, he looks healthy and happy af.

And he left cvs buying what looked to be a box of condoms check his tagged photos 🤣

Post by Guest »

3265F14F-CD99-4FAD-8118-CD5F962A4578.jpeg
Fassy Toddler alert.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

The only thing that is better is her hair. Everything else is shit.

You know she's bitter about the wedding because it isn't hers.

I don't like Jason, but I'm glad he's ignored her this whole time. I think he still follows her because he doesn't care enough to go searching through and delete people. He's just that type of person.

I know it doesn't seem like it, but I really don't think he cares who is following who or comments and stuff. I really think he'd only care if it was a big celeb or actor or something. He's completely different than Trisha. I really think he's only into the whole VS and YouTube thing because of money and it giving him excitement/something to focus on. Because judging by his videos with Trisha, I could tell he's the type who gets depressed living a life like Trisha's. All alone boarded up in their house gorging on food.

She was pretty bad with Sean, but not this bad. It was different because he did her dirty so she could talk shit and people felt bad for her. And then he sent the letter and she had to talk around it and eventually just stopped all together. Plus I think she felt more stupid in that relationship because he did turn out to be bi/gay or whatever. So I think she was embarrassed for some reason. Plus because he never did say they dated.

This is going to go on for awhile. Probably until he finds a new girlfriend, which is hopefully soon. I honestly don't think Trisha will ever find someone. I typically feel bad for such a thing, but we all know it's her own fault.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

Allyforyou wrote:
Seeseeone wrote:
Omg girl thanks for the tip.

Those shoes LMFAO HAHHAHA

Her tits without a bra....

The cheap looking unflattering cut of the dress....

...just omg lolol I can’t stop laughing

Straight out of the 1994 Delia’s catalogue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

i don't want to say it but GiGi looks worse than Trisha here (face wise). Might be just the angle of her head but she's overdone the fillers. But her body looks great, the dress is beautiful and she got married, so overall she's got everything Trisha (think she) wants.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Im-A-Doll wrote:

i don't want to say it but GiGi looks worse than Trisha here (face wise). Might be just the angle of her head but she's overdone the fillers. But her body looks great, the dress is beautiful and she got married, so overall she's got everything Trisha (think she) wants.
And she married a Getty. Trisha could never. ;) I gotta say, I do like Nat's hair blonde.

WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

Hahaha!! Poor Trisha. She's soooo forgettable ;) Looks like she had to leave.

WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

C8EA6DEF-B77A-436C-8AC4-A9B3669CD70F.png
:shock:

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”