PillPoppingPoet4FiftyShadesOfGreyVag Part 94

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

PillPoppingPoet4FiftyShadesOfGreyVag Part 94

Post by Guest »

Congrats steph88x!

Continue

mandyRD
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PillPoppingPoet4FiftyShadesOfGreyVag Part 94

Post by mandyRD »

that was fast :respekt:

Is she the one with the most thread on GG?

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I hope Chris Klemens makes a video reading some of her poems.

Hunter_boots
Talker
Talker

Post by Hunter_boots »

pious wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:58 pm
Me too!
Divafied / Blueberry Pancakes Fly Me To The Moon

fishfingers101
Talker
Talker

Post by fishfingers101 »

pious wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:58 pm
Hahaha that would end me!

I just had to skim the last 10 pages but from what I did see, she has lost it.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

TeddySerious wrote: Congrats steph88x!

Continue
omg yes thank you!! my first thread title :tu: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

Well Peter looks like the chickens done come home to roost and sh-- on your head. She's just so 'cool' though.

izza1
Debater
Debater

Post by izza1 »

congrats on the thread!

Post by Guest »

The key thing here is “the Internet has turned against me.” She is all set to cook up reverse psychology and throw pity parties until she gets her way. She’s even trying to rewrite history. There was a lot more to the hate she got over the Lenna cancer scare. Must be convenient to change the narrative when you’ve picked up so many new subs because of your former VS affiliation.

Peter’s video was better than Emilia’s. Emilia used it to plug her meetup with a copycat of Trisha’s pizza party.
Emilia is coming off very calculating right now. Won’t be long until Trisha goes off on her.

The bottom line is if she doesn’t want anyone to talk about her or critique her, don’t sit on the Internet for over a week bawling and whining. She knows this all goes with being a YouTuber. So fucking entitled. She didn’t even know the whole story behind Kay Von D and Jeffree but she uploaded a video on her opinions (which she admitted later she only did for views). Hypocrite.

She’s not upset that she’s been a liar and asshole.
She’s upset she got caught. Typical criminal behavior.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

No-one should feel sympathy towards her. She's 31 and has had ample time to change, and she's been on youtube for years now, she knows how being in the public eye (even if its only internet fame) is. None of this is new to her. She's had backlash constantly in her youtube "career" but she never takes a break from it when it gets bad. She needs to realise that she's in the wrong and take responsibility but if she's 31 and not doing that I doubt she ever will.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Exactly, she's old enough to know this shit. She has to ALWAYS be in the right and always have everything go her way, or she defaults to fake breakdowns until everyone is on her side again. It's not working as quickly as she hoped this time, so she's starting to freak out :rofl:

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

She was baiting the internet with that video about coming off pills. she knew that it was a topic many would be sensitive too, so whoever the first person to call her out on her bullshit was would get another video. she has run out of video ideas, and also eneds to win back some sympathy after the nick situation.

I have sympathy for addicts as i do believe its a disease... but what she has is not a disease... she has the fucking flu. her whole timeline and story does not add up.

to top it off, she claims shes seeing a therapist... with her coming off a drug addiction, and yet in a video recently she said the therapist offered her medication but then told her to try the coping mechanisms instead. a doctor wouldnt offer a drug addict drugs ever, period.

Post by Guest »

Im-A-Doll wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 4:20 pm
No-one should feel sympathy towards her. She's 31 and has had ample time to change, and she's been on youtube for years now, she knows how being in the public eye (even if its only internet fame) is. None of this is new to her. She's had backlash constantly in her youtube "career" but she never takes a break from it when it gets bad. She needs to realise that she's in the wrong and take responsibility but if she's 31 and not doing that I doubt she ever will.
Her age makes it all so much worse. So many of her actions and behaviors are inexcusable at any age but her being 31 adds an extra layer of disgust to it. She is definitely more than old enough to know better.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I get a kick out of seeing people on Twitter tagging Shane telling him to help her. He doesn't care about her. None of these YouTubers do, well excluding Emilia's stalker ass.

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

Is glitter bitch still a thing or...?

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

Post by Guest »

She reminds me of The Bad Seed.
Such a cold calculating manipulative person. She’s not “coming off” anything except a panic that her views are down and her sub count is decreasing.
It’s funny how she sprinkles in truths in these videos; if you’ve watched her long enough, you catch them.

Truth: Jason isn’t coming back because his friends and loved ones hate her. Jason’s support system won’t let this beast crawl back in his life.

Truth: The Internet has turned on me. I only get thumbs down and hate.

Truth: This doesn’t look good to sponsors. Not her “mental health truth,” but it doesn’t look good people are unsubbing and disliking her videos AND videos are coming out hourly with proof of how shitty she is.

Her engagement is down, and she’s scared to lose the few sponsors who pay bills every month after she’s blown money on bs.

Post by Guest »

Off Topic, but I just saw Angel on Real Housewives of BH (last night’s episode, I recorded it) doing Kyle’s hair for a party. This is the 2nd appearance of his that he’s made on the show. I’m so happy he moved on from Trish and is being appreciated for his talent by people who won’t lie about him stealing Rolexes and shit. He put up with so much from her, was loyal to a fault to that toxic Trash bag. So glad Paris swiped him up! He’s been working with Kyle for at least a year now. He’s the one who cut Kyle’s hair into a long bob.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

Haven't had time to catch up so idk if anyone said anything similar yet, but I feel like she wrote 50 shades of gray vag as a way to try to make money off the breakup in another form. Like I think this was supposed to be advertised as ' yes we broke up and if you want to know what my relationship was like until the end you can buy my book' she kept saying she wasn't going to reveal the break up until June, why specifically then? She also said the books aren't coming out until June

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”