BustedHamalaAndersonDoll4AliExpressScamBox Part 93

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

BustedHamalaAndersonDoll4AliExpressScamBox Part 93

Post by Guest »

Thanks flower_girl for the title.

Continue discussing the GutterBitch here.

Furrow1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BustedHamalaAndersonDoll4AliExpressScamBox Part 93

Post by Furrow1 »

I love the name, i wish i could be a fly on the wall at these mac donalds business meetings.
- watching lifetime movies for the 12 and 13th book for her amazing hamela anderson autobiografication
- buy random stuff on ali and sell it for max profit to retards
- your views are low (pulls list of every card phat barbie has played) do the suicide card?

Is she still feeding the children in africa?
Last edited by Furrow1 on Wed May 22, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Also thank you to all of you who make name suggestions when asked. I enjoy reading them all, and they make me laugh.

Carry on. 💖

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

wow! my thread name! i feel so honored <3 thank you everyone who liked it!

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

That Emilia Fart video is so effin cringy, just wow.
It also rubs me the wrong way how she calls herself a lesbian but she has only dated one woman and has been in mostly hetero relationships. Why not refer to yourself as bisexual? Is it because the lesbian title makes you so much more unique? And of course Trash says she's also GAY and has dated women. I'm so sick of these attention whores. Emilia Fart has always been a disgusting turd and an attention whore. If she wasn't, why would she dye her hair in public places and grocery stores? You have to be a special kind of psycho narcissist to be a ~famous~ YouTuber and to think that so many people are actually interested in you as a person and not that they're watching because they're enjoying your downfall.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

~following

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I love the comment sections of her videos lately. Someone called her Trisha Dolezal and another said she looked like Phyllis Diller on crack.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

God you lot move fast 🤣 this is turning out to be like the Zoella £50 advent calendar scam, filled with stuff you could find in Poundland. I have to say I kinda like that pink wallet thing, I’m sure they'll have something similar in Poundland or in a children’s toy shop somewhere 🤣

Furrow1
Debater
Debater

Post by Furrow1 »

But i never understood the pamela thing she comes to belgium a lot and would vomit on trashbag. Or does hamela really thinks she is like the baywatch girl she played, or maybe pamela from years ago was different idk

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

pious wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:53 pm
I love the comment sections of her videos lately. Someone called her Trisha Dolezal and another said she looked like Phyllis Diller on crack.
Yeah she does look like Phyllis Diller, I kinda like that wig tho, but then anything’s better than looking at that mangled hay. I’m guessing she’s taking advice from the fish heads about the wigs to save her hay, cos of course she couldn’t have thought of that herself. I was hoping she might shave her head like Perez said for views, like do a reverse Britney, mental hospital first, then shave her head.
2455BC40-4629-43DA-A7AC-AE2F857CFFBB.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kit168 on Wed May 22, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora Light
Learner
Learner

Post by Aurora Light »

Trisha:
Glitterbox 2.png
Reality:
Glittterbox 1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

turkeyfive
Talker
Talker

Post by turkeyfive »

Found this video randomly. Who wants to start posting it on her insta and Twitter?
Trisha Paytas and her history of gaslighting smaller youtubers with receipts
https://youtu.be/ORpIsibunm4

The video shows receipts and info on what she did to Daniel, Nikocado, and Nina unrated. It’s a nice synopsis for anyone who doesn’t know the gist of what Trisha does to people.

Post by Guest »

Trisha looking like the circus’ next intermission clown holy fuck that wig is bad.

Hamala Spamerson really likes to poke the bear to play victim doesn’t she?

Post by Guest »

She looks like Mrs Roper. 😳

poopeepoopee
Learner
Learner

Post by poopeepoopee »

I just watched Trisha's video about being on a psychiatric hold.

It... really made me sad actually. She seems be trying to make light of it and make jokes and stuff but DAMN that is a really intense, sad way to end a relationship. Like, DAMNNN.

I probably won't be back to this thread cause that video just made me so sick to my stomach.

Good luck y'all.

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

And if you buy in bulk on aliepress it gets cheaper...She is a big scam..

Aurora Light
Learner
Learner

Post by Aurora Light »

Trisha claims that the value of the current box is placed at a market price of 150+ dollars. For that to be true, the most common price of each item added together, should equal a total value of 150+. The market value is far below what she claims in her advertisement.

If a firm is found guilty of false advertisement in Scandinavia they get fined. Anyone can pick up the phone and notify the authorities, no strings attached. The authorities are then obligated to investigate the case. Is that not possible in California?

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

Aurora Light wrote:Trisha claims that the value of the current box is placed at a market price of 150+ dollars. For that to be true, the most common price of each item added together, should equal a total value of 150+. The market value is far below what she claims in her advertisement.

If a firm is found guilty of false advertisement in Scandinavia they get fined. Anyone can pick up the phone and notify the authorities, no strings attached. The authorities are then obligated to investigate the case. Is that not possible in California?
Yes, there laws against false advertising in the US. You can report it to the FTC.

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know the finer details of what qualifies as illegal.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I never thought she could possibly look worse, but holy crap, she’s one of the most unfortunate things I’ve ever seen in that trashfro. I want wig shops to start roping off the inappropriate selections with a sign that says, “Keep walking, not for you, Trisha.” WHY did we suggest she wear wigs? I swear she’s just punking us now 😫

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”