ObeseTanaMongoloidDoll4BloatedBarrelGut (Part 90)

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ObeseTanaMongoloidDoll4BloatedBarrelGut (Part 90)

Post by Linda2017 »

I thought all the savage youtube comments on her video would open her eyes about how she overreacted.
But Trisha being all mad and saying in her instastories how people dont let her express her opinion.
Just wow. Living in the trishyland bubble.

Lemon_Angel131
Talker
Talker

Post by Lemon_Angel131 »

melissa1983 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:51 pm
She's STILL ranting on twitter
And the comments on her twitter and YouTube are still roasting her too :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: I said what I said.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Dustin Daily made a video about this mornings drama

:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

Yeah no ones saying you CANT express your opinion, just that your opinion is full of hypocrisy and zero self reflection. If she had said the same thing the Padilla cat said I would’ve had respected that. Taking the high road and saying “I agree with the message but your words and comparisons were hurtful” I woulda been like well she gottem. There’s nothing like a cool, polite response with some honesty about how it affected you. I use it on guys all the time. 100% success rate

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

yeah she was saying "its nothing even against him, i get his point and im sure hes an ok guy" in her video..
yet on twitter this morning she was telling his wife to divorce him and saying that hes a middle aged man and a piece of shit when hes nearly the same age as her

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

Lemon_Angel131 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:31 pm
melissa1983 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:51 pm
She's STILL ranting on twitter
And the comments on her twitter and YouTube are still roasting her too :rofl:
AND Michael Jackson in her YouTube name. So it’s like a not very hard at all to practically non existent stance. It’s almost like the opposite, she’s drawn to pedophiles

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

This is what h3h3 is doing right now >> :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Her birthday vid is a fucking bust! She shades Emila Fart AGAIN and to her face AND IN FRONT OF PEOPLE: "I seriously thought she was a stalker and now I love her." Why.. But why would you say/do that? Oh that's right, it's because Trashcan can't stand another up and coming youtuber (likable/relatable might I add), let alone another woman. And here she is all "All us women need to stick together!" Pathetic. Not to mention, she says she "didn't invite any youtubers, because they are sometimes fake!" You should feel THANKFUL that anyone showed up to that shit show. Plus, don't lie, no one was bothered enough to come to your busted ass b-day. God what an insufferable asshole.

ETA: The only people who showed up are her employees! Minus, Emilia! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Last edited by jlmo on Thu May 09, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

unChat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by unChat »

OpenCasketdoll4KarmaISaFatBitch

Skickat från min HUAWEI MT7-L09 via Tapatalk

Furrow1
Debater
Debater

Post by Furrow1 »

Screenshot_20190509-224846_Samsung Internet.jpg
I really love this guy, he should be a member
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

jlmo wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 pm
Her birthday vid is a fucking bust! She shades Emila Fart AGAIN and to her face AND IN FRONT OF PEOPLE: "I seriously thought she was a stalker and now I love her." Why.. But why would you say/do that? Oh that's right, it's because Trashcan can't stand another up and coming youtuber (likable/relatable might I add), let alone another woman. And here she is all "All us women need to stick together!" Pathetic. Not to mention, she says she "didn't invite any youtubers, because they are sometimes fake!" You should feel THANKFUL that anyone showed up to that shit show. Plus, don't lie, no one was bothered enough to come to your busted ass b-day. God what an insufferable asshole.
And when she was taking about Adam she said their two year anniversary of meeting was coming up and how they met two years ago and Adam was there when — then it cuts off. I think what she said that was cut out is that he was there when Sean “cheated” or when her other MUA left her for the Kardashians. Ofcourse she cut it out though because she didn’t want to throw shade even though she’s talked about it a bunch of times.
But yeah she did Emilia dirty. She probably only invited her because she wanted more people to come and she knew Emilia would show up. I don’t think she actually wanted her there.
:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

put_me_2_bed
Informer
Informer

Post by put_me_2_bed »

I think Trisha doesn't mind being roasted by us "peasants" online but she can't take being shaded/snubbed by public figures/celebrities/YouTubers OR ppl she knows in real life. (Tommy Lee, David, Brandon, h3h3, Jason, her old stylists, Tana ECT.)

She can't take not being "in with the cool kids"

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

P

Dusty the country bumpkin ass kisser

Post by Guest »

thread name suggestions please

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:33 pm
Dustin Daily made a video about this mornings drama
Well, his videos are getting better but he's still brown-nosing her ladyship's fat, lardy ass! If he were to take off those rose-coloured glasses he might just see past her fake facade! :roll: Open your eyes and be more discerning. She's no icon Dustin, she's a great, big fraud.
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

TeddySerious wrote: thread name suggestions please
I like allisonova's suggestion: GrayGlitterVagScamBox4FakeAdvocateFacetuner:

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

nomatesscammyglitterbox4brainwashedfishfans

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

Linda2017 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 1:30 pm
I thought all the savage youtube comments on her video would open her eyes about how she overreacted.
But Trisha being all mad and saying in her instastories how people dont let her express her opinion.
Just wow. Living in the trishyland bubble.
Lmao when has she ever learned about how her behavior is not acceptable anywhere. Trisha'll never learn and will always be unhappy and attack people over absolutely nothing because she feels like it.
I'm a professional bitch

jsm__xo
Talker
Talker

Post by jsm__xo »

Omg. The speech she gave at her party is beyond embarrassing. Not even halfway through.

“I have no friends so if you’re here you’re my friend. Last year I had like 200 people at my party this year I have 20 but it’s way better!!!!!”

Then to her sister “thanks for not being so drunk tonight. Usually she gets super drunk and yells at the staff”
Kalli: “I did it for you!”
Trisha: “Well, I didn’t ask you to but okay”

She is such a bitch. Making your sister look bad in your birthday speech?? Holy shit I hate her so much. She deserves everything that is happening to her right now.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

TeddySerious wrote: thread name suggestions please
Delet This wrote: OpenCasketCorpseDoll4CatfishingKarma

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”