ScammyBoombodSwineDoll4JesusPossessedPeeps Part 89

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ScammyBoombodSwineDoll4JesusPossessedPeeps Part 89

Post by FleekCucumber »

Anyone notice how she moved the camera on purpose to show the photo of her and Jason in the $30,000 video. She’s ridiculous. He’s moved on and she’s still acting like they are together. What I think is occurring is he’s stringing her along so she doesn’t go psycho on him. 6:55 in the video Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manic baby doll
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by manic baby doll »

trisha is on twitter starting shit about tana.... imagine being jealous of someone ten years younger than you.... tana doesnt have to sell pics of her vag to be relevant trisha get it through your head !!

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by what_they_said »

Oh Trisha I wouldn’t say Tana is PG - she did post a pic on IG that showed her asshole basically. I wouldn’t have known except remember Jason pointed it out and said that’s why she was great? Good times.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

Wow Trisha you big mad or what?
You shouldn’t be talking shit about these big YouTubers
You already have so many enemies.
Not everyone is slut like you and has to sell their nudes for money.
Tana has her own TV show and she did all that without selling her body like you.
Stay mad 🤪
:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

honeyicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by honeyicecream »

Her new podcast she's apparently talking about how she's had a train ran on her LMAOOO another one of her fabricated bullshit stories. I don't have her patreon but Someone post it so we can listen and laugh.

Trish sweety, not even a single man is ever interested in you forget a whole train you obese fugly loser.

WiFi
Debater
Debater

Post by WiFi »

Lol I remember Trisha lying in one of her old videos with Jason about putting on an offer on 2 homes back in 2017. Here is the link to the clip. Does anyone here have access to an MLS or anything to show if Trisha actually owns anything? LIAR. :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cCujMkQDQ ... p;end=1123
Just a friendly reminder that you may be using your data instead of your WiFi. :love2:

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

here's the podcast. its 3am, i woke up to do this haha. someone fill me in, i can't listen to this trash.
https://tinyurl.com/y3l569ne

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

honeyicecream wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:58 pm
Her new podcast she's apparently talking about how she's had a train ran on her LMAOOO another one of her fabricated bullshit stories. I don't have her patreon but Someone post it so we can listen and laugh.

Trish sweety, not even a single man is ever interested in you forget a whole train you obese fugly loser.
https://tinyurl.com/y3l569ne

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

monak wrote:They are all just a bunch of uneducated assholes so it's really not surprising. I bet some of them don't even file their taxes.
I wouldn't be surprised if the IRS comes calling for some of these youtubers in the next 3-5 years. The idea of youtube as a career is fairly new and Id imagine uncle sam will come knocking soon enough.

I would bet a fair amount do their own taxes, and are doing so incorrectly. An accountant will be cautious (e.g., no, you can't write off the car you bought in a video that youre mom will drive every day), but self employment taxes are much more complicated than the standard W2, and without an accountant, these people are bound to be deducting things they shouldn't be, and it will catch up with them.

Since this is a trisha thread, I'll relate it to her by saying none of us will be surprised if she's found guilty of tax evasion or tax fraud at some point in the future ImageImage

manic baby doll
Learner
Learner

wouldn't suprise me if she was a virgin until she was like 26 but since she's insecure about it makes up intense lies about all the crazy sex she was (not) having... she's like when teen boys say they have hot girlfriends but say they go to other schools bc there is no way to prove it

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Omg check her new ig post. Those braids are going to look even worse in a few days when her own frizzy hair starts to come undone.

turkeyfive
Talker
Talker

Post by turkeyfive »

I know these are on her insta but it feels like she’s gonna delete because of the backlash. How many more white people will wear box braids and get dragged before anyone learns it’s not ok??
42DD2268-C97B-408F-B958-003BA790FFEF.png
B6DB40DE-8948-4759-917F-A7718F50ABF7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

Her disgusting snippet on her IG stories sounded like such a lie. In what scenario would a short, fat woman be hung upside down so that a group of guys could run a train on her? She always adds some detail that makes her stories completely implausible. The more she tries sounding wild and sexy, she ends up sounding like someone who’s never even seen a sex act, let alone participated.

fishfingers101
Talker
Talker

Post by fishfingers101 »

I'm 23 minutes into the podcast and I can't believe I'm letting my ears go through this.

manic baby doll
Learner
Learner

she is def just copying when kim k "referenced" a white lady with box braids and got a lot of attention for it

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

She looks horrendous with those braids holy shit. Why on earth would she get braids like that. I’m not one to be offended over hair but I always cringe when I see white women with cornrows or any other protective hairstyle and IM white(well half but whatever lmao). She’s getting dragged in the comments too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

I get the cultural appropriation. 100%. I live in Africa. As a white girl, I wouldn’t dare be disrespectful and wear my hair like that ever. I can’t speak for what it’s like in America.
BUT this is Trisha. And I can’t wait for this to ruin her hair EVEN MORE. That fried crispy 2 inch hair is going to be the frizziest mess when those braids come out. She thinks it’s snapping off before, girl wait till you see what you’re left with after those.

sevenoclock
Learner
Learner

Post by sevenoclock »

Her tweet about "I have huge tits, a good career, buying a house and bomb orgasms" is so laughable. Like, Trish let's be real. You have misplaced nipples on your frakentits, a dead-end wannabe celebrity 'career' that's plummeting, a pigsty apartment that serves as a storage locker for shitty and useless splurge items, and gray, fishy flaps that will send men running the other way (if they somehow get past your even worse personality).

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Here we go she just uploaded a video called exposing everything with shading Tana and jake Paul. Watch before she deletes lol unless it’s a clickbait title
Last edited by steph88x on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

It’s a fucking wig.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”