ToCatchAPredatorPaytas4SnuffalufagusToadFraggleTufts Part 83

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

ToCatchAPredatorPaytas4SnuffalufagusToadFraggleTufts Part 83

Post by Guest »

Continue!

Re: ToCatchAPredatorPaytas4SnuffalufagusToadFraggleTufts Part 83

Post by Guest »

We can change the thread name if she comes up with some stupid shit in a video today.

Also, for the newbies: please keep in mind this is the TRASH section and we have a positive vibes only section for Trisha in her forum. No long medical book mental diagnosis please. And keep the bickering back and forth wether she, Ja$$on or the vlog squad is horrible or are asshats or not to a minimum.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by monak »

I really don't think everyone is in on this. Why would they allow her to do that to Brandon if it's for a bit? That can potentially fuck his life up if it hasn't already in some way.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I miss her ugly face.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by peachiez »

monak wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:49 pm
I really don't think everyone is in on this. Why would they allow her to do that to Brandon if it's for a bit? That can potentially fuck his life up if it hasn't already in some way.
If they are in on it, they're stupid. They could use the excuse "she turned 18 after a week!" and think they were getting somewhere with that. We all know how people on youtube are with their egos. They think nothing can stop them. That said, it'd still be really stupid. I think Trisha said too much for everyone to be in on it.Honestly if they're in on it all together, the only person who's gaining anything from it is Trisha.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

What the hell is that a picture of her with? Is that food?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

I live in LA I know exactly where she's at in that pic. It's a coffee shop called Alfred's. (That isnt like a "tracking her down" thing there are a ton of locations around the city.)

edit: it's extremely hipster though so weird that she would be there.
Last edited by Allyforyou on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Isn't it annoying that Trisha ruins the life of every person she interacts with? I can name 20 people she's made videos on. What's worse is that her fans immediately start bullying & harassing people she falls out with, her demonic fans create a hostile war zone on everyone's social media. David's vlogs are fun lighthearted & not to be taken seriously at all. She ruins everything. Man fuck Andrea Russet. She introduced them.

blacksky
Learner
Learner

Post by blacksky »

That voice in David's Instagram story is definitely Trisha. You can hear the nasal tone in her voice. Def not Natalie...

Instagram allows to post stories without saying when they're from..maybe Trisha could've posted her new "TODAY" story to divert us from thinking they're actually hanging out together lol

Who even knows at this point?

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

That is not Trisha, that sounds like a conceirge or someone in the service industry.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

I can’t tell if it’s Trisha or not but definitely not my girl Natalie with the lowest, throatiest, phone sex voice in the goddamn world.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

blacksky wrote:That voice in David's Instagram story is definitely Trisha. You can hear the nasal tone in her voice. Def not Natalie...

Instagram allows to post stories without saying when they're from..maybe Trisha could've posted her new "TODAY" story to divert us from thinking they're actually hanging out together lol

Who even knows at this point?
It’s absolutely Trisha. I agree. You can hear how nasal her voice is. I just think it sounds different because it’s her natural voice when she’s not “on” for the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nohatepanda
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatepanda »

peachiez wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:54 pm
monak wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:49 pm
If they are in on it, they're stupid. They could use the excuse "she turned 18 after a week!" and think they were getting somewhere with that. We all know how people on youtube are with their egos. They think nothing can stop them. That said, it'd still be really stupid. I think Trisha said too much for everyone to be in on it.Honestly if they're in on it all together, the only person who's gaining anything from it is Trisha.
What if she went off script and that's why she removed it but is still claiming other videos as opposed to striking them...

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

If it is her they’re going to have to talk soon, people will see them together out in public

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

Post by Iwatchyoutubechan »

To be fair Trisha didn’t ruin Brandon’s life he did
He was the one that lied to his twitter followers. He could have kept quiet and people would have forgotten about it. He lied and on top of that he had sex, did drugs and smoked with a minor.
She wanted to hurt jason, David and Brandon. Out of them Brandon was the only one who broke the law. She even mentioned that she talked about the age gap with David. It shows that she was concerned but back then she probably didn’t want to hurt Jason’s friend. Brandon was very shady towards Trisha during that expensive diner she planned for Jason and through out their relationship. Brandon is a hypocritic and that’s probably why Trisha exposed him. It is wrong that she got other people involved. She just needs to hang out with people her age like jefree and Shane. The vlog squad is too young for her. What’s funny to David is no longer funny to her.

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:18 pm
To be fair Trisha didn’t ruin Brandon’s life he did
He was the one that lied to his twitter followers. He could have kept quiet and people would have forgotten about it. He lied and on top of that he had sex, did drugs and smoked with a minor.
She wanted to hurt jason, David and Brandon. Out of them Brandon was the only one who broke the law. She even mentioned that she talked about the age gap with David. It shows that she was concerned but back then she probably didn’t want to hurt Jason’s friend. Brandon was very shady towards Trisha during that expensive diner she planned for Jason and through out their relationship. Brandon is a hypocritic and that’s probably why Trisha exposed him. It is wrong that she got other people involved. She just needs to hang out with people her age like jefree and Shane. The vlog squad is too young for her. What’s funny to David is no longer funny to her.
She's a liar.
I doubt she even talked about the girls age with them. She said David said "She'll be 18 in 6 months" but it was only actually a month. If David was trying to stick up for Brandon why would he add 5 more months to the argument?
There's tons of videos of her hanging out with Brandon during the time that she was apparently "concerned" in one video she asks him to direct her movie and in another video she says she "loves Brandon soo much" (I posted it yesterday in the old thread) She never gave a shit about Brandons relationship she only said that because she knew people would take the bait and because she knew after the first explosive break up Brandon stopped liking her.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

What I mean is she brought it to light and I can't really see David or Jason going along with that being exposed. They would probably worry about how it would fuck with his life. Whether or not he is to blame probably wouldn't matter to them.

Lemon_Angel131
Talker
Talker

Post by Lemon_Angel131 »

They are together..... Jason posted a video with them addressing it.
:HK: I said what I said.

mavisgary
Talker
Talker

Post by mavisgary »

I agree she didn’t ruin Brandon’s life. She didn’t ruin anyone’s life with this video. It wasn’t even a big deal. She didn’t expose anyone. Everything she said was already out there in videos or the podcast, including Marney not wanting Jason to live with her. The only thing she did really was badmouth everyone. She revealed nothing new and dropped no bombshells. This is Trisha lite, nowhere near something like outing Sean.

Subtlestern
Talker
Talker

Post by Subtlestern »

Jason in the new video looks like someone has a gun on hom off camera.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”