MissPiggyOswaltDoll4PenisElectrocuter Part 82

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Nohatepanda
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissPiggyOswaltDoll4PenisElectrocuter Part 82

Post by Nohatepanda »

Linda2017 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:23 am
Maybe Trisha, instead of taking the re-uploads down, you should STFU next time.
I really hope that all the people involved will give you the silent treatment. Forever.
Exactly. All of them.

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

I'm really looking forward to seeing "Brandon Is Suing Me", the highly anticipated sequel to "Sean is Suing Me".

Anybody have word on a release date?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nohatepanda
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatepanda »

jizzkhalifa wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:08 am
I'm really looking forward to seeing "Brandon Is Suing Me", the highly anticipated sequel to "Sean is Suing Me".

I have dibs on Jason's ex suing but having an agreement that she can't speak about it. So we'll get "I had to go to court" rather than an outright statement.

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

Ugh, I hope people take it down rather than let her monetize it.

Post by Guest »

idk about suing so much as I can see some cease and desist letters being sent out

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

Nothing about Trasha in David's new vlog not that I expected he would say anything about the situation. I just hope they are done with her and her hysterical tantrum its so fucking tiring!

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

So Brandon, Jason, and David have all uploaded with no mention of it

twomommies
Talker
Talker

Post by twomommies »

MizHigh_Heelboot wrote:I think Jason wanted out of this relationship and he knew this was the way to do it. Instead of having a set & just ending it with her (over the phone) because she would never let him leave her house otherwise, he choose to use Tana as the catalyst for the breakup. He knew she would go berserk if he tried to end the relationship in person. He did not want to spend an anniversary or Valentines day spending the amount of money on her that we know she would expect when he already spent $7K on a necklace in Dec. & $10,000 on Hamilton trip in Jan. She kept bringing it up all the time, she never would have been satisfied with a nice romantic dinner, a bouquet of flowers for anniversary, staying home cuddling watching a movie while eating dinner by candlelit for V-day & he knew it. Her greed ended this, not his lust for Tana (which btw, is gross).
Hell my boyfriend and I set a limit of $5 on Valentine's gifts...no cards just candy. She's so greedy she wants a $300 box of chocolate to plow through

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

If my husband blew $300 on Valentine’s Day I would end his suffering of being a goddamn moron. Valentine’s Day isn’t special and doesn’t need all this hoopla....Trisha didn’t love Jason she just loved being able to say “my boyfriend”...he was basically a living sex doll & verbal punching bag for her...wonder if they both feel stupid for blowing so much money (even though we KNOW they exaggerated totals for views) on each other’s psycho asses. I hope Mooch drops the extra weight he picked up while enduring his hostage trials with the Demon Queen....and I hope to god Trisha gets more interesting content even though she will still be trash..

Post by Guest »

Also how fucking funny is it now that he’s getting his crusty dick zapped up and the crypt keeper can’t even use it anymore?

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

did trisha die? im concerned it is so unusual for her to be silent

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

_pinesol wrote:If my husband blew $300 on Valentine’s Day I would end his suffering of being a goddamn moron. Valentine’s Day isn’t special and doesn’t need all this hoopla....Trisha didn’t love Jason she just loved being able to say “my boyfriend”...he was basically a living sex doll & verbal punching bag for her...wonder if they both feel stupid for blowing so much money (even though we KNOW they exaggerated totals for views) on each other’s psycho asses. I hope Mooch drops the extra weight he picked up while enduring his hostage trials with the Demon Queen....and I hope to god Trisha gets more interesting content even though she will still be trash..
Oh, these buffoons definitely wrote all that stuff of on their taxes because "it's for a video". I so badly hope they get audited.

Post by Guest »

pious wrote:
_pinesol wrote:If my husband blew $300 on Valentine’s Day I would end his suffering of being a goddamn moron. Valentine’s Day isn’t special and doesn’t need all this hoopla....Trisha didn’t love Jason she just loved being able to say “my boyfriend”...he was basically a living sex doll & verbal punching bag for her...wonder if they both feel stupid for blowing so much money (even though we KNOW they exaggerated totals for views) on each other’s psycho asses. I hope Mooch drops the extra weight he picked up while enduring his hostage trials with the Demon Queen....and I hope to god Trisha gets more interesting content even though she will still be trash..
Oh, these buffoons definitely wrote all that stuff of on their taxes because "it's for a video". I so badly hope they get audited.
If they don’t get audited I’m sure karma will catch them one way or the other

Post by Guest »

coconutsun wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am
She’s not dead she’s just in her cave sulking because she’s not getting the attention she wanted from the folks she tried to drag.

Bet you she’s been filming mukbangs and postmating like usual.

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

coconutsun wrote:
She ain’t liking tweets, instagrams, and copystriking videos from beyond the grave. If she had some supernatural powers Jason’s head would be doing 360s while projectile vomiting rn

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

If I were her, I’d be putting in overtime in the gym just to get rid of some of the stress. But knowing her, she drowning her sorrows in dry chicken sandwiches and donut fries. Probably hasn’t showered all week.

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

coconutsun wrote:
But why be concerned? Honestly she did this to herself and it's not the first time. Does she ever have any concern or sympathy for all the lifes she ruines with her video's and tweets?? Why feel sorry for a woman who does this shit to people without any remorse?

So she can hurt and destroy people but when it backfires we should all feel sorry for her come on that's bullshit!

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

There’s not even a reason to be curious imo. Roger, Sean and Avi clearly had enough of their abuse and froze her out completely after their videos which just spurred more and more. She truly will not be ignored. As long as Jason is still speaking to her, she’s going to be okay. It’s when that stops that we’ll see fireworks.

manic baby doll
Learner
Learner

Post by manic baby doll »

Bet at the moment right now she is scheduling some sort of procedure whether it be lipo or some more botox

mavisgary
Talker
Talker

Post by mavisgary »

Nohatepanda wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:38 am
jizzkhalifa wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:08 am

I have dibs on Jason's ex suing but having an agreement that she can't speak about it. So we'll get "I had to go to court" rather than an outright statement.
Marney is not going to sue. She has kids, a real job, owns a home, and has a boyfriend who probably isn’t trash. She has a real life to live that does not involve doing any dumb thing she thinks of that day to get 12 year olds’ attention on YouTube. That said, I’m sure if she even lightly threatens Jason, he will listen. He wants any excuse to not have to be serious with Trisha, and Marney being not okay with her is a pretty valid one actually.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”