MissPiggyOswaltDoll4PenisElectrocuter Part 82

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

Re: MissPiggyOswaltDoll4PenisElectrocuter Part 82

Post by Guest »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:46 pm
Just saw My post was deleted!?
Are we not allowed post videos here? I liked that it had all the clips from the beginning of the drama, the tana/Jason date vlog, David’s vlogs and trishas breakdown. Sorry if I pissed a mod and everyone else off.
It was deleted because those videos have been posted multiple times and it’s repetitive. Please try to not post videos that have been posted already in the thread within the day. Thank you.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Is he seriously not going to address anything? He just doesn’t care because he knows people will come to his video and engage with it because they are all looking for answers.

I’d like to hold out hope that no one is allowed to speak about her because they are lawyers involved but I doubt it.

I have a feeling this relationship has ended similarly to how her and Sean ended. She will make these crying tantrum videos while Jason just goes about his life ignoring her and never closing their chapter. It’s just strange to me that he wasn’t the only one attacked. Brandon, and David being tight lipped has me hoping for legal action :lol:

bentbluebeth
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bentbluebeth »

Anise wrote:
MizHigh_Heelboot wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:27 pm
I think Jason wanted out of this relationship and he knew this was the way to do it. Instead of having a set & just ending it with her (over the phone) because she would never let him leave her house otherwise, he choose to use Tana as the catalyst for the breakup. He knew she would go berserk if he tried to end the relationship in person. He did not want to spend an anniversary or Valentines day spending the amount of money on her that we know she would expect when he already spent $7K on a necklace in Dec. & $10,000 on Hamilton trip in Jan. She kept bringing it up all the time, she never would have been satisfied with a nice romantic dinner, a bouquet of flowers for anniversary, staying home cuddling watching a movie while eating dinner by candlelit for V-day & he knew it. Her greed ended this, not his lust for Tana (which btw, is gross).
And that Chanel bag was probably like 6k. Notice how she tried to squeeze these gifts out of him in the last few months. I think she was trying to make him pay her back for the trips she took him on. He knew their anniversary is next, she wanted to go to Disney AGAIN..and then she's been talking about Valentines Day for the past 2 months. I'm sure she already brought up her birthday too. I mean who the fuck does that? She always tries to screw with him telling him: babe it would make a great video, but how much of that can you take. If he goes back I hope he knows more Disney, more proposal pestering and buttered pasta await while having to tell snuffaluffagus toad that she's the prettiest girl in the world every 5 mins so she doesn't rage.
I thought it was weird that they did a valentines video with gifts for her. It wasn't even Feb. Yet I think. Plus everyone always said they would stay together until after the Hamilton trip. Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

I didn’t expect him to say anything. What CAN he say?
Anything he says about it just draws more attention to it. I’m sure he feels guilty about this woman he defended for the past year and brought around everyone publicly spewing hate on probably the three closest people in his life besides his kids. He definitely owes some apologies to people, but not us spectators. As much as I would love the tea, I know I’m not entitled to it.

His agent needs to hook him up with a PR person like ASAP

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

bentbluebeth wrote:
Anise wrote:
MizHigh_Heelboot wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:27 pm
I think Jason wanted out of this relationship and he knew this was the way to do it. Instead of having a set & just ending it with her (over the phone) because she would never let him leave her house otherwise, he choose to use Tana as the catalyst for the breakup. He knew she would go berserk if he tried to end the relationship in person. He did not want to spend an anniversary or Valentines day spending the amount of money on her that we know she would expect when he already spent $7K on a necklace in Dec. & $10,000 on Hamilton trip in Jan. She kept bringing it up all the time, she never would have been satisfied with a nice romantic dinner, a bouquet of flowers for anniversary, staying home cuddling watching a movie while eating dinner by candlelit for V-day & he knew it. Her greed ended this, not his lust for Tana (which btw, is gross).
And that Chanel bag was probably like 6k. Notice how she tried to squeeze these gifts out of him in the last few months. I think she was trying to make him pay her back for the trips she took him on. He knew their anniversary is next, she wanted to go to Disney AGAIN..and then she's been talking about Valentines Day for the past 2 months. I'm sure she already brought up her birthday too. I mean who the fuck does that? She always tries to screw with him telling him: babe it would make a great video, but how much of that can you take. If he goes back I hope he knows more Disney, more proposal pestering and buttered pasta await while having to tell snuffaluffagus toad that she's the prettiest girl in the world every 5 mins so she doesn't rage.
I thought it was weird that they did a valentines video with gifts for her. It wasn't even Feb. Yet I think. Plus everyone always said they would stay together until after the Hamilton trip. Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I thought that early Valentine's video was weird too!!

But I don't think she would throw Brandon and David under the bus if it was planned or something. It's just asking for unesessary trouble.

Maybe Jason's plan this time is to seem like the bigger person. He will probably come out eventually and say "because everyone asked...we are no longer together. Everything about Brandon was just false, he's a great guy and a great friend. Trisha has some issues she needs to work on and it's best we aren't together right now"...he will try to go high and mighty I think. Keep it short and sweet. If he's a real jackass, he won't say anything at all lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

I think the Brandon part gums up the works. If he lies he kind of looks like shit. I think that’s why Brandon and Lacey took down their statements denying it, they realized a lie makes it worse.

I think if he DOES say something it will be just the we’re not together part, but not make any comment on the content of the video

honeyicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by honeyicecream »

Isn't that what we want? For him to ignore her, like they should all just ignore her and live their best life. So she stays miserable.

That hog craves attention and drama. They shouldn't give in.

mavisgary
Talker
Talker

Post by mavisgary »

No, that’s not what we all want, we want more action and drama :rofl:

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

MissPiggyOswaltDoll4PenisElectrocuter Part 82

Post by sadaffair »

I want whatever outcome will keep her as miserable as possible and them just straight up ignoring her existence will piss her off to the extreme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhateverJ
Debater
Debater

Post by WhateverJ »

Time for a New thread title?
Like TeddySerious said it feels weird when anything can happen next lol
I vote something with silent treatment or to catch a predator , you guys had some genius quotes in this thread
Don't get bitter, just get better. Get a grip, get a life, and get over it. :love2:

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

tocatchapredatorpaytas4snuffaluffagustoad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

This silent shit is just stupid... Trisha you made a video with accusations that affect people's life. The least you could do is stand by your words and not this hiding shit its pathetic!

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Is today their anniversary?

One thing I can’t figure out....why do t any of her friends or enemies from high school ever comment one way or the other?

Nohatepanda
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatepanda »

SWISSMISS wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:25 pm

One thing I can’t figure out....why do t any of her friends or enemies from high school ever comment one way or the other?
Because they're adults with lives at this point. It's best to just ignore drama online (see, for example, colleen and her divorce).

Post by Guest »

Nohatepanda wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:34 pm
SWISSMISS wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Because they're adults with lives at this point. It's best to just ignore drama online (see, for example, colleen and her divorce).
That and her fucking rabid fans would harass the fuck out of anyone who dares to come for their demon queen.

Post by Guest »

_pinesol wrote:
Nohatepanda wrote:
SWISSMISS wrote: Is today their anniversary?

That and her fucking rabid fans would harass the fuck out of anyone who dares to come for their demon queen.
@pinesol demon queen...😂

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

One thing about men that is different from womens behaviour is that a man can love you with all his heart but once you cross the line then its over for him. Silent treatment. Trisha attacked people very close to Jason and I am sure that he's over her and will just cut her off and not even mention her in videos.
Sucks to be you, Trisha!

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer

Post by trashtalker666 »

If Trisha knew about this Lacey and Brandon thing for a period of time and is only speaking about it now (out of spite, mind you), then she is as much an accomplice to statutory rape as the rest of the Vlogsquad are, right? She wouldn't have spoken up if she didn't get pissed off with the Tana jokes.

This is like when Malfoy ratted on Harry Potter and his friends for being out of bed, only to get in trouble for being out of bed himself.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

The titles in these threads stress me out :rofl:

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

ToCatchAPredatorDoll4CuckoldThreesome

Also she’s copy striking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”