CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Discod
Informer
Informer

Re: CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Post by Discod » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:58 am

She has morphed into the goddess of fertility. Oh, the irony! Live shot from her Patreon

poshspice88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by poshspice88 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:37 am

What happened to Sean? I thought she hired him for this tour.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:11 am

I find it hilarious that she probably spent so much money on these ill-fitting costumes, trying to do a huge production like she thinks she's on a legit concert tour like Britney or Justin Timberlake or something :rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:06 am

I don't feel sorry for her at all. I hope she gains another 100 pounds because she deserves it since she refuses to grow the fuck up and eat like an adult. Eating disorder or not she's doing NOTHING to help solve this issue. She embraces an extremely unhealthy lifestyle not only food wise but well, every aspect really. I can't decide who's more pathetic her or Jason. I'm leaning towards Jason since he's older, has children and thinks it's okay to be partying with a bunch of 20 somethings. Maybe one day he'll get an actual job and make something of himself. This YouTube and comedy gig is just embarrassing. :roll:
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:35 pm

She literally thinks she is Britney or Beyoncé hence all the costume changes. Trisha “thinks” she’s famous because Fullscreen gives enough tickets to their creators to make these tour dates “soyyyy sold out thooooo.” Meanwhile she’s in a huge city like Toronto or Chicago and the amount of people who actually showed up and bought tickets is paltry.

I can’t believe how big she’s gotten. By Christmas, she’s going to be 300 lbs. She’s so undeserving of anything she’s getting, so phoney and such a nasty human being, I’m honestly glad to see her belly flop weight gain.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

pious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pious » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:08 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Don't think this has been posted here, but it's a pretty good impersonation. They also have great impressions of Jenna Marbles, John Maclean, and Emilia Fart.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:16 pm

So much for the plastic surgery
Image Pallids before parenting

cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakesandcream » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:04 pm

melissa1983 wrote:
cupcakesandcream wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>ABGp9dGCkv4</span></a>

This is tragic.

The most tragic thing about it is people actually fucking paid money to see that. What in the actual fuck.
And I have read comments saying how she can actually sing and looks hot, etc..
Her fans are super delusional and they feed her ego and make her even more delusional. Its pathetic at this point.

beautyblenderhohoho
Informer
Informer

Post by beautyblenderhohoho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:08 pm

i wonder what emilia fart's video from her show is going to be like, since i saw she was at the m&g the other day

cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakesandcream » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Those panties look so unflattering, its shows her fat rolls.
Oh and the person who posted this pic said she looks so hot in it. :roll:

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Scar2016 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:33 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:I find it hilarious that she probably spent so much money on these ill-fitting costumes, trying to do a huge production like she thinks she's on a legit concert tour like Britney or Justin Timberlake or something :rofl:
That is literally and exactly what she thinks. The delusion game is strong with Miss Paytas.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:09 pm

cupcakesandcream wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrGblskXQAA ... ame=medium[/img][/highlight" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DrGblskXQAAyluX</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>&</span><span>name</span><span>=</span><span>medium</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>highlight</span></a>]

Even she herself said on stage she looked like a busted can of biscuits. :rofl:

What is funny is she tried to put on a big charade for months acting like she was working out, running on the treadmill, lashing out at anyone who dare said anything acting like she wasn’t gaining much from her constant daily mukbangs of crap. But yeah, she’s bigger than ever and looks like the stay puff marshmallow man.
You must be like the only 40 year old in this group because no-one ever understands any of your analogies lol a former GG member

FleekCucumber
Informer
Informer

Post by FleekCucumber » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Jesus Christ, her chins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_pinesol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by _pinesol » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:25 pm

TeddySerious wrote:
cupcakesandcream wrote:[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrGblskXQAA ... ame=medium[/img][/highlight" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DrGblskXQAAyluX</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>&</span><span>name</span><span>=</span><span>medium</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>highlight</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DrGblskXQAAyluX</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>&</span><span>name</span><span>=</span><span>medium</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>highlight</span></a>]

Even she herself said on stage she looked like a busted can of biscuits. :rofl:

What is funny is she tried to put on a big charade for months acting like she was working out, running on the treadmill, lashing out at anyone who dare said anything acting like she wasn’t gaining much from her constant daily mukbangs of crap. But yeah, she’s bigger than ever and looks like the stay puff marshmallow man.

Stay Puff Paytas

aleishaidk
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by aleishaidk » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:27 pm

shilohjulia13 wrote:Was her mom an alcoholic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was re-watching old vlogs last night and was shocked when she said "and that my mum was an alcoholic while they were pregnant with the baby but daddy Jason still loves me" unsure if she's referring to herself or her sister but still wtf how fucking gross still drinking while being pregnant

link if anyone curious:

NyxIsis
Talker
Talker

Post by NyxIsis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:05 am

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I really don't have the words anymore for any of this. Why is she eating a cupcake in a dirty fucking bathroom? Who thought this would be a good idea for a photoshoot? Why are people paying money to see this crusty, nasty ass waddle around on stage?
A bit like Lena Dunham's IG post eating a big chocolate cake while nude on the toilet (cake covering her though).

Happy_one
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happy_one » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 am

NyxIsis wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>trishapaytas</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1059271443542958080</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I really don't have the words anymore for any of this. Why is she eating a cupcake in a dirty fucking bathroom? Who thought this would be a good idea for a photoshoot? Why are people paying money to see this crusty, nasty ass waddle around on stage?
A bit like Lena Dunham's IG post eating a big chocolate cake while nude on the toilet (cake covering her though).
:bang:

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:26 am

following!

Chapstick33
Talker
Talker

Post by Chapstick33 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:53 am

Watching her meet and greet on her IG gives me so much anxiety bc of how awkward she is. Hearing her mom breathe in the background isn’t great either.

I have to agree that she probably is at 250 lbs now. She looks so bad.

I still wanna see her in person just so I can understand how short and big she really is. I don’t know a lot of people that are 5’2 and 200+ lbs.

littlegarose
Debater
Debater

Post by littlegarose » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:09 am

Someone had a vlog about her Chicago show. :(

lucifer
Debater
Debater

Post by lucifer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:32 am

Yeah, she's easily 250 lbs by now, it's obvious. She said she was 200 lbs a long time ago and she looked way better then, 500 mukbangs ago. I'm the same height as her and less than half her weight and even I have extra belly fat I should be working on. I don't think she'll ever lose weight at this point, she doesn't have the mental fortitude to put her mind to something and stick with it.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by TeddySerious » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:06 pm

So at her Chicago show, she couldn’t even remember the words to her own song despite there being a monitor on the floor with her lyrics. She just waddled around giggling. Then, she claims she can’t hear the Britney music so she messes that up too. And the show started an hour late so people had to stand outside in the rain. What a damn mess and a waste of money.

It kills me how these YouTubers go on tour and do no preparation, just throw something on stage and their fans pay for it. Meanwhile real artists rehearse concerts and work their ass off to put on a show for fans. Trisha doesn’t deserve any of this. She does the bare minimum, only uploads boring mukbangs on a laptop and looks like a fried tub of marshmallow fluff. She gives no shits about her fans and just wants the money. Her minions are some of the worst and dumbest in social media.

surfergirl+33
Debater
Debater

Post by surfergirl+33 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:10 pm

How people can gain that much weight that quickly is crazy to me.

cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakesandcream » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:29 pm

TeddySerious wrote:So at her Chicago show, she couldn’t even remember the words to her own song despite there being a monitor on the floor with her lyrics. She just waddled around giggling. Then, she claims she can’t hear the Britney music so she messes that up too. And the show started an hour late so people had to stand outside in the rain. What a damn mess and a waste of money.

It kills me how these YouTubers go on tour and do no preparation, just throw something on stage and their fans pay for it. Meanwhile real artists rehearse concerts and work their ass off to put on a show for fans. Trisha doesn’t deserve any of this. She does the bare minimum, only uploads boring mukbangs on a laptop and looks like a fried tub of marshmallow fluff. She gives no shits about her fans and just wants the money. Her minions are some of the worst and dumbest in social media.

So she basically did the same shit she criticised Tana moongose for? How predictable.

cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcakesandcream » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:35 pm

surfergirl+33 wrote:How people can gain that much weight that quickly is crazy to me.
With the amount of mukbangs of unhealthy food she does (and what she eats when not filming), plus 0 activity/exercise is not surprising.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”