• Advertisement

CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Forum rules WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST the pictures over and over, it's very unnecessary! (please quote just the text, not the pics)

Re: CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Postby TeddySerious » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:06 am

Jason is so greedy that I wouldn’t put it past him to propose and marry her for views. Of course, he will also divorce her and have a huge nasty split for views. The cash grab for him is extremely important since he has no chance at anything in life comedic wise but YouTube.

She totally has put on another 30lbs since Bora Bora. It’s just bad. She might as well make merch that reads “fuck health” because that’s more like it.
To the people on Guru Gossip: Your infertility may be your own karma for how you act throughout your life.

—Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Advertisement

Postby Anise » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:11 am

TeddySerious wrote:Jason is so greedy that I wouldn’t put it past him to propose and marry her for views. Of course, he will also divorce her and have a huge nasty split for views. The cash grab for him is extremely important since he has no chance at anything in life comedic wise but YouTube.

She totally has put on another 30lbs since Bora Bora. It’s just bad. She might as well make merch that reads “fuck health” because that’s more like it.

she already has shirts that say "fuck salad" she's so rebellious :roll: :rofl:
really showing her own damn self what her poor diet is doing to her. but acting like it doesn't bother her by owning her sloppy mess of a body. Im glad she trained with a top notch trainer for all of 2 days, the results are astounding.
Anise
Informer
Informer

Postby bitchyandfrench » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 am

[quote="Discod"]Is she dressed as a fat Ghostbuster? Her pockets are trying to escape.

A FAT GHOSTBUSTER BITCH I AM CACKLING :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:
bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Postby bitchyandfrench » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:51 am

Cheesey wrote:
shilohjulia13 wrote:Is Jason trolling? This is maybe the worst photo of her ever. She looks absolutely terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for anyone who doesn't know, this is the britney costume that shes recreating in this photo...

ouch.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:
bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Postby Discod » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:58 am

She has morphed into the goddess of fertility. Oh, the irony! Live shot from her Patreon

Discod
Talker
Talker

Postby poshspice88 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:37 am

What happened to Sean? I thought she hired him for this tour.
poshspice88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby LiddlePallid » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:11 am

I find it hilarious that she probably spent so much money on these ill-fitting costumes, trying to do a huge production like she thinks she's on a legit concert tour like Britney or Justin Timberlake or something :rofl:
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby monak » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:06 am

I don't feel sorry for her at all. I hope she gains another 100 pounds because she deserves it since she refuses to grow the fuck up and eat like an adult. Eating disorder or not she's doing NOTHING to help solve this issue. She embraces an extremely unhealthy lifestyle not only food wise but well, every aspect really. I can't decide who's more pathetic her or Jason. I'm leaning towards Jason since he's older, has children and thinks it's okay to be partying with a bunch of 20 somethings. Maybe one day he'll get an actual job and make something of himself. This YouTube and comedy gig is just embarrassing. :roll:
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3
monak
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Postby TeddySerious » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:35 pm

She literally thinks she is Britney or Beyoncé hence all the costume changes. Trisha “thinks” she’s famous because Fullscreen gives enough tickets to their creators to make these tour dates “soyyyy sold out thooooo.” Meanwhile she’s in a huge city like Toronto or Chicago and the amount of people who actually showed up and bought tickets is paltry.

I can’t believe how big she’s gotten. By Christmas, she’s going to be 300 lbs. She’s so undeserving of anything she’s getting, so phoney and such a nasty human being, I’m honestly glad to see her belly flop weight gain.
To the people on Guru Gossip: Your infertility may be your own karma for how you act throughout your life.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby pious » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Don't think this has been posted here, but it's a pretty good impersonation. They also have great impressions of Jenna Marbles, John Maclean, and Emilia Fart.
pious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby canyounot24 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:16 pm

So much for the plastic surgery
Image Pallids before parenting
canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby cupcakesandcream » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:04 pm

melissa1983 wrote:
cupcakesandcream wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="https://youtu.be/ABGp9dGCkv4" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>ABGp9dGCkv4</span></a>

This is tragic.

The most tragic thing about it is people actually fucking paid money to see that. What in the actual fuck.

And I have read comments saying how she can actually sing and looks hot, etc..
Her fans are super delusional and they feed her ego and make her even more delusional. Its pathetic at this point.
cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Postby beautyblenderhohoho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:08 pm

i wonder what emilia fart's video from her show is going to be like, since i saw she was at the m&g the other day
beautyblenderhohoho
Talker
Talker

Postby cupcakesandcream » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Those panties look so unflattering, its shows her fat rolls.
Oh and the person who posted this pic said she looks so hot in it. :roll:
cupcakesandcream
Learner
Learner

Postby Scar2016 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:33 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:I find it hilarious that she probably spent so much money on these ill-fitting costumes, trying to do a huge production like she thinks she's on a legit concert tour like Britney or Justin Timberlake or something :rofl:

That is literally and exactly what she thinks. The delusion game is strong with Miss Paytas.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby TeddySerious » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:09 pm

cupcakesandcream wrote:[highlight][img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrGblskXQAAyluX?format=jpg&name=medium[/img][/highlight" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DrGblskXQAAyluX</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>&</span><span>name</span><span>=</span><span>medium</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>highlight</span></a>]

Even she herself said on stage she looked like a busted can of biscuits. :rofl:

What is funny is she tried to put on a big charade for months acting like she was working out, running on the treadmill, lashing out at anyone who dare said anything acting like she wasn’t gaining much from her constant daily mukbangs of crap. But yeah, she’s bigger than ever and looks like the stay puff marshmallow man.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby FleekCucumber » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Jesus Christ, her chins!!

FleekCucumber
Informer
Informer

Postby _pinesol » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:25 am

TeddySerious wrote:
cupcakesandcream wrote:[highlight][img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrGblskXQAAyluX?format=jpg&name=medium[/img][/highlight" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DrGblskXQAAyluX</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>&</span><span>name</span><span>=</span><span>medium</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>highlight</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>pbs</span><span>.</span><span>twimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>media</span><span>/</span><span>DrGblskXQAAyluX</span><span>?</span><span>format</span><span>=</span><span>jpg</span><span>&</span><span>name</span><span>=</span><span>medium</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>highlight</span></a>]

Even she herself said on stage she looked like a busted can of biscuits. :rofl:

What is funny is she tried to put on a big charade for months acting like she was working out, running on the treadmill, lashing out at anyone who dare said anything acting like she wasn’t gaining much from her constant daily mukbangs of crap. But yeah, she’s bigger than ever and looks like the stay puff marshmallow man.

Stay Puff Paytas
_pinesol
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby aleishaidk » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:27 am

shilohjulia13 wrote:Was her mom an alcoholic?

I was re-watching old vlogs last night and was shocked when she said "and that my mum was an alcoholic while they were pregnant with the baby but daddy Jason still loves me" unsure if she's referring to herself or her sister but still wtf how fucking gross still drinking while being pregnant

link if anyone curious: https://youtu.be/sacf0vyiMSI?t=1031
aleishaidk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Postby NyxIsis » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:05 am

melissa1983 wrote: Click here for web version of tweet.

I really don't have the words anymore for any of this. Why is she eating a cupcake in a dirty fucking bathroom? Who thought this would be a good idea for a photoshoot? Why are people paying money to see this crusty, nasty ass waddle around on stage?

A bit like Lena Dunham's IG post eating a big chocolate cake while nude on the toilet (cake covering her though).
NyxIsis
Learner
Learner

Postby Happy_one » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:43 am

NyxIsis wrote:
melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="https://twitter.com/trishapaytas/status/1059271443542958080[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>trishapaytas</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1059271443542958080</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

I really don't have the words anymore for any of this. Why is she eating a cupcake in a dirty fucking bathroom? Who thought this would be a good idea for a photoshoot? Why are people paying money to see this crusty, nasty ass waddle around on stage?

A bit like Lena Dunham's IG post eating a big chocolate cake while nude on the toilet (cake covering her though).
:bang:
Happy_one
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby semivillain » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:26 am

following!
semivillain
Lurker
Lurker

Postby Chapstick33 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:53 am

Watching her meet and greet on her IG gives me so much anxiety bc of how awkward she is. Hearing her mom breathe in the background isn’t great either.

I have to agree that she probably is at 250 lbs now. She looks so bad.

I still wanna see her in person just so I can understand how short and big she really is. I don’t know a lot of people that are 5’2 and 200+ lbs.
Chapstick33
Learner
Learner

Postby littlegarose » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVNHnJli8Gs&t=760s

Someone had a vlog about her Chicago show. :(
littlegarose
Debater
Debater

Postby lucifer » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Yeah, she's easily 250 lbs by now, it's obvious. She said she was 200 lbs a long time ago and she looked way better then, 500 mukbangs ago. I'm the same height as her and less than half her weight and even I have extra belly fat I should be working on. I don't think she'll ever lose weight at this point, she doesn't have the mental fortitude to put her mind to something and stick with it.
lucifer
Debater
Debater

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas
  • Advertisement
VigLink badge