CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Post by Cactuswater »

I can’t un-see the FAS look to her now, do an image search of “FAS adult face” or something, it looks so obvious to me now.
Love the new title on this thread! :D
Oh and to lose weight she should buy herself a hungry tapeworm. Then she can keep stuffing her face and feeding the worm and it can be her favorite pet. After Mukbang the dog and Jason the boyfriend

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bitchyandfrench »

cupcakesandcream wrote:
rose369+ wrote:At least when she used to do the challenge ones it would be interesting to see the food she got (or maybe just for me because I’m not from the US and the fast food there is insane to me)
Same I'm also not from the US so it's crazy to see the amount and variety of fast food chains they have.
I live in canada i feel like we have too much even here. I can't even imagine the US; jack in the box, hardees, panda express and the list ges on until infinity...

i do wish we had olive garden here, tho.
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

I just watched one of her videos from 2012 and she was SO PRETTY. WHAT HAPPENED.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Discod wrote:
Cactuswater wrote:I can’t un-see the FAS look to her now, do an image search of “FAS adult face” or something, it looks so obvious to me now.
Love the new title on this thread! :D
Oh and to lose weight she should buy herself a hungry tapeworm. Then she can keep stuffing her face and feeding the worm and it can be her favorite pet. After Mukbang the dog and Jason the boyfriend
I always thought FAS for her,too, but they’re supposed to have a small head - and hers is huge.
It varies, of course, some people have totally different symptoms, like deformed thumbs (I would say her feet look pretty messed up, they never grew properly) , poor impulse control, flattened nose, the spacing of the eyes, etc.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

I remember my first impression of her was when the dog don’t have brains video went viral. I was taken aback at how someone so ugly could be so full of themselves and post the dumbest video I’ve ever watched. And I was a young teen watching stupid ass videos at the time.

I’m also going to agree on the FAS. Her mom and sister have normal eye space.

surfergirl+33
Informer
Informer

Post by surfergirl+33 »

I wonder if her sister ever even tried to help Trisha get healthy

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

Guys, you killed me with the cabbage patch doll comparison. I had taken a screenshot of those ghastly shoes to post them in here because I literally thought they were fat little doll legs until they started to move. :?

Her face looks super tight and uncomfortable in the Merdeces car tour. I'm guessing she got a few pre-tour fillers/botox :D

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Yikes....

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

melissa1983 wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>trishapaytas</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1057489140739059712</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Yikes....

This is Shane's fault.. I hate that idiot! Its so pathetic like honestly this is just so stupid :roll:

Post by Guest »

Someone please repost the cabbage patch doll and do a split screen image of Trish’s candles wearing those awful Gucci’s. :love2:

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I hope Jason’s ex uses that photo with JP to reduce his visitation. What a freakin tool.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

Was her mom an alcoholic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

following

Post by Guest »

Someone is desperate for views...that video with Jake Paul was so awkward.

Now Trisha is constantly saying “can’t relate” and using Jeffrees mannerisms. Swf in full effect.

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

shilohjulia13 wrote:Was her mom an alcoholic?

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b955e7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181031</span><span>/</span><span>87a6d6ca8a93d6879838304a8cb955e7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Her mom drinks like a fish. They get wasted together.

WhateverJ
Debater
Debater

Post by WhateverJ »

shilohjulia13 wrote:Was her mom an alcoholic?

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... b955e7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181031</span><span>/</span><span>87a6d6ca8a93d6879838304a8cb955e7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Still is lol yeah
And honestly I didn't know what FAS was until someone mentioned it on the previous thread and when I googled I instantly was like "so THAT'S why her face is so weird"

I always thought her eyes and nose were so weirdly shaped/proportioned but couldn't quite figure out why . Especially since neither her sister,mother nor father look that way.
It's really sad though honestly, her mom not even being able to stop drinking while pregnant...
Don't get bitter, just get better. Get a grip, get a life, and get over it. :love2:

ArrestMeTho
Learner
Learner

Post by ArrestMeTho »

That jake Paul mukbang made me hate her even more and made me re-hate Jason for tagging along. Sucks cuz I was finally starting to like him again.

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

I never thought I’d see the day that I think Jake Paul is chill. He was so nice to trish and Jason in that video.

All of his friends were sitting there/left the kitchen like wtf is this broad screaming about.

They were all making fun of her for saying “that’s everything” like every 30 seconds. She had nothing interesting to ask or say. So much second hand embarrassment.

I love how she doesn’t edit her videos though. You can see how hard she was trying to interact with everyone and they gave her enough to be polite but you could see exactly what they were thinking on their faces.

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

i havent watched her vids in a while....so all she does now is hang on to jason's friends and eat? :? :?

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

I agree this new jake paul video made me dislike her so much more. She's such a kiss ass. And she looks terrible, those extensions and not an ounce of makeup. I bet she didn't even wash her face. When the little child comes into the video and she's looking down at him, you can really see how big she is. And JAson don't even get me started. I used to think he was just a nice guy but he is only in it for the views and that's the most superficial relationship i've ever her seen. He definitely doesn't love her. And could she touch Jake any more? She kept touching his shoulder and arms damn! Thirsty ass

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”