CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CanklePatchDoll4BoringAssMukbangs Part 79

Post by Anise »

She only wants someone in her life so she can drag them around to do the shit SHE is into. I mean she made him see Hamilton 4 times. I lost count how many times they saw Elvis impersonators. Her parents have enabled this behavior to the max. Her mother tags along to every celebrity stalking, comic con, broadway play and whatever her Trishy is into at the moment and willing to pay for. I can understand seeing something once but over and over again is overkill and its all super selfish. Something is really wrong with her. In the last video, she had a nice Vegas room paid for by Chris Angel's crew I'm assuming, and she decided to not stay the night because she needed to go home and be co-dependent with Jason. Said its not fun being there alone. Most people would love to just have some time to themselves. She is SOOOOO clingy I can feel the suffocation by just watching her.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Tried to watch the disney vlog but it's seriously making me feel seasick, can't she hold a camera normally?
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

She’s definitely high up on the spectrum of borderline/narcissist. Classic case of zero empathy for others and push-pull “I hate you, don’t leave me”

Post by Guest »

And every single time the comments point out how miserable he is and Trisha makes sure to vlog Ja$$on saying he didn’t mean anything by it and we don’t know them blah blah. Super defensive about her “relationship” with this idiot and so is he to a degree.

Fuck both of them honestly. They are exhausting and so desperate to cling on to jobs in social media and running around D list parties in LA. At some point in life you have to grow up, but Trisha never will and Im beginning to think Ja$$on won’t either. They are “goals” to no one except her braindead misfit weirdo followers.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i wish she'd at least vlog well on all these sad trips, i want to see the LOCATION not just 25 minutes of her and jason having a shitty convo while eating or in an uber

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:i wish she'd at least vlog well on all these sad trips, i want to see the LOCATION not just 25 minutes of her and jason having a shitty convo while eating or in an uber
Allways fucking eating in these boring vlogs or the ceiling :roll:

Post by Guest »

ALL they do is eat now.
She will be 300 lbs by January.

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

She's more interesting when she's single. At least then she gets her hair and makeup done, what happened to that?

I don't know how she can stand having bird's nest hair, it feels so gross to me having unbrushed hair touching my neck and shoulders ugh

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

How in the fucking world did Jason go from a successful, classy, presumably smart, and well put together woman (his ex-wife) to the unintelligent, std riddled, pill addicted, hot mess express, 50 cent hooker that is trasha paytas?? Someone enlighten me please because I’m lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

He sounds so completely over her shit in the podcast. Why cling? He’s making his own money now so it’s not like he really needs Trisha and he’s always miserable on vacations with her so why even bother trying to stick it out?

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Because she knows where his children sleep :evil: :cry:

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

Cactuswater wrote:Because she knows where his children sleep :evil: :cry:
Unfortunately the truth :o

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

Oh look Trisha’s doing that iphone scam again. What a surprise. That woman has 0 morals. I don’t know how people can stand her when it’s obvious she doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself and especially not her braindead piranhas. She also looks ginormous in the photos Jason posted. There’s no way she isn’t at least 230lbs. She also looks like she smells and her hair is a disgusting rats nest. Her sex appeal that she likes to brag about is in the negatives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

What on earth is she doing with mackfit?!? She is such a joke. She needs to be doing cardio, and a lot of it. There is nothing but flab and blubber on her — there’s nothing to tone!!!

Akasha
Debater
Debater

Post by Akasha »

Wow, second day's vlog is even worse than the first one. Ja$$on is such an annoying ass.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Is she aware that she looks like a moron in public? Does she just not care?

Post by Guest »

Someone REALLY needs money. She is pumping out sponsored videos...the morning routine?? Ugh. I can’t stand these companies that sponsor her.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

Why is she sponsoring hair and skincare items when her skin looks like rotten cheese and her hair looks like it was put in a blender

Chapstick33
Debater
Debater

Post by Chapstick33 »

Trisha washes her face like once a week. Jason has to be so desperate to pretend to wanna sleep next to that and occasionally have to kiss it.

Idk how she handles the greasy slick feeling old makeup has after it’s expired on her skin. I can’t even wear makeup longer than 9 hours without wanting to scrub my face.

I mean I know Jason is disgusting too since he doesn’t pack his own toothbrush on trips but idk how he can stand to look at a greasy raccoon 24/7.

They probably smell so bad together.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 »

At this point it comes across as if Jason is Trisha’s “handler” ... he is paid to chaperone her. There is zero relationship chemistry. It’s an annoying job for him having to oversee a mentally deranged fat chick but the money’s good so he sticks it out.

I’ve always believed that adults who looooove Disney and go there without kids are fucked in the head. She’s in her 30’s and squealing about prince Eric like c’mon bitch ... Jason’s kids wouldn’t even want to go there, they have more personality and creativity and if asked where they wanted to go on vacation they’d probably pick something actually fun/interesting/unique. She’s dragged Jason to every Disneyworld/Land in every country HOW IS THAT FUN?! He tags along making snide comments and looking at u in disgust while u go on baby rides and stuff ur fat face with disgusting theme park food and drop 1000’s on costumes that barely even fit u. Jason doesn’t wanna sleep in a king sized bed with u because he says it’s too small ...

And THIS is the best relationship she’s ever had. It’s sad as fuck.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”