Stage5ClingerDoll4WonkyNipples Part 73

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
CoffeeandContempt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stage5ClingerDoll4WonkyNipples Part 73

Post by CoffeeandContempt »

Is it just me or does Jason look like he's aged a lot in the past few months? I was just browsing his instagram and he looks older to me than he did before he started dating Trisha. Hes definitely put on some "love weight" since they started dating and her diet isn't doing him any favors in the looks department. He looks bloated and like 5 years older. He should look into an AID.

kyla_
Debater
Debater

Post by kyla_ »

CoffeeandContempt wrote:Is it just me or does Jason look like he's aged a lot in the past few months? I was just browsing his instagram and he looks older to me than he did before he started dating Trisha. Hes definitely put on some "love weight" since they started dating and her diet isn't doing him any favors in the looks department. He looks bloated and like 5 years older. He should look into an AID.
I deff agree with you, he is looking sooo much older. It's like you can see how she is sucking the life out of him lol

Post by Guest »

Uhhh..also in that Jason vlog why does she have her bra just hanging on the couch with her boyfriend's friend around? Like it's one thing if my friends see it, or if I'm just single and my guy friends see it..but I'd be embarrassed if my boyfriend's male friends came over and I just had lingerie just all over the house..like David is literally sitting right next to a gigantic pink lace bra

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

peppermintee wrote:Uhhh..also in that Jason vlog why does she have her bra just hanging on the couch with her boyfriend's friend around? Like it's one thing if my friends see it, or if I'm just single and my guy friends see it..but I'd be embarrassed if my boyfriend's male friends came over and I just had lingerie just all over the house..like David is literally sitting right next to a gigantic pink lace bra
She has huge naked pictures of herself on the walls. I doubt she's concerned about a bra.

Post by Guest »

peppermintee wrote:Uhhh..also in that Jason vlog why does she have her bra just hanging on the couch with her boyfriend's friend around? Like it's one thing if my friends see it, or if I'm just single and my guy friends see it..but I'd be embarrassed if my boyfriend's male friends came over and I just had lingerie just all over the house..like David is literally sitting right next to a gigantic pink lace bra
Trisha doesn’t give a heck. She’s highly inappropriate all the time...desperate for any male attention and the thing with David is he doesn’t give a shit about her and I think that kills her inside.

An uglier side of Trish has come out with this relationship (I’ve only been watching her content post 2015...) and even though I despise Moochdaddy, Trish has gone down the shitter too at her own volition.

Post by Guest »

I’ve been watching her since 2011, and you couldn’t be more correct. She’s gotten super cu*ty, arrogant and downright ugly in this “relationship.” It’s very hard to watch her anymore and like her.

She posted that old Taco Bell haul from 2014 and I was like man, where did that Trisha go?? She was so bubbly back then and I remember laughing during that haul. She’s got such a bitter jealous “in a famous YouTuber” nasty vibe now.

Just like her saying Coach and Michael Kors is trash. Old Trisha circa 2013-14 would rock a hello kitty purse and stuff from Target. I miss the person she used to be.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

pious wrote:
She has huge naked pictures of herself on the walls. I doubt she's concerned about a bra.
Speaking of her decor, I am fascinated by it. A mix of a metric shit ton of naked photos of herself and toys, stuffed animals, fairy lights and a bunch of very child like crap.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Jason is so sly, he is living the excessive life, making money from it but not spending on it, he will waste her life he doesn’t care....

QueenKunta
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenKunta »

Trisha has let the bastards grind her down. The Trish I Love is no longer. This relationship has been the real transition. She’s just not herself anymore. She is a shape shifter, to what everyone things she should be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She is a total shape shifter and manuipulator, but unfortunately Jason wants what Trisha is obsessed with giving, presents, holidays and views so she can’t manipulate him by not providing them because she wants them so badly herself...... and her childish manipulations which actually NEVER worked because people would leave her don’t bother Jason because he doesn’t have a life outside youtube and her events and holidays to be worried about losing.

Post by Guest »

QueenKunta wrote:Trisha has let the bastards grind her down. The Trish I Love is no longer. This relationship has been the real transition. She’s just not herself anymore. She is a shape shifter, to what everyone things she should be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It’s very sad. Love her or hate her, she used to upload videos daily and have such a bubbly personality (pre kitchen floor days). I remember many times listening to her while I got dressed for work and laughing. Remember when she did Halloween tutorials? With the lesser camera on her floor in her old room of clothes, junk, etc? There was something so raw and real about those; it reminded me of what YouTube started out as before all the fancy cameras and editing. Even when she cried about her weight back then, it felt relatable.

RIP to the old Trisha.
(As a side note, I felt the same way when GiGis personality changed so drastically...it made me very sad)

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

The sad thing is Trisha hasn’t changed her videos she still doesn’t edit, she has just become more mean and lazy. She used to care a bit for others and herself but she has just become numb and jaded and pathetic. Mukbangs and childlike mentality is all she has now.... she hardly has her own braincells left the only creative thing that comes out of her mouth are clamidia jokes, and they were worn out in 2017 CBB by her :(

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

I think shes been a trainwreck since CBB. That show really exposed her awful personality, she hasnt been able to recover.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

littleraskle wrote:I think shes been a trainwreck since CBB. That show really exposed her awful personality, she hasnt been able to recover.
I also think being with Sean exposed her and broke her, Sean is a dream man in a lot of the sense of the word, for both a man or a woman who wants to build a real life with a good, hot, fun and sweet ambitious man, Sean has his problems, and he might not be forward thinking enough to be a popular or talked about celeb without someone like Trisha, but he has a good family to learn from and look up to and he is doing well in his own industry.

I think her relationship and break up with Sean is what set everything off so badly, I think CBB exposed her nasty side, and Jason and the Vlog Squad and showing her manipulative and emotionally stunted side.

Post by Guest »

Wanderlust22 wrote:
littleraskle wrote:I think shes been a trainwreck since CBB. That show really exposed her awful personality, she hasnt been able to recover.
I also think being with Sean exposed her and broke her, Sean is a dream man in a lot of the sense of the word, for both a man or a woman who wants to build a real life with a good, hot, fun and sweet ambitious man, Sean has his problems, and he might not be forward thinking enough to be a popular or talked about celeb without someone like Trisha, but he has a good family to learn from and look up to and he is doing well in his own industry.

I think her relationship and break up with Sean is what set everything off so badly, I think CBB exposed her nasty side, and Jason and the Vlog Squad and showing her manipulative and emotionally stunted side.
I totally agree with you on this. Sean was great for her and if Trish wasn’t so vindictive about things and handled the club situation better she could’ve still had Sean in her life at least (maybe not as much because let’s be real, he would get tired of her backhanded comments and manipulation tactics) but at least he figured out how to deal with her. The VlogSquad will expose Trisha before she gets a chance—-her own fanbase is starting to call her out on her shitty behavior now...it’s fetting to the point where Jason is going to have to do something horrible for anyone to have empathy for her when the relationship finally ends....and she only has herself to blame..it’s too bad she doesn’t have real friends in her life to set her straight....even Shane has distanced himself quite a bit from her.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I agree, the only thing is that when people say friends should help or she should talk to her friends, from my experience most friends especially in the late 20s - late 30s are such a mess themselves they usually just lead to worse advice and codependency rather than helping, and those who have their shit together will listen if they have time but either not give advice in case it blows up in their face, or not give too much advice as they don’t want you to get you shit more together than them.

Trish is either going to float along with Jason giving and not getting, or she is going to spiral and then I guess we will see what and who the next chapter will be. No one is coming to help her any time soon......

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

You shouldnt be fighting like they are so early on in a relationship (you should never, its petty af, but if a relationship starts out like that theres no chance its gonna last imo).
Shes so insecure and seems to have no clue about being with someone or being social in a group.
Poor jason, its gonna be so messy when they break up, i hope she doesnt manage to get pregnant before it happens. :o
Also he has aged so badly since they started dating. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

In Jason’s vlog—Trisha calling him gay...because he won’t sleep over...because it’s his time with his kids...OMFG, I’ve never wanted to slap the shit out of her more than in that moment...she’s so goddamn ignorant and her saying she needs someone to sleep with her..thank god Jason is at least having a backbone in that moment and putting his foot down on not buying into her manipulative bullshit there. I feel like all three of those guys were probably thinking about how fucking psycho she was acting in that moment. Still not a fan of Moochdaddy but I 100% believe that Trisha is the worst.

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

Jason looks so done with Trisha's bullshit in his last vlog. Her obsession with Jason being gay isn't even funny or quirky, it's just ignorant at this point. I'm happy almost all the comments are telling him to leave the relationship or reevaluate.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She was just lying outright, and the good thing was that Jason said to her you are lying. David had his back to them the whole time which is what people do when they don’t want to take on someone’s energy, there is a lot of bs going on, I feel like Jason is dealing with this by acting like he is in a film, just giving lines and playing up for the camera for the experience, money and views.

Brendon seems interested in learning what kind of mess a woman can be, without actually having to deal with her on a personal level, and David is over it, he switches on when he can use footage for his vlog, or he needs some Trisha smarm because he is bored (and I don’t even like David and I’m giving his behaviour power over Trishas because Trisha is now just nothing but a joke)

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”