100LayersofPostmatesDoll4WhateverDaddyDawsonAsks - Part 70

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
trash
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 100LayersofPostmatesDoll4WhateverDaddyDawsonAsks - Part

Post by trash »

i haven't been active here in such a long time, but people actually believe the whole sean and her breakup? nobody think the ENTIRE thing is made up? i think the snaps were made intentionally, and she posted all her video after "finding out" intentionally, and now she's just pretending that he's suing her.... is this a common shared view? i have so many pages to scroll through!

ImJustHereToWatch
Learner
Learner

Post by ImJustHereToWatch »

i haven't checked this website in forever ..but all the recent trish/sean chaos led me back ... am im so confused where the hell did everybody go?! this forum used to be POPPIN everytime trisha did something crazy ... i was sure yall would be on part 200 by now with all the mukbangs and damn sammy dress scam videos and this insane sean nonsense! WHERE DID U ALL GO AND WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON.
i just saw you all moved over to some other site but theres a ton of drama there too.... anybody care to summarize what drama and whats been going on with this forum and everybody leaving and whats going on in the other site? i would appreciate it a good catch up session :)
:rofl: :love2:

Post by Guest »

Peter Monn made a video to let us all know it wasn't fake and this wasn't for publicity. :roll: He knows secrets about her that would be far more juicy.

Ok...it's no coincidence Trasha ran to all the gossip channels for "advice" right after this happened (Jon kuckian, sanders, Peter). And hey Peter? I've been watching Trasha since you even thought about watching a yt video much less making one. I know this psychotic walrus. It's a stunt for attention and she got what she wanted. It's also no coincidence YouTubes algorithm is currently effed up and she needs her bougie hauls etc.

She's out partying with GiGi right now. She's soyyyyy sad guise!!

mamagotback
Learner
Learner

Post by mamagotback »

Image.
ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samegirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by samegirl »

Trisha is so pathetic i dont normaly wacht her but this mess whith that sean dude is so fake she is doing everything for attention is like a bad lifetime movie

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

I believe the lawsuit is real. Because I also believe there's no way she'd have appeared on camera so soon looking put together if not for finding out about the lawsuit and dashing home to get her reaction filmed. I don't think she cares 'that' much. If not for this latest development her fishies would have been tearing their hair out imagining Trisha alone and in great distress on her kitchen floor when in actuality she was all made up with hair done and taking meetings...

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

Is she really being sued? For some reason, I think she's the type of nutjob who would freak out and claim she's being sued just to get even more people pissed off at Seany. He cheated, she's really sad, now he's suing her, he only wants her money= pity pity pity. I don't know. They're both shitty people so it's hard to tell.

She also keeps acting like she MADE Sean and that's odd. He doesn't owe her. She made choices and helped him. If he's a dbag and she regrets helping him, that's on her. Stop helping him. The weird part is that she keeps posting these weird, emotionally disturbed videos about him when she should think about it and not post this shit, not because I think it's illegal but because it's unstable.

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I truly believe that in this mix of this fake friendship or whatever this showmance was, she really started believing they had some type of relationship and shared some shit with him that that she's now scared is gonna come back and bite her in the ass.

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I truly believe that in this mix of this fake friendship or whatever this showmance was, she really started believing they had some type of relationship and shared some shit with him that that she's now scared is gonna come back and bite her in the ass.

edit - sorry for the double post my browser got messed up and I thought the first one didn't post
Last edited by charlavail on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

charlavail wrote:I truly believe that in this mix of this fake friendship or whatever this showmance was, she really started believing they had some type of relationship and shared some shit with him that that she's now scared is gonna come back and bite her in the ass.
I think so too. I think she's dumb enough to fall for the guy even if he flat out told her he was gay. :rofl:

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

what the fuck is with this woman, honestly. i used to find her funny and then this sean guy waltz in and she's having breakdowns left and right. i'm not even subbed anymore but i just watched some crying ass 'final video' she posted a couple days ago- what the fuck happened? those two got back together again and he cheated on her with guys?? now he's suing her? for what? him cheating? lol. she keeps talking about videos being posted- did she share some personal shit of his or something?

she's such an attention whore. it's really sad.

edit: glanced at her previous videos. why does she have to share every aspect of her life online. like. get. off. line. turn. off. the. fucking. camera. jesus. fucking. christ.
he's suing her for outing him? as a cheater or as a gay? like ????/////??/??/?// maybe not be a scumbag then? lmfao. i'm betting the court is going to be like 'but you're an adulterer' ? lmfao

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I don't think Trisha ever thought they were together for real. I think they were actual friends from the very beginning but there was added value for both of them. Trisha liked having the attention of a guy she found attractive while he enjoyed the presents and exposure. I do think there was a genuine friendship though. I don't think Trisha would go through so much effort to go with a contract and it does seem like Sean genuinely liked her at times, just not to the point of obsession like Trisha. I believe they went with the whole bf and gf thing for views/as a joke for the most part but Trisha was obviously wishing he wasn't gay and actually had feelings for her. He probably told her from the beginning that he was gay and she developed an obsession with him just like she does with most guys, even if they're just friends. This obsession is what caused the big blow up. She was upset that Sean went out without inviting her and became even more upset that another girl was getting his attention. Despite knowing they weren't actually together she still got jealous because she's obsessed with him. It's like when she would get upset when Shane would do things without her and then talk about how alone she was. In order to get back at Sean and get his attention, she went with this whole he cheated on me thing. She isn't crying and upset because she thought that they were together, it's cause she's an extremely jealous and obsessive person. She's hurt that he isn't as obsessive about her as she is about him and the fact that he doesn't want her around 24/7.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I don't think Trisha ever thought they were together for real. I think they were actual friends from the very beginning but there was added value for both of them. Trisha liked having the attention of a guy she found attractive while he enjoyed the presents and exposure. I do think there was a genuine friendship though. I don't think Trisha would go through so much effort to go with a contract and it does seem like Sean genuinely liked her at times, just not to the point of obsession like Trisha. I believe they went with the whole bf and gf thing for views/as a joke for the most part but Trisha was obviously wishing he wasn't gay and actually had feelings for her. He probably told her from the beginning that he was gay and she developed an obsession with him just like she does with most guys, even if they're just friends. This obsession is what caused the big blow up. She was upset that Sean went out without inviting her and became even more upset that another girl was getting his attention. Despite knowing they weren't actually together she still got jealous because she's obsessed with him. It's like when she would get upset when Shane would do things without her and then talk about how alone she was. In order to get back at Sean and get his attention, she went with this whole he cheated on me thing. She isn't crying and upset because she thought that they were together, it's cause she's an extremely jealous and obsessive person. She's hurt that he isn't as obsessive about her as she is about him and the fact that he doesn't want her around 24/7.

mamagotback
Learner
Learner

Post by mamagotback »

I'm curious on what "deepest darkest secrets" she speaks of in the update video... what skeletons she's hiding in that closet? Hmmm

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

Soooo now she's a defective chicken nugget. I hope someone sees this and gets her help, I don't think she's okay. Or she actually is which in this case give her an award or something idk.

mamagotback
Learner
Learner

Post by mamagotback »

Sooooooo she's gay now?? What

justaflyonthewall_12
Learner
Learner

Post by justaflyonthewall_12 »

I think she might have actually loved Sean even if it was a business deal because unlike all the other men who just want to have sex with her then leave, Sean actually got to know her and would take care her out you know kind of treated her like a bf would treat a gf....ya know minus the sex :roll: so to her it must of seemed like she found someone liked her for he and not just a 1 night stand like most the men in her life... not defending her just saying i dont think shes faking her being so hurt but it is her fault for being a dumbass and not believe us when we had all been saying he was gay and so had William.

justaflyonthewall_12
Learner
Learner

Post by justaflyonthewall_12 »

I think she might have actually loved Sean even if it was a business deal because unlike all the other men who just want to have sex with her then leave, Sean actually got to know her and would take care her out you know kind of treated her like a bf would treat a gf....ya know minus the sex :roll: so to her it must of seemed like she found someone liked her for he and not just a 1 night stand like most the men in her life... not defending her just saying i dont think shes faking her being so hurt but it is her fault for being a dumbass and not believe us when we had all been saying he was gay and so had William.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

LiddlePallid wrote:We need a thread name for part 71 :)

All these videos she's posting are absolutely ridiculous. I can't make it through them, I just skip around and all it is is her high-pitched crying and trying to squeeze out tears. She's making it a lot more dramatic than it needs to be. If Sean cheated on you and has been leading you on this whole time while fucking dudes, he isn't worth it and you're an idiot.
SuddenlyGayChickenNuggetDoll4Attention?

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”