ISuckAtEverythingDoll4IF*ckingSuck - Part 69

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
honestlysucks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ISuckAtEverythingDoll4IF*ckingSuck - Part 69

Post by honestlysucks »

Someone needs to make gifs with the fake cum on her nasty face.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

mAbernathy6706 wrote:" i'm loving this 100 layers of… Videos. Give me some more ideas y'all " she snapchats.
Yeah, you love it because all you have to do is count, and the idea is already there for you, no thinking, creativity or individuality required. But OK, here are my suggestions:

100 layers of tape over your mouth

100 layers of bags over your head
LITERALLY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ!!!! DO IT TRASH!!!!!

TheNextSupremeBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNextSupremeBitch »

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH HER LATEST SNAPCHAT 'STORYTIME'.

For those of you without snapchat, this is what apparently happened:
-Potato waddled up to the post office looking DISGUSTING. I'm not talking her usual white-trash corpse self but really disgusting because she did some 100 layer challenge on her lips and it literally looked like she had a rash covering her mouth and chin.
-Apparently a really hot guy came up to her and hit on her. He said he liked her shirt (that cheap ass daddy issues one) and said her eyes were beautiful (not sure if that includes the brown eye begs or not) and asked her on a date, getting her number in the process.
-Potato finds him on instagram when she gets home and finds out that he's most likely gay because he has a bunch of pictures up with a gay man.
-She then proceeds to whine about how every guy who hits on her turns out to be gay in the end.
-Potato then brings up that lesbian makeup artist and says she has a crush on her, for what is it now...the fourth time?? Holy shit if I was that woman I would be running as fast as I could from her.

Ok so
1.) There is NO WAY that someone who was attractive hit on her, or anyone at all regardless of their looks. I could somewhat believe it if she was all glammed up (tho it would be a stretch still) but she looked worse than usual. She seriously looked like she had some sort of disease/allergic reaction. There's no way in hell that someone would want to hit on her.
2.) The fact that she thinks every gay man fits a certain mold pisses me off to no end. She describes how he's so rugged and manly and looks like Heath Ledger. "Brokeback mountain thooooo like girrrrrl BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN". And that's why she's so surprised that he might be gay. Like she expects every gay man to walk into a room snapping his fingers in Z formation.
3.) If she brings up wanting to be with girls one more time, I am going to freak the fuck out. One minute she loves pussy and thinks it's like eating a cheeseburger (dry heaving as I type that) and the next she thinks it's weird to have sex with girls.

I could keep going and going and going but I doubt anyone would want to read a post as long as the shit I want to write.

TheNextSupremeBitch
Learner
Learner

THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH HER LATEST SNAPCHAT 'STORYTIME'.

For those of you without snapchat, this is what apparently happened:
-Potato waddled up to the post office looking DISGUSTING. I'm not talking her usual white-trash corpse self but really disgusting because she did some 100 layer challenge on her lips and it literally looked like she had a rash covering her mouth and chin.
-Apparently a really hot guy came up to her and hit on her. He said he liked her shirt (that cheap ass daddy issues one) and said her eyes were beautiful (not sure if that includes the brown eye begs or not) and asked her on a date, getting her number in the process.
-Potato finds him on instagram when she gets home and finds out that he's most likely gay because he has a bunch of pictures up with a gay man.
-She then proceeds to whine about how every guy who hits on her turns out to be gay in the end.
-Potato then brings up that lesbian makeup artist and says she has a crush on her, for what is it now...the fourth time?? Holy shit if I was that woman I would be running as fast as I could from her.

Ok so
1.) There is NO WAY that someone who was attractive hit on her, or anyone at all regardless of their looks. I could somewhat believe it if she was all glammed up (tho it would be a stretch still) but she looked worse than usual. She seriously looked like she had some sort of disease/allergic reaction. There's no way in hell that someone would want to hit on her.
2.) The fact that she thinks every gay man fits a certain mold pisses me off to no end. She describes how he's so rugged and manly and looks like Heath Ledger. "Brokeback mountain thooooo like girrrrrl BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN". And that's why she's so surprised that he might be gay. Like she expects every gay man to walk into a room snapping his fingers in Z formation.
3.) If she brings up wanting to be with girls one more time, I am going to freak the fuck out. One minute she loves pussy and thinks it's like eating a cheeseburger (dry heaving as I type that) and the next she thinks it's weird to have sex with girls.

I could keep going and going and going but I doubt anyone would want to read a post as long as the shit I want to write.

TheNextSupremeBitch
Learner
Learner

Oh and to add onto my post, Potato is now claiming that the reason her boobs are saggy and botched up is because her horny boyfriend wanted to have sex with her the same day that she got them done. And she was just so horny too that she couldn't say no. Even if that was the case (which it's not) she's still in the wrong because she's the idiot who decided to have sex the same day of getting surgery.

She also said that she wants them redone but can't go two weeks of recovery time without having sex. Let's be real, Hashbrown, you aren't having sex anyways. Don't kid yourself.

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

Her new 100 layer challenge thumbnail reminds me of a pig who just rolled around in its own fecal waste. Classsssy!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

kitchentears
Learner
Learner

Post by kitchentears »

Leafy made a video about Trasha :rofl:
The comments are getting real harsh :rofl: :rofl:

jessicajones_x
Debater
Debater

Post by jessicajones_x »

her latest snapchat rant was a subtle submission that sean is gay lol

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

kitchentears wrote:Leafy made a video about Trasha :rofl:
The comments are getting real harsh :rofl: :rofl:
Oh. my. god. :rofl:

I've never clicked on a video so fast. I know a lot of people don't like him, but am I the only one here who loves Leafy? I am SO pumped he made a video about her. Because like you said his fans are vicious (finally the woman who sends her fishies after people will get a dose of her own medicine) and Leafy has no problem calling people out and making multiple videos about them. I can't wait to see Trisha's reaction to this..she's gonna lose it. I think she's finally met her trolling match.

And sidenote about her rant, didn't she claim once that the reason her boobs got so messed up was she went out to dinner with her boyfriend before she was fully healed and he pulled her out of the car and ripped her stitches? (it was in her "weeeeeerst valentinezzzz evurrrrr" video)? Can't even keep up with her own lies.

pdx0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pdx0 »

Leafy said "she looks like a pig who just survived the slaughter house." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TheNextSupremeBitch
Learner
Learner

GUYS GO LOOK AT ALL OF THE NEW COMMENTS ON HER 100 LAYERS OF CUM VIDEO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Leafy dun' fucked up her channel. So funny. Finally some truth in her comment section.

pdx0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pdx0 »

:rofl:

[video][/video]

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

pdx0 wrote::rofl:

[video][/video]
Leafy bb, if you wanna make a full rant on this bitch, come see us. We have stacks and stacks of material for you. :tu:

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

I can't stand Leafy. He thinks the height of comedy is joking about drinking bleach, Hitler, and saying everything is gay. He encourages his army of 12-year-old fans to bully and harass ordinary people/children who don't deserve it, but in this case, I don't mind one bit. :rofl:

Also, I like that Trisha doesn't understand that bisexuality exists.

justaflyonthewall_12
Learner
Learner

Post by justaflyonthewall_12 »

PoytatoeDoll4100LayersOfDesperation70 :tu: :tu: :tu:
UnorignalDoll4BoobJobDonationsPlz70

justaflyonthewall_12
Learner
Learner

Post by justaflyonthewall_12 »

PoytatoeDoll4100LayersOfDesperation70 :tu: :tu: :tu:
UnorignalDoll4BoobJobDonationsPlz70

mAbernathy6706
Informer
Informer

Post by mAbernathy6706 »

Hot bitch. Is that Marilyn Monroe?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frex
Talker
Talker

Post by frex »

Miss Nothing wrote:Also, I like that Trisha doesn't understand that bisexuality exists.
This infuriated me so much about her little lie of a story!! I'm bi and have to deal with bi erasure all the time because I happen to have a boyfriend, so to listen to someone flat out ignore that bisexuality is a valid (and common) sexuality drives me insane. And I have it lucky! Bi erasure among men is SO SO much worse. And here she is perpetuating it. Ugh. Get a clue, trashopotamus.

Also, am I the only one who thinks she's basing this made up story on Sean? I remember people went back on his insta and found pics of him in a hot tub with a bunch of other guys and the way Sean and one of the other guys was touching was pretty intimate, and I guess there were a bunch of them together on the other guy's insta too... Sounds like she's taking her experience with Sean and pretending it's someone new to me!

Finally, yeah you're spot on, the stitch ripping stuff is bull. She said her bf at the time basically nagged her into a Vegas trip right after her surgery and they were having a fight in the car about something and he grabbed her arm and pulled her up/out which busted the stitches. More lies, anyone surprised though?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Tapatalk

Oxford18
Talker
Talker

Post by Oxford18 »

Is this bitch actually fucking serious with these 100 layers videos??? I can't even bring myself to watch the videos, but looking at the comments she is getting so much hate :rofl: from the comments it's literally just 20 minutes of her putting on layers of shit while counting - has she ever heard of editing her videos? No-one actually wants to watch you put on 100 layers of anything in real time - personally I think the 100 layers videos are ridiculous even when sped up but WOW even with a video as lazy as this she still can't even be bothered to speed it up a bit!

I watched leafy's video about her 100 layers of cum bullshit so I guess I can now say I've seen it and JUST WTF?! What is she thinking???

I just can't understand why, despite having 10 metric tons of rose quartz, she still can't find a man who loves her...

Oxford18
Talker
Talker

Post by Oxford18 »

Is this bitch actually fucking serious with these 100 layers videos??? I can't even bring myself to watch the videos, but looking at the comments she is getting so much hate :rofl: from the comments it's literally just 20 minutes of her putting on layers of shit while counting - has she ever heard of editing her videos? No-one actually wants to watch you put on 100 layers of anything in real time - personally I think the 100 layers videos are ridiculous even when sped up but WOW even with a video as lazy as this she still can't even be bothered to speed it up a bit!

I watched leafy's video about her 100 layers of cum bullshit so I guess I can now say I've seen it and JUST WTF?! What is she thinking???

I just can't understand why, despite having 10 metric tons of rose quartz, she still can't find a man who loves her...

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”