QueenOfShitFlavouredNailsDoll4DildoRemotes - Part 68

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Georgia_peach
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QueenOfShitFlavouredNailsDoll4DildoRemotes - Part 68

Post by Georgia_peach »

So I don't know if y'all saw trashas tweets..but she tweeted out a video saying "if you think it's okay to record a phone call with a California resident watch this video!"
Then another tweet like "just saying #lawsuits #comingsoon"

Like what the heck? Let it go trash! It wasn't your fight to fight, the woman apologized on Twitter and on YouTube and has begged to talk to you and DIDNT EVEN RELEASE THE VIDEO! So shut up!

Idk if y'all watch Starlyns videos but she is a struggling single mother of 3 who's made very open videos about her money struggles and how she's been homeless with her children trying to do anything she can to make sure her kids live a somewhat normal life.

If trasha sues this woman she is literally the devil.

SnoopFrogg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnoopFrogg »

I think it's where her shorts were too tight on her drumstick thighs and cut in every time she bent her legs at the hip.
I went on a big zip wire thing once where we had to be strapped up at the thigh. The straps were pretty tight, and basically held my entire body weight, and I was wearing shorts so they were around bare skin, and I got similar (but on a much much much smaller scale) bruising from that. There's no way she wouldn't have felt them digging in. She probably sees it that she's a martyr for her art but she's just a dumb lolcow that can't own up needing a size (or 3 up)

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

SnoopFrogg wrote:I think it's where her shorts were too tight on her drumstick thighs and cut in every time she bent her legs at the hip.
I went on a big zip wire thing once where we had to be strapped up at the thigh. The straps were pretty tight, and basically held my entire body weight, and I was wearing shorts so they were around bare skin, and I got similar (but on a much much much smaller scale) bruising from that. There's no way she wouldn't have felt them digging in. She probably sees it that she's a martyr for her art but she's just a dumb lolcow that can't own up needing a size (or 3 up)
Image this.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mAbernathy6706
Informer
Informer

Post by mAbernathy6706 »

MissParadox wrote:
SnoopFrogg wrote:I think it's where her shorts were too tight on her drumstick thighs and cut in every time she bent her legs at the hip.
this.

Yes it's from her video. Wearing those way- too-tight, Jodie -foster -wannabe, Coochie -cutting, fupa- sucking, up -to -the -nipples, too- small-size 14 brown shorts, while riding that guy in the scene in the video over and over. How disgusting. Like, wear your own size Or at least suck it up and don't whine about your bruises and blast your nasty fupa all over the Internet

mAbernathy6706
Informer
Informer

Post by mAbernathy6706 »

MissParadox wrote:
this.

Yes it's from her video. Wearing those way- too-tight, Jodie -foster -wannabe, Coochie -cutting, fupa- sucking, up -to -the -nipples, too- small-size 14 brown shorts, while riding that guy in the scene in the video over and over. How disgusting. Like, wear your own size Or at least suck it up and don't whine about your bruises and blast your nasty fupa all over the Internet
Also, you could tell in the smoking out of her nostrils scene, she thinks she looks so damn cool. Now I am a smoker, but I don't do it to try and look cool LOL. Maybe back in middle school. I do it because unfortunately I enjoy it very much LOL

mAbernathy6706
Informer
Informer

Post by mAbernathy6706 »

MissParadox wrote:
this.

Also, you could tell in the smoking out of her nostrils scene, she thinks she looks so damn cool. Now I am a smoker, but I don't do it to try and look cool LOL. Maybe back in middle school. I do it because unfortunately I enjoy it very much LOL

kitchentears
Learner
Learner

Post by kitchentears »

I doubt it's makeup. The girl can barely do her own I'd loved to see her try SFX. Like everyone else is saying it's probably from constantly wearing too tight of clothes. :roll:

No wonder her vag reeks, the bitch doesn't let her cooch breath with the M - L panties when she in reality is a 2XL (18/20).

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

kitchentears wrote:I doubt it's makeup. The girl can barely do her own I'd loved to see her try SFX. Like everyone else is saying it's probably from constantly wearing too tight of clothes. :roll:

No wonder her vag reeks, the bitch doesn't let her cooch breath with the M - L panties when she in reality is a 2XL (18/20).
Which fair play to whoever is our there, but to let that mouldy cabbage swelter in those shorts... the image is gross.

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

#Delusionaldaddydoll4BustedBritneyBreakdown

And kitchen floors don't count, though well played potato head.

harleyquinn18
Debater
Debater

Post by harleyquinn18 »

Did anyone see her hair start to catch on fire when she lit the cigarette in her mv?
"I've eaten a chicken salad before" - Trisha Paytas

Alice in Gothland
Learner
Learner

Post by Alice in Gothland »

Katalina wrote:
mAbernathy6706 wrote:
Katalina wrote:
MissParadox wrote:
Bloody hell.

That is hands down the scariest ugliest miss piggiest clowniest pic of her I've ever seen. Holy pigfest

Straight up reminds me of Pennywise
mAbernathy6706 wrote:https://goo.gl/images/54BFSG
haha looks like a rare snapshot of Seany after spending a looong day with this demonic ass Miss Piggy hybrid
Penny looks better, but yes

MissSydney
Learner
Learner

Post by MissSydney »

Her minions are attacking people for asking for a trigger warning on the video. That pisses me off to no end. I didn't watch it because I read here that it contained context I didn't wanna see. But the fact she doesn't have any warning except saying on snapchat there sexual content is ridiculous. And her minions attacking this poor women for being triggered is disgusting. I hate Trisha for many reason but come on. I definitely reported for violent content. Anyone know how many times it has to be reported to actually get people to look into it?

Alice in Gothland
Learner
Learner

Post by Alice in Gothland »

MissSydney wrote:Her minions are attacking people for asking for a trigger warning on the video. That pisses me off to no end. I didn't watch it because I read here that it contained context I didn't wanna see. But the fact she doesn't have any warning except saying on snapchat there sexual content is ridiculous. And her minions attacking this poor women for being triggered is disgusting. I hate Trisha for many reason but come on. I definitely reported for violent content. Anyone know how many times it has to be reported to actually get people to look into it?
Sad what brainwashing does to people; their empathy and logic just dissipates and they become mindless guppies.

whatthaffff
Debater
Debater

Post by whatthaffff »

MissSydney wrote:Her minions are attacking people for asking for a trigger warning on the video. That pisses me off to no end. I didn't watch it because I read here that it contained context I didn't wanna see. But the fact she doesn't have any warning except saying on snapchat there sexual content is ridiculous. And her minions attacking this poor women for being triggered is disgusting. I hate Trisha for many reason but come on. I definitely reported for violent content. Anyone know how many times it has to be reported to actually get people to look into it?
I saw that too. SO disgusting! That woman was also a major fishie, I think Trash will lose some fans again pretty soon. In the end she will only have Mikayla left :rofl:

It pissed me off so much that Trash reacted to a lot of comments, except for those kinds of comments (fans asking for trigger warnings). Her fans keep saying Trash was raped a couple of times and that she mentioned it before, but I highly doubt it. If she was a rape victim she would understand that ppl can get triggered by this kind of shit! She really has no heart and she disgusts me more with every video.

mAbernathy6706
Informer
Informer

Post by mAbernathy6706 »

Bitch really just said on sc that she had to take a break in the middle of washing her MAKEUP BRUSHES cuz her back hurt. No damn wonder you're fat and out of shape and have to post mate your own damn groceries. Jesus. You're not even 30 yet and you can't stand long enough to wash a few makeup brushes. That's really embarassing and sad. What a waste You could do so much better with your life and your body. Smh

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

whatthaffff wrote:
I saw that too. SO disgusting! That woman was also a major fishie, I think Trash will lose some fans again pretty soon. In the end she will only have Mikayla left :rofl:

It pissed me off so much that Trash reacted to a lot of comments, except for those kinds of comments (fans asking for trigger warnings). Her fans keep saying Trash was raped a couple of times and that she mentioned it before, but I highly doubt it. If she was a rape victim she would understand that ppl can get triggered by this kind of shit! She really has no heart and she disgusts me more with every video.
I'm sure Mikayla has been spending her day making collage after collage from the video. This is the shit she lives for.

I now see why her father was so adamant about her staying in school and not running off to LA to become an actress. Clearly he knew she was in the bathroom the day God was handing out talent. If Daddy Issues (*sings* da-dieeee eesh-shoooooooo) was this bad, can you imagine Jungle Fever? Brace yourselves. Racism is coming.

Isn't Shane's short film coming out soon? We'll get to see more of her A+ acting abilities. I mean, before Shane kills her off after five seconds of screen time.

whatthaffff
Debater
Debater

Post by whatthaffff »

mAbernathy6706 wrote:Bitch really just said on sc that she had to take a break in the middle of washing her MAKEUP BRUSHES cuz her back hurt. No damn wonder you're fat and out of shape and have to post mate your own damn groceries. Jesus. You're not even 30 yet and you can't stand long enough to wash a few makeup brushes. That's really embarassing and sad. What a waste You could do so much better with your life and your body. Smh
LOL :rofl:

Elusive
Learner
Learner

Post by Elusive »

Those bruises are from her trying to squeeze a pair of jeans over those thighs. Obviously the pair of jeans refused to go near her nether regions and basically strangled those thighs of hers. Nobody wants to go near that.

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

Elusive wrote:Those bruises are from her trying to squeeze a pair of jeans over those thighs. Obviously the pair of jeans refused to go near her nether regions and basically strangled those thighs of hers. Nobody wants to go near that.
:rofl:

I love how she said "Oh my gaaaaah everyone thinks they are from sex, they arent!!!" rest your weary head Trish, nobody thinks they are from sex. We all know you're not getting any. And if for some reason Seany throws you a bone occasionally and actually has sex with you, well I think it's safe to say you're not the only one wishing it was Zac Efron.

SnoopFrogg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SnoopFrogg »

Continue gossiping about our favourite clown here:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 1#p2288471

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”