QueenOfGasDoll4RunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
firmbutgentle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QueenOfGasDoll4RunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Post by firmbutgentle »

So she clearly read here today because she called out "haters" for critiquing her outfit out of jealousy.

Yet, she's at the game whipping that weave around and shaking her 200 pound short body.

I'm sorry but no. You cannot claim people are jealous of you when your hair is fake, your boobs are saggy, your height is dumpy, your weight is extreme, your outfits are reminiscent of a circus clown, and you have no talent or education... It's not jealousy. It's mockery. Didn't anyone teach you that there is good attention and bad attention? You shaking your flat butt and whipping that dry hair around is not for good attention.

-signed the critical 5'11, 150 pounds "jealous hater" with the long, natural hair and a loving boyfriend <3 <3 <3 sooo jealous of your fat rolls and fried hair and pickled face and lonely life. GOOOOALS. I wish I could give up my college education, supportive family, and bright future to have sausage lips and three chins. IM JUST SO JEALOUS.

Aztecarcher
Informer
Informer

Post by Aztecarcher »

CrystallineKitty wrote:
Aztecarcher wrote:
sulkyminx wrote:Wtf...How are they real legs??!! That is actually sick!

Thinking on Roger Bart now, he's quite a small guy, this beast would have smushed him...
Same for Seany...I really can't see other guys wanting to be with her, especially when they probably can get girls a lot lot smaller than Trasha..
Well, that doesn't say much. I am bigger than Trisha and had relationships with conventionally attractive men. Right now I am together with someone who is ver attractive and owns a gym :D
Some guys like fatter women, but honestly, most of them don't really care and just fall for a person as long as they are mobile and capable of living a normal active lifestyle.
The thing is she is huge and very unhealthy looking. That is just what it is. To add icing onto it, she's a terrible person. That is why it is unfathomable any guy would stick his questionable dick into her abyss. Mind you, she has a petri dish of std's inside that black hole. But yeah, her legs look severely bloated and discolored. It is disgusting.
I think the colour is because of the pants that she is wearing. However, the fact that i even question and believed that it was her splotchy looking legs left me traumatized[/quote]

I knew she was wearing pants but the shape of her legs. Like are they severely bloated or something? Her body looks like she has gone through menopause. She is only 28! Like wtf.[/quote]

Well the men are definately hitting the pause button on that women. Not Seany though, im sitting here waiting for the next "Lets get married and have babies' line that she will pull out within the next few months. If not that, if she sees Sean moving on to someone...she is going to lose her shit.

I watched the whole jealous of her custom clothes snapchat. Yeah, because i really want to dress like an adult pretend to be a toddler. I want the opporturnity to wear custom britney clothes that make my boobs look like something from an alien movie. I too want to wear a sequinned sack of a dress that makes me look fatter than i am. I definately want to dress in a weird green cape that went out of style before it was ever in style.

I am so jealous....not. I would rather wear hand me downs from a family of 12 before i would want to wear the weird teenage shit you have your custom designer pull out. Custom does not mean class honey, take a page from Princess Kate who wears clothes that cost less than a hundred and makes them look like a fashion statement.

Custom car and custom clothes and still no custom husband in sight.

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

She has to tell herself people are jealous just to keep from crying on her kitchen floor again after stuffing her fatass with all the carby options from Red Lobster.
No one is jealous of you Trisha
Trust me. No one!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

pdx0
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pdx0 »

While YouTubers are sending out prayers on Twitter for Christina Grimmie Trisha is posting pics of herself at a baseball game.

Uncrustables
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Uncrustables »

pdx0 wrote:While YouTubers are sending out prayers on Twitter for Christina Grimmie Trisha is posting pics of herself at a baseball game.
She just passed away. I didn't know who she was (never watched much of the voice), but that's so sad.

indiralove
Debater
Debater

Post by indiralove »

Dear Trisha Paytas,
this comment go's out to you beccause it is more than obvious you get a kick off of people talking the real deal-and if we weren't correct or had given you any ideas you would have shrugged your shoulder long back and never came back here. Pride? Nope,not even in your little sausage finger! Let me explain to you Trisha what your problem is accusing others of being jealous. Have you ever heard about projection much? Or do you have so much resentment against other women that you "try" to make them jealous? One word of advice-if you want women to be jealous of you -you must first be able to : 1.Get an A list husband. 2.Have a genuine beauty 3.Fake nails and hair are OUT! 4.Proven time and time again slender women are just more attractive but you have obviously a food problem. ( your legs look worse than my granny's,you will need support soon)..You are the one who tries with despair to be Anna,Pamela,Tana,Marilyn...why? JEALOUSY. See trying to copy other people boils down to you not being happy with being who or what you are,you telling other girls they are jealous to boost your confidence? No dear! You look like a obese tranny in a too short sequined dress trying to pull off some stupid strip act in a fucking baseball stadium! You were the laughing stock,not one person found you attractive. Yet snap-chatting the entire game..Her sister and Bacon look cute and girlfriend material. Not Trisha,she has to try to be a sexbomb. Well she got the bomb part down really well. Im surprised after eating those nachos that she didnt explode the entire stadium. Pathetic! Pamela Andersen got "discoverd" wearing normal clothes at a game. Take notes cellulite lips! You fucked yourself up baaaaaaaaaaaad,you were ONCE cute and had your 15 min of fame. Now you're just a youtuber who needs to sell itunes fast to pay for her electric bill..

Post by Guest »

pdx0 wrote:While YouTubers are sending out prayers on Twitter for Christina Grimmie Trisha is posting pics of herself at a baseball game.
Offtopic: holy shit, that's terrifying...i actually am speechless to hear about her passing. she went on tour with selena gomez ages ago after being found on youtube years before the voice. i don't know if she made videos recently, but either way, she was a big part of the youtube fam. and god, just seeing her tweet about people coming out to the show and just not knowing what was in store...i have goosebumps. rip. :angel:

tbh i'm sure she'll tweet about it and be like OH MY GOD GUISEEEE I WAS SUCH A FAN!!!!! THAT'S SOOOOOO SCARY THOOO!!!!! MAKES ME NOT WANT TO GO ON TOUR THOOOOO!!!!!!!!

ugh. i had to do it, i had to remove her from snapchat. i genuinely think the sean thing (part 2) sent me to the breaking point, but her going on about how everyone who hates on her is "jealous" and being a twat at the game today. i've had it. i feel like such a hippie for saying this but her energy is so toxic and flat out negative. it's actually exhausting to just watch her, i can't imagine how being around her is.

as for going to the game, she literally just saw it as one big photo shoot. sit the fuck down and watch the game, you c**t. it pisses me off to think about how many people who are far more deserving than her would love the chance to sit that close to the action at a baseball game and actually pay attention. all she's doing is taking photos in her tacky costume and not even paying attention. plus, how can she justify spending money on a tacky outfit she'll wear ONE TIME??? and she has the audacity to think we're jealous of her???? AS IF, BITCH. AS IF. WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

I get a chuckle out of the fact that she portrays herself to be nothing short of the best thing to happen to the world and even her network is too embarrassed of her to promote her jn any way apart from forcing joey graceffa to occasionally make a video with her (which hasn't even happened lately).

Forcing yourself to go somewhere just because people may pay attention to you is hella sad. She's never mentioned any sports before so she really has to be struggling right about now. Scraping the bottom of the barrel like she's gonna find some nachos down there.

Also I'm surprised seanypoo wasn't there. Seems to be she isn't planning to take him everywhere anymore. Not for lack of trying of course, I'm sure she'd love to have him around. Whether he's back or not it seems he set up some solid boundaries this time. In the past she'd get a matching bedazzled tarp for him and show him off like an accessory.

Post by Guest »

Malaola wrote:I get a chuckle out of the fact that she portrays herself to be nothing short of the best thing to happen to the world and even her network is too embarrassed of her to promote her jn any way apart from forcing joey graceffa to occasionally make a video with her (which hasn't even happened lately).

Forcing yourself to go somewhere just because people may pay attention to you is hella sad. She's never mentioned any sports before so she really has to be struggling right about now. Scraping the bottom of the barrel like she's gonna find some nachos down there.

Also I'm surprised seanypoo wasn't there. Seems to be she isn't planning to take him everywhere anymore. Not for lack of trying of course, I'm sure she'd love to have him around. Whether he's back or not it seems he set up some solid boundaries this time. In the past she'd get a matching bedazzled tarp for him and show him off like an accessory.
from theilllines, no doubt. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hellizabeth
Learner
Learner

Post by hellizabeth »

Image goals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image :FU: - Hellizabeth

SnoopFrogg