QueenOfGasDoll4RunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

QueenOfGasDoll4RunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Post by smars27 »

Thanks to BlahBlahwhitesheep for the title with 10 votes.

Honorable Mentions:
1. Hades: #PotatoWristDoll4GrannyGoals w/10 votes as well (since they got thread title last time went with the other one*)

2. EnceliaCalifornica: #QueenOfGasDoll4ScrapingTheBottomOfTheCrackerBarrel w/9 votes

3. kh103: #CokeFueledDesperationDoll4ToddlerQueenofGas w/5 votes

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: QueenOfGasDollRunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Post by kellinkenobi »

LMAO the title. You guys never fail to crack me up :rofl:

Also, I don't know if it's been brought up in the last thread but did anyone see her tweet the lyrics to Umbrella? Subtle hint at Seany and the Rihanna storytime he just posted? Careful Trishy, you're gonna pop out your shoulder from all the reaching you're doing.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

Can someone explain the soap bar snap better? Why would she share that?

gggirl729
Learner
Learner

Post by gggirl729 »

kellinkenobi wrote:LMAO the title. You guys never fail to crack me up :rofl:

Also, I don't know if it's been brought up in the last thread but did anyone see her tweet the lyrics to Umbrella? Subtle hint at Seany and the Rihanna storytime he just posted? Careful Trishy, you're gonna pop out your shoulder from all the reaching you're doing.
I was just going to comment on that & I don't think it was mentioned. The interesting part of that is I think she was hinting at her giving him the necklace he mentioned in the video. Who else would send him an anonymous gift? Someone not in contact with him definitely.

***Also there is no 4 in the thread title

Post by Guest »

dollhouse wrote:Can someone explain the soap bar snap better? Why would she share that?
literally all that happened was she opened her purse and there was a bar of dial soap in it from her mom, and she's like "is my mom saying i'm stinky?!". and according to her/bacon, it's the best thing "for your vagina and asshole" and "if you're going to put something up there put soap, but it has to be the bar soap, not the liquid like [she] was doing." why'd she share that? man, i wish i knew. she hauled a bunch of summer's eve wash too like last week or something. guess she's got a super smelly cooch :rofl:

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: QueenOfGasDoll4RunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Post by smars27 »

gggirl729 wrote:
kellinkenobi wrote:LMAO the title. You guys never fail to crack me up :rofl:

I was just going to comment on that & I don't think it was mentioned. The interesting part of that is I think she was hinting at her giving him the necklace he mentioned in the video. Who else would send him an anonymous gift? Someone not in contact with him definitely.

***Also there is no 4 in the thread title

Thanks, fixed it
. :tu:

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Whoever made the suggestion about BOUGIE INFECTION!!!!!! I am dying!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Literally, we are in the middle of a very tragic family situation with much sadness….and that made me laugh and laugh. Thanks you guys…..you outdo yourselves on these. I even cracked myself up with my own very first suggestion….the have a coke and a smile….I literally couldn't stop laughing. I don't know…this woman gets crazier and crazier. xo

Butterflywing
Informer
Informer

Post by Butterflywing »

By giving that bar of soap, I bet bacon probably smell a fishy scent coming from Trisha.

Queen Fishy transformation is almost complete. She now smells the part.

lilbitdramatic
Talker
Talker

Post by lilbitdramatic »

Girl, just make your own "Bougie-Douchie"!

You can take that leftover Coke, toss in some of the $150 blush you'll never use again, and mix it with one of the Kylie Jenner lip wands you thought might be defective (and were totally wrong about bc you have no clue about anything current anymore).

Get ILLlines to make a blinged out douche container to put it in. Then get a chachiboi beg charm and attach it to the bling-douche. I'm sure that's a steal at $9,500 each!

Bougie-Douchie is everything!
I am living for Bougie-Douchie!
Like, literally!
Low key wanting that D, glad I Bougie-Douched!
Do your roast beef curtains stank? Shoulda Coulda Woulda used Bougie-Douchie!

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

SWISSMISS wrote:Whoever made the suggestion about BOUGIE INFECTION!!!!!! I am dying!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Literally, we are in the middle of a very tragic family situation with much sadness….and that made me laugh and laugh. Thanks you guys…..you outdo yourselves on these. I even cracked myself up with my own very first suggestion….the have a coke and a smile….I literally couldn't stop laughing. I don't know…this woman gets crazier and crazier. xo
Stinkycooterdoll4bougieinfection?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

blindxfaith wrote:
dollhouse wrote:Can someone explain the soap bar snap better? Why would she share that?
literally all that happened was she opened her purse and there was a bar of dial soap in it from her mom, and she's like "is my mom saying i'm stinky?!". and according to her/bacon, it's the best thing "for your vagina and asshole" and "if you're going to put something up there put soap, but it has to be the bar soap, not the liquid like [she] was doing." why'd she share that? man, i wish i knew. she hauled a bunch of summer's eve wash too like last week or something. guess she's got a super smelly cooch :rofl:
Oh my god :rofl: She has zero shame. None.

Didn't she say in that chapstick challenge with Drew that she got a whiff of herself down there and it smells? I'm pretty sure she said something along the lines of "My vagina smells bad"...and Drew was like "You can smell it all the way from here?" I vividly remember that and feeling like I needed a blanket wrapped around me and intense therapy after that mental image.

yygg
Learner
Learner

Post by yygg »

Her snaps are 100% more annoying and obnoxious than her regular videos. I always find her a bit more fun and peppy in her main channel videos, even the vlogs. But the snaps.. its like a different, more boring and more sulky/whiny person.

I just saw the one where she wore the Star of David around her neck and was like "I'm pretty sure I was meant to be born Jewish" lordt give me strength

bougiebee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bougiebee »

Is the 'gas' aspect of this title because she eats like a pig so therefore has a lot of gas or because of how much gas for her obnoxious car costs?

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

This is just a response to the soap posts. I was taught to clean " down there " with soap by my Mom at a young age. Only dial unscented soap, and I'm sure putting it " up there " wasn't a risk at that age. I have continued to wash my privates with that soap my whole life ( I'm in my 40's ) & have only had 2 yeast infections & 1 bladder infection in all of that time. I have never used any kind of soap inside my privates, I've douched with water & maybe tmi but clean the other end out with water too. So I'm not sure if saying using soap to clean your vagina is bad is correct information if done properly & safely. It's obvious that girl has something going on, young women should not have an odor!!!! Maybe her kidneys are screwed up & her urine is strong which would leave a trace of odor building up each time she urinates......
TRISH GO SEE A DOCTOR FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

bougiebee wrote:Is the 'gas' aspect of this title because she eats like a pig so therefore has a lot of gas or because of how much gas for her obnoxious car costs?
Because her gas got shut off in her apartment leaving her no hot water & Trish was ripping on the gas company on Twitter & a fishy responded Slay Queen of gas or something like that!!! :rofl: :rofl:

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

bougiebee wrote:Is the 'gas' aspect of this title because she eats like a pig so therefore has a lot of gas or because of how much gas for her obnoxious car costs?
I'm pretty sure it has to do with when she didn't pay her gas bill (ahem, sorry, when she totally paid her gas bill and the company messed up and couldn't turn it on for a week. Because she paid it. Did she mention she paid it? Because she totally did) and one of her little fishies on Twitter called her the Queen of Gas and the Queen of Cancelling Gas. :rofl:

But, because of her diet and the fact that she drives around in a gas guzzling ice cream truck also fits as well. It works on all levels, really.

quirkyloverosee
Talker
Talker

Post by quirkyloverosee »

I am shocked no-one is talking about how blatantly racist she is being on snapchat today, or how on snap yesterday/today she used a filter of the trucker and said "It's official guys, i am coming out as a transgender." and then said something else offensive i cant remember because i was seeing red. she took a snap holding MARRIED mark's hand and said that would be the single cover for "jungle fever". other racially insensitive and ACTUAL racist things happened and he just LETS HER DO IT.. UGH.
and ON TOP OF THAT she was talking about how she use to get dolled up for him and now goes look like a troll in her natural state and he was just like, Yeah i like the natural better or some other phrasing for that.
Like I would never hurt another human being, but if a satellite Landed directly on her head and hurt noone else i wouldn't be pressed :HK: :HK:

firmbutgentle
Talker
Talker

Post by firmbutgentle »

Anyone remember "thecatholicvlogger"? She did three videos on this channel and that was it. I think it was in hopes her dad would give her attention for it.

We've discussed her accent changes on here before, but this literally doesn't sound like her at all. Even the tone and pitch is completely different. Is this because she became friends with Shane and co or was there another reason for the shift? Are we just seeing the "real" her more now? Didn't count a single guize or soy at all. Also, four years later, and has she EVER left the United States??

On another note, she's mentioned her dad plays golf and I scrolled through Kal's insta the other day and noticed she had a shit ton of golf trophies. I wonder if thats where some of the daddy issues come from. Maybe she though he preferred his non-biological daughter to her when they were children? Watch her mention golf soon :roll:

quirkyloverosee
Talker
Talker

Post by quirkyloverosee »

So I just binge watched in total HOURS of Nerdy Nummies to cleanse my brain and bleach my eyes from all these summaries, so i feel refreshed and good as new! On to another summary! ( seriously sorry for the delay but i needed a break i could not handle it.)
I will skipping the universal one because my soul cant handle it and the coke one was so boring and talked to death already.
Summary of Why I smoke Weed~
Vlog opens in full "glam" with extentions and a weird ass green shirt, talking about going to get her back aligned/adjusted/whatever
casually mentions that the reason for medical marijuana use and pill addiction is because of the back pain she has had for years and years and she wants to now stop masking the pain and actually heal it :roll:
welp 60 seconds in more inserted snaps, the ones with joe about her back :roll:
I s2g she wants people to stalk her at the grove. She is CONSTANTLY plugging that as where she is at when she is out and about. Does she tweet when she is at the grove? (with A&J the day she was going on about fashionable GBFFs)
this bitch literally said Ew to Stevie nicks and angel was just like " I love her" In this sad tone ughhhhhhhh i hateeeee herrrrrrr
I mean tbh i love the style Angel is pulling off. I like A&J and wished they valued themselves more then this bitch.
OH LOOK GOING TO Cheesecake factory.
Oh look shocker nacho appetizers and while Jesus is asking about the white chili she is doing that thing where she looks at the camera with a duck face trying really hard and failing to be sexy (fyi forgot to mention no makeup or extensions at the grove) Like is that really how she wants to look if she sees a fan at the GROVE where literally EVERYONE knows she goes too like 3 times a week? :roll:
She is so obsessed with having male company "our little date" like i wonder if she gets mad or uncomfortable if they show PDA? They seem like a more private couple but they spend A LOT of time with her.
again shock of the century Trisha got chicken fingers and fries. Like look. I get it. Chicken fingers are delicious. But she DOESN'T EAT ANYTHING ELSE.
they are lookin at some UGLY ass mens shoes lol
Naming that bougie designer beg thooo, butter face bougie thooo
omg lol so she was vlogging herself with a mirror and this boy pops up behind her and just goes HI and ducks back out. She laughs and says, are you from youtube? like so ditsy, and he is "NO. but are you trisha? (LIKE HE REALLY WASNT SURE BECAUSE SHE LOOKED SO HAGGARD LOL) But my friend is obsessed with you" and she went from spaced out to giggly and excited REAL quick :roll:
Cuts to her driving, holding the vlogging camera, while also playing on her laptop processing a video. IN HER CAR, WHILE DRIVING. If its THAT'S serious AT LEAST get an uber jfc don't possibly kill people with your selfishness!!!!
This girls is SUCH a dumbass. She just said that she was so excited because she had an oppertunity to work with a brand (for a sponsored video) but the video HAD to be up today, and she waited till THAT EXACT DAY to film, edit upload the go90 sponsored video that BTW says NOT SPONSORED in the bottom of the description. She says this around the 5:45 mark.
oh surprise she is late to her studio time that she is paying for, saying she is always late to everyhtin but i know in the past, like say with the Shane shoot, she said she is never late to anything and its so unlike her.. damn trish you are really getting even worse at lying. just like the bull shit sponsor video you pulled right out of your ass. Anything for the $$$ tho right? (worst date video btw)
Was too busy talking to realize it was her turn to turn lol. that god damn nasty purple lipstick :roll:
"the makeup was a rush job" You honestly should have not worn makeup at all if that was what it looked like when i was done i would have wiped it off and left. i never really comment about makeup very often and this is the first time someones makeup has made me actually want to gag and its because she looks sickly, like infection disease sickly.
Oh look more snapchats with that weird random fuck boi
andddd thats it. Dont watch it if you havent already. but yeah there were some major plot holes in this vlog there trishy

Post by Guest »

oh shit, i didn't see the snapchats with mark. we all know how trisha acts and it's inexcusable, but i'm actually more pissed that this man just puts up with it. what the fuck is that guy's deal?! it's the same with that photo she posted on instagram ages ago comparing them to coco and ice t. YOU. ARE. NOT. A. COUPLE. that's just hella disrespectful to him, not to mention his wife. honestly, fuck her. but he's still a sketchball for going along with her antics. be a man, tell her off. clearly it's not making him uncomfortable, which is another issue in and of itself.

like it's also infuriating that trisha literally has no idea how to be professional. of course the other producers dropped her ass, who'd want to be associated with that ever, but especially in a workplace?! look how she's clinging to this man that she's worked with for how long, exactly? she cannot keep acting the way she is...oh wait, i'm sorry. no one will ever tell her no, so ignore me.

(lord that's been building for a while but to read that shit, it's all coming out now)

aww, trisha's hair was actually nice in that catholic vlogger video. what a throwback! :rofl: it's all an act that she puts on. how sad, to be nearly 30 and so uncomfortable with yourself.

ha! if she does mention golf then it's confirmation she reads her religiously (you still need jesus though, trisha. you ain't shit).

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”