QueenOfGasDoll4RunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
SnoopFrogg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QueenOfGasDoll4RunningOutofIdeas- Part 66

Post by SnoopFrogg »

Hi folks! So we need a new thread - quick sharp! Don't forget, anyone can create a new thread not just mods (just follow the usual steps and be sure to pm myself or smars so we can lock this one and pin the new one).

I would do the honours myself but I'm on mobile and it always cuts the ends of title suggestions off for me which is no good when I need to type it up as a new title. If you have any questions about this please pm and I'll happily help you (as best I can!)

8-)

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

frex wrote:And he's the one designing her clothing line, right? Or is she taking HIS designs to some sweatshop and having them mass produced?
If so, poor guy. He should write a tell-all book about his experiences designing these ridiculous costumes.

I can't believe Trash thinks a clothing line is a good idea. Her "style" consists of: cheap looking topical costumes that are embarrassing for everyone involved, plus-sized Paris Hilton outfits circa 2002, plunging necklines for clickbait purposes, and grubby old t-shirts when the Craigslist glam squad gets the day off.

Move over, Tom Ford.

buuup
Informer
Informer

Post by buuup »

frex wrote:
ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:That bedazzled Cleveland Indians outfit is the grossest fucking thing I've ever seen. Not only has she taken a vile logo (I'm not your fucking mascot, Trisha), she bedazzled it.

Her clothing guy really needs to ask for a raise. Committing crimes against fashion shouldn't come cheap.
It's weird that she doesn't promote that guy, right? She has admitted that promotion is her currency and she promotes the shit out of her glam squad and the places she goes for nails and sometimes just the service reps she interacts with throughout the day... But him? She speeds through his name (Michael Fredo? Felpedo?) and never links to any info about his company or his social media.

If he'd pissed her off we'd for sure hear about it and she wouldn't use him ever again, so my guess is he has asked not to be linked. He probably doesn't want to be associated with the travesties he creates for her. That Britney outfit for Vegas where her boobs in NO way fit in the bust line, those HUGE pants for her Beatles outfit, her unflattering and saggy bday dress, the sequin tent for Little Mermaid... Who would want any of those in their portfolio?

And he's the one designing her clothing line, right? Or is she taking HIS designs to some sweatshop and having them mass produced?
It makes sense to me. I think that the way that Trish manages to afford any services from her staff is through a discount. Maybe she tells them that she has 2 million subscribers and that she can promote them to her gups if they take off 75% of their hourly rate. It's only through this that it would make sense for them to question her about their pay a couple weeks ago (or around that time, idk the past few weeks have been such a blur).

Anyway, she probably offered this guy the same deal and he declined. He probably thought about it critically. First, he works locally and on his own, so if he did get more in demand, he wouldn't be able to handle it. Second, a lot of her fans are young and wouldn't be able to afford it. Last, it's not like they can all go travel to see him for a custom fitting. He probably told her that he'd rather get paid the full amount, and Trish being the petty person that she is, decided that she will not mention him at ALL. But then something happened and she gave him a quick, indiscernible shout out.

SrslyNow
Debater
Debater

Post by SrslyNow »

Oxford18 wrote:Oh wow.... I got so sick of Trish I had to take a break for a while, but I decided to watch her snapchat story just out of pure boredom and saw the whole Sean thing so had to come back lol.
The whole thing is just a joke, is he forgetting her whole 'Kevin Federline will never be Britney' thing? Oh, and the small fact that she slated him at every given opportunity in every single video since their 'break up' and even had that other slimeball (Joe?) going on about how he's a washed up 40 year old trying to have a singing career or whatever he said.
I know a lot of people think this is a business arrangement, and I agree, but even so I don't think I could fake it after all the shit she's said on every social media platform that exists for the last however many months...
Yeah, their connection revolves around business arrangements, but think about it - they've never hidden the fact that business brings them together. They've celebrated it, even. That's how they met, that's how they became music/dance partners, and that's why they still have reasons to hang out - Sean's song.

I seriously doubt Trisha is paying or ever has paid him to play the role of her boyfriend, though. There might be a fine line between "I'm casting you as my boyfriend in the vlog of my life, for scale" and "hey, let's got to Vegas, my treat, and make some pot-stirring videos for fun," but there's still a line.

And I totally agree that they're not faking the "care." She's stupidly, crazy into him and Sean obviously has a soft spot for her with all the shit he's done for her. Trish has weird, bourgeois (like, straight up Marx-literally-dissing-the-bourgeoisie-for-monetizing-their-close-relationships-bourgeois) ways of showing love, but Sean seems to understand her. He has a lot of siblings so he's probably really good at dealing with a lot of different personality types in a chill way.

SrslyNow
Debater
Debater

Post by SrslyNow »

Also, because people brought it up, there's a difference between securing the rights to use a specific recording (ie, the Beatles performing a song) and paying automatic royalty rate to cover a song. The latter isn't necessarily expensive, but as the license charge applies on a play-by-play/copy-by-copy basis, it can be cumbersome to account. This is why people often negotiate a flat payment for a full project license. As Trish has previously stated, her lawyer negotiates a package deal for her covers to avoid problems.

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

Anyone watching her Snapchat notice her right side of her bottom lip looked weird when she was singing? Like it's paralyzed or something. She was singing more out of the left side of her mouth. I wish I could upload a pic but my phone hates this site.

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

So something that keeps cracking me up - Trash and Fleur belong to the same network (StyleHaul), right? Stylehaul just sent Fleur and some other British YT'ers on a first-class, expenses paid trip to Costa Rica. Kiehls sent Fleur to Coachella, Benefit sent a bunch of YT'ers to Vegas... Even Tati, who lord knows I dislike, is representing Amazon in that lame Style Code Live show.

Has Trisha EVER been given this sort of perk or opportunity? I mean, beyond working with desperate brands like NuMe, BellaMi, Fit Tea, and that stupid Etsy shop. I think even her network is embarrassed by her :rofl: She has twice as many subs as Fleur and Tati. I think they don't want someone like Trisha representing their company.

You're such a bottom of the barrel loser, Trisha :FU:

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

[youtube][/youtube]
trisha's anthem

Elusive
Learner
Learner

Post by Elusive »

Oh that Cleveland outfit.... Why couldn't she use the C logo? C for cankles all day. Meh, she's going to regret wearing that dress because her huge ham arms are going to be raw from all the sequins - good luck ham arms.

AnubaBot
Talker
Talker

Post by AnubaBot »

MilkandSugar wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
trisha's anthem
OMG, lolololollol
It's so her
Sorry if my english isn't as good, it's my second language <3

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

squirrely wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

:roll: :roll: :roll:
another event, another spectacle.
LOOK AT ME !!! NOTICE ME!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!! I WANNA BE SEEN!! I NEEED ATTENTION!!!!
every event she waddles to has to be in some bougie bedazzled ensemble...smh if she only spent that energy on something beneficial for her own well being.
Oh my god, I am embarrassed FOR her mother and sister that they have to go out in public with her while she wears that. Does she not understand she's almost 30? That is an outfit for a 5 year old going to their first baseball game. Trish, you don't look cute, you look FOOLISH. They should just turn the child lock on and leave her in the car while they go to the game (wouldn't be the first time you were left in the car, eh Trishy? ;) ) And is that a dress? Or a shirt? I hope for the mental health and well being of the poor people around her she at least has pants underneath that because they are going to require intense therapy after seeing that wooly mammoth in that outfit up close and personal.

And squirrely is right, she is so, so desperate for attention she takes these little outings as opportunities to dress in theme and look like an idiot. She can't just go to a baseball game and wear a jersey and jeans like a normal person, she has to make a spectacle of herself because she's so insecure and even needs validation at a damn baseball game. And I don't know about you all, but I am just SHOCKED that baseball player she's clearly trying to get attention from hasn't reached out to her. :rofl: Who wouldn't want an obese baby in glitter in their corner?!?

chicoian
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicoian »

her snaps right now are PURE CRINGE. she is at her mom's house and flopping around to her god-awful bullshit music. i can't even hang. i am so embarrassed that this is a 28 year old WOMAN. clearly, she is sounhappy inside. she realizes deep down money means absolutely nothing and is an unhappy, miserable, rude, foul-mouthed child. yes, trish... we are so jealous of you and your insane insecurities that drive you to behave this way.

SrslyNow
Debater
Debater

Post by SrslyNow »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:So something that keeps cracking me up - Trash and Fleur belong to the same network (StyleHaul), right? Stylehaul just sent Fleur and some other British YT'ers on a first-class, expenses paid trip to Costa Rica. Kiehls sent Fleur to Coachella, Benefit sent a bunch of YT'ers to Vegas... Even Tati, who lord knows I dislike, is representing Amazon in that lame Style Code Live show.

Has Trisha EVER been given this sort of perk or opportunity? I mean, beyond working with desperate brands like NuMe, BellaMi, Fit Tea, and that stupid Etsy shop. I think even her network is embarrassed by her :rofl: She has twice as many subs as Fleur and Tati. I think they don't want someone like Trisha representing their company.

You're such a bottom of the barrel loser, Trisha :FU:
It's because Trish really isn't a style/fashion/cosmetics vlogger anymore. They're happy to take a cut of her money, but I don't think they view her as a great match for any of their actual corporate clients because she's a thematic mess!

bexy52
Debater
Debater

Post by bexy52 »

Ugghh me and Trisha have the same phone case ew. Also she said hate gets you nowhere huh. I suppose you would know from personal experience huh trishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paperflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by paperflowers »

chicoian wrote:her snaps right now are PURE CRINGE. she is at her mom's house and flopping around to her god-awful bullshit music. i can't even hang. i am so embarrassed that this is a 28 year old WOMAN. clearly, she is sounhappy inside. she realizes deep down money means absolutely nothing and is an unhappy, miserable, rude, foul-mouthed child. yes, trish... we are so jealous of you and your insane insecurities that drive you to behave this way.
It's like she thinks the same way as she did as a teen. Didn't get any smarter, wiser, more mature, nothing.

ideserveadrink
Learner
Learner

Post by ideserveadrink »

bedazzledracistdoll4infantileoutfits

ideserveadrink
Learner
Learner

Post by ideserveadrink »

bexy52
Debater
Debater

Post by bexy52 »

Ugghh me and Trisha have the same phone case ew. Also she said hate gets you nowhere huh. I suppose you would know from personal experience huh trishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ideserveadrink
Learner
Learner

Post by ideserveadrink »

ideserveadrink
Learner
Learner