FAQ - blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
flowergirl3
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FAQ - blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas

Post by flowergirl3 »

I really like Trisha Paytas...I know that she used to have trolling videos but she doesn't do them any more...she is someone I can relate to...maybe because she shares her life on the internet...on youtube...she is just being herself...and she is very chatty which I like although sometimes she talks too fast for me to understand...but most of the time I can understand what she is talking about...someone said that they couldn't believe that her brother Nick and her came from the same parents...I can...I don't think Trisha is unattractive...her brother Nick looks like their dad, Frank, and Trisha has the same blue eyes like her mother...Kalli, her half-sister has the same blue eyes like their mother, too...I love those three women...Lenna and her daughters, Trisha and Kalli...they are real, honest, human...and I know other people would disagree but each to his or her own...everyone has different likes and dislikes... :love2: this pink heart is to Trisha and her love for the color pink...

GildedButterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by GildedButterfly »

^^ EWW. Why are you even on this forum.

If anyone relates to her at this stage in her life then I pity you.

GildedButterfly
Informer
Informer

Post by GildedButterfly »

^^ EWW. Why are you even on this forum.

If anyone relates to her at this stage in her life then I pity you.

spilltea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spilltea »

suhram42 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:03 am
To add something to the faq thread
question:what are the bruise pics about?

answer: Trisha and Moses had a fight in may-april, she beat and punch him, threw his keys over a fence and wouldn't let him leave for 12 hours.
We know about this because a tea account leaked dms that were sent by three girls that Moses was talking to (one of them was his ex).
In those dm's it shows Moses talking about trisha to those girls,he talks about how mentally and physically abusive she is, that being with her is draining, that she hates his cats and animals, insinuates that she smells bad, insinuated that her sister was the one helping trisha with her dildos for onlyfans, and also the infamous bruise picture that shows Moses arms terribly bruised.

One of the girls who leaked the bruise pics also got doxxed by Trisha.
Hi since my account leaked the dms with moses i wanna clear somethings:

in Jan 2020- April 2020 He was dating someone - thats the first set of dms i leaked with his ex girlfriend
May 2020-end of July 2020 he was speaking to a new girl this is the girl who sent my account the messages and the bruise pic the girl only sent me the dms/text messages from moses cuz when they started talking she found my IG account and saw he we still talking to trisha when he told her he wasnt but of course he blew it off in the mean time and said everything i had on my account was lies haha yeah right of him talking mad crap about trisha behind her back while they were friends and when matter of fact he was talking crap about trisha that whole time... SO the gril after they stopped talking stumbled across my IG account and realized that Moses was a PIG and was always talkin crap about trisha she felt bad for trisha but was like f it heres my messages. She was NEVER going to send me the bruise pics she only did cuz Trisha n Moses spoke about on the h3 podcast and acted like it was nothing when Mose would tell that girl on the daily HOW traumatized he was with the situation that happened with him and trisha n her physically abusing him and keeping him hostage was something he wouldn't go back to. She told me that its sad that she has a channel and a platfrom that condones Domestic Violence she was a sweet girl.
Moses also was talking to another girl while talking to this girl that sent me the messages of the bruise and I exposed thos Dms too..

MOSES is the worst... Trisha sucks too. but MoSES is def a sheep in wools clothing

Dressupbuttercup
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dressupbuttercup »

She is horrible! I hate she has a platform. What’s your IG? I’d love to read the leaked texts and see the photos.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”