• Advertisement

HamburgerSidekick4SherbetBeweavedWarlock Part 81

Forum rules WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST the pictures over and over, it's very unnecessary! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

Re: HamburgerSidekick4SherbetBeweavedWarlock Part 81

Postby monak » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 am

He used her for a place to leave his shit and sleep. Of course after 2 days she thought they were getting married and thus bought a car for him. Crusty bitch is so thirsty.
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3
monak
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby TeddySerious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:01 am

monak wrote:He used her for a place to leave his shit and sleep. Of course after 2 days she thought they were getting married and thus bought a car for him. Crusty bitch is so thirsty.

I’d give her the benefit of the doubt if she’d only done this once with a man. But she does this every time with dudes. I wonder how much total she’s blown on Ja$$on. She is an idiot.
To the people on Guru Gossip: Your infertility may be your own karma for how you act throughout your life.

—Niki Murphy/babygirlnb32
TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Anise » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 am

kb925 wrote:Like, I'm sorry, but does she literally just send nudes to anyone famous and see which one sticks?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

yes. she's done this since the beginning of her internet life. Thats how she meets most of the Z list celebs. she's constantly an ass kissing fan girl groupie that sends nudes and hopes to get a response then she takes it from there.

she said her and jason fucked the first time he came over to film with her. if you watch his video when he comes over he's filming her vanity paintings and just thinking wtf is wrong with this bitch. I never sensed any chemistry between them in that video but you could tell she was being her super coy self and trying to seduce I def believe they hooked up that day. this bitch has no self control. but it def was more entertaining especially her tinder date fails and when she said she wrote random guys on tinder her address and took a whole bunch of meds and left her door open hoping someone will find her. then she changed the story saying that someone did come and thats when she supposedly had that "heart attack" scare.
Last edited by Anise on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anise
Informer
Informer

Postby _pinesol » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 am

TeddySerious wrote:
monak wrote:He used her for a place to leave his shit and sleep. Of course after 2 days she thought they were getting married and thus bought a car for him. Crusty bitch is so thirsty.

Well, if we are to believe their clickbait “my $$ vacation!” Then easily close to $300k....with all the shitty hauls, hostage situation vacations and turning him into an elderly lesbian...shit adds up.

I’d give her the benefit of the doubt if she’d only done this once with a man. But she does this every time with dudes. I wonder how much total she’s blown on Ja$$on. She is an idiot.
_pinesol
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby _pinesol » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:25 am

Oh many post came out fucked up, sorry y’all!
_pinesol
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby kb925 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:23 am

Anise wrote:
kb925 wrote:Like, I'm sorry, but does she literally just send nudes to anyone famous and see which one sticks?

yes. she's done this since the beginning of her internet life. Thats how she meets most of the Z list celebs. she's constantly an ass kissing fan girl groupie that sends nudes and hopes to get a response then she takes it from there.

she said her and jason fucked the first time he came over to film with her. if you watch his video when he comes over he's filming her vanity paintings and just thinking wtf is wrong with this bitch. I never sensed any chemistry between them in that video but you could tell she was being her super coy self and trying to seduce I def believe they hooked up that day. this bitch has no self control. but it def was more entertaining especially her tinder date fails and when she said she wrote random guys on tinder her address and took a whole bunch of meds and left her door open hoping someone will find her. then she changed the story saying that someone did come and thats when she supposedly had that "heart attack" scare.
I do remember the heart attack thing. She is fucking crazy.

kb925
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby NyxIsis » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:26 am

Just following. Funny name!
NyxIsis
Talker
Talker

Postby nikkibella17 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:49 am

Just saw her new video and it looks like troll Trisha is back in full force (insert facepalm here)
nikkibella17
Informer
Informer

Postby melissa_nine » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:59 am

nikkibella17 wrote:Just saw her new video and it looks like troll Trisha is back in full force (insert facepalm here)

HAHA yup, bang on schedule for january...
melissa_nine
Learner
Learner

Postby melissa_nine » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:14 am

also, anyone notice how she's trying to be like/impersonate/imitate Tana...?? vapid, annoying, wench Trisha.
melissa_nine
Learner
Learner

Postby TeddySerious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:28 am

melissa_nine wrote:also, anyone notice how she's trying to be like/impersonate/imitate Tana...?? vapid, annoying, wench Trisha.

She’s soooo jealous of Tana. Tana completely replaced her on YouTube. This is why Trisha should have invested her money, saved her money and cut her attitude back so she could be venturing into projects OFF YouTube at 30+ years. Boy did she fuck up.
To the people on Guru Gossip: Your infertility may be your own karma for how you act throughout your life.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby PaytasWatch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:46 am

"Now that I'm pushing 200 pounds." Girl, you posted your weight in the 210+ range when you were at LEAST 20 pounds lighter.

I do think it's kind of funny that she's making fun of herself but girl, if you're going to go for it, ACTUALLY go for it and be honest.
PaytasWatch
Lurker
Lurker

Postby tkadvil » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:58 am

Her new video made me uncomfortable lmao seemed like she was on the verge of a breakdown
tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby TeddySerious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:00 am

She’s already admitted to being close to 300.
I think the breakdown is coming any day now. She’s got to think up the script so she can play the victim.

When a man tells you they need space, your “relationship” days are numbered. It must be killing her soul that we were all right about this bs with Ja$$on.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Linda2017 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:41 am

Yep, Trisha is 30yrs old.
12years old kids who are the biggest audience on Youtube and buy all the merch, they barely know who Trisha is. They don't care. Trisha is getting old for Youtube... unless she can change her content like Shane ( I don't watch Shane but he has been able to pull some great views for many years).
Trisha has nothing. No loving boyfriend, no friends, no savings, no other projects but selling nudes.
Linda2017
Talker
Talker

Postby Discod » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:55 am

Watching her new video is like watching an episode of Intervention. I kept waiting for a collage of her baby pictures to pop up.
Discod
Debater
Debater

Postby _pinesol » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 pm

TeddySerious wrote:She’s already admitted to being close to 300.
I think the breakdown is coming any day now. She’s got to think up the script so she can play the victim.

When a man tells you they need space, your “relationship” days are numbered. It must be killing her soul that we were all right about this bs with Ja$$on.

She’s not even giving him space—all her insta stories are of him right now at his house. Clingy bitch can’t wven let him breathe.
_pinesol
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby TeddySerious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 pm

He looks miserable.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby smokeit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:25 pm

_pinesol wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:She’s already admitted to being close to 300.

She’s not even giving him space—all her insta stories are of him right now at his house. Clingy bitch can’t wven let him breathe.

Ohh she is so desperat but Jason is stupid to fall for her manipulation like he is a fucking old idiot who should by now understand life shit and crazy Trisha so stop falling for her fucked up games :roll: like come on Jason just pathetic!
smokeit
Informer
Informer

Postby poshspice88 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:45 pm

TeddySerious wrote:
melissa_nine wrote:also, anyone notice how she's trying to be like/impersonate/imitate Tana...?? vapid, annoying, wench Trisha.

She’s soooo jealous of Tana. Tana completely replaced her on YouTube. This is why Trisha should have invested her money, saved her money and cut her attitude back so she could be venturing into projects OFF YouTube at 30+ years. Boy did she fuck up.

For real! Remember how upset and jealous she got when she found out Jason tried to get with Tana, lol. I think he kissed Tana in the dressing room in a video they did for his channel before he ever met Trish and Tana turned him down for sex, lol. And when Jason and David bring up Tana’s name Trish loses it and tries to to make Jason jealous, but falls flat.
poshspice88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Postby Linda2017 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:49 pm

in her new video she says a couple of times: 'like this I am fat and disgusting..' Didn't Trisha post like 10 crying videos after Jason said: "we are both fat..' ??? She is cringey AF. She is trying to be funny but it just does not work. And her camera is placed like on the ceiling or what is that angle? so body positive thooo
Linda2017
Talker
Talker

Postby smokeit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:35 pm

The break is just as fake as the whole breakup fat shit... Its just to use it for views and clickbait like now Jason has a new video about their realationship again :roll: they need new content sooo wupti they fake a break.... i dont like YouTube when nothing is real and it's just fake lifes especially when Trisha is involved!!
smokeit
Informer
Informer

Postby TeddySerious » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Gross. They are both pigs. Their “relationship” is just for money and views.

Such a joke.

TeddySerious
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Postby Lemon_Angel131 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Jason’s new video Trisha and him talk about how’s shes not clingy anymore and they don’t fight like they use too, I’m the cool gf haha insert Gabbie laugh of how I find these the videos about us being awful funny.

It’s crazy that it’s only been a year, and how different they both look now, they’ve aged like it’s been years. They really have sucked the life out of each other in such a short amount of time. Marriage still gets brought up and joked about, so nothings changed. It’s all just an act.
Last edited by Lemon_Angel131 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemon_Angel131
Lurker
Lurker

Postby heckyeahheckno » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:16 pm

Do you guys think Trisha is a nice person?
heckyeahheckno
Learner
Learner

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas