bedhead91
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 57: Dance of Stans and Anti-Phans

Post by bedhead91 »

[youtube][/youtube]

My personal fave is this video at 0:55 when Dan and Phil are interviewing Tom Odell...Dan goes from being bemused to jealous in 0.5 seconds when he starts focusing on Phil.
"I'm not kinkshaming the fish." -Phil Lester 2016

Gnosia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gnosia »

gasp wrote:Is there particular reason why we are the only board with this fucking beautiful banner, despite the fact that the opinions getting shared here are getting shared elsewhere as well? Is there a reason why Jhambs was banned and Gabz_is_shite was not when the mod in question had made posts just as incindiery, and broken far more rules? Is there a particular reason why I cant even get an assurance that the people who can see my personal information like my location and IP aren't going to be using that as a way to get back at me if I disagree with their pov and they get their panties in a twist? after all, if they are willing to ban based on a single post, why would they refrain from doxxing me? Especially if there is no recourse to their action as stated in out sparkly new banner?

This is the definition of a shitstorm, and I apologize for not letting it go, but quite frankly I'm not inclined to continue on this site if the people "in charge" are going to have total license to shit all over me. I'm far from a problematic user, and we've brought traffic to your site by the thousands. why can't you at least give us a modicum of respect or safety, especially from your own mods?
"Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing. (...) They don't have to show us Catch-22," the old woman answered, "The law says they don't have to."
"What law says they don't have to?"
"Catch-22.
"

-Just a passage from the book of the same name that came to mind...
(scary stuff honestly)

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

Post by IckleMissMayhem »

#pholly and #dick - It's what the anti-phans dream of at night...! :rofl:

As for jealous Dan, my faves have always been written examples - "hands off" "oi" and "excuse me" :rofl: :tu: (is it me, or has the Caspar tweet disappeared from twitter? I went looking to find it, but no dice. :|
Last edited by IckleMissMayhem on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

the banner was put there by an admin. no idea why, no idea who, not even nesoi has a clue.
i talked to nesoi for a bit about the situation, since all of you keep going on about jhamba's posts being gone. she doesn't have the power to bring them back, but she contacted morgan to see what can be done. but you're not helping your case with the whole "let's not piss off the mods by pissing off the mods".
people already have the idea that you're a closed off exclusive community that makes their own rules and wants things done their way or no way, if you keep the whining and passive aggressiveness about jhamba being banned for breaking the rules and a mod doing their job, that's exactly the message you're sending
The Internet knows all your secrets

fakelights
Debater
Debater

Post by fakelights »

edit: ops ^

I usually stay away from the majority of drama here. Mostly because I don't have much to contribute or other people made their point come across a lot better than I would if I had said the same thing, so I stay away and only participate in more D&P video related matters. Now, with all that has been going on since yesterday, I simply cannot stay silent. I agree that forum rules have to be respected, but they should be respect by everyone. This bullshit of mods and admin being able to surpass it all is ridiculous. So many good contributions have been deleted, it's sad. I joined this forum because it was a place to discuss things freely, now I see it's not like that at all...

But back to ignoring important discussions: oh! Dan and Phil past partners, right... Who knows?! No one knows anything about Phil and Dan seems to be jealous, oh! :roll: am i on topic?

oqua

Post by oqua »

I don't think anyone here wants to be exempt from the rules or make their own rules. They just want everyone to be subject to the same basic rules of decency.

Dan & Phil Part 58: Mods are EXEMPT FROM ALL RULES
Last edited by oqua on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

Gnosia wrote: "Catch-22 says they have a right to do anything we can't stop them from doing. (...) They don't have to show us Catch-22," the old woman answered, "The law says they don't have to."
"What law says they don't have to?"
"Catch-22.
"

-Just a passage from the book of the same name that came to mind...
(scary stuff honestly)

[video][/video]

( the jealous bf part is somewhere around 0:55)

good thing he found the perfect solution to his "girlfriend or xbox" problem

yay :tu:

bedhead91
Learner
Learner

Post by bedhead91 »

people already have the idea that you're a closed off exclusive community that makes their own rules and wants things done their way or no way, if you keep the whining and passive aggressiveness about jhamba being banned for breaking the rules and a mod doing their job, that's exactly the message you're sending
I do take offense at the notion that it is considered 'whining' when people are complaining about mods being exempt from the rules. It is ridiculous that mods don't have to adhere to the same rules that they reinforcing, end of story.
"I'm not kinkshaming the fish." -Phil Lester 2016

whoknows
Informer
Informer

Post by whoknows »

I don't know why you guys are having such an issue with mods/rules. They do so much,they do it for us.

I wonder if Phil is doing a live show since its will be Easter,maybe they will go see his family.
watch out....mort is on the prowl. Why people be tweeting and deleting,own up to your shit.

SquishPhan
Learner
Learner

Post by SquishPhan »

Jealous Dan is one of my faves, because he is just so bad at hiding it.
Here is another example
[youtube][/youtube]
Starting at 4:20

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

sailor-moon wrote:
[video][/video]

( the jealous bf part is somewhere around 0:55)

good thing he found the perfect solution to his "girlfriend or xbox" problem

yay :tu:

"I'm about as violent and intimidating as a pink butterfly... that's got stuck on a marshmallow." :rofl: Explains the tumblr (and less frequent vyou) rants then. :?

swofro
Learner
Learner

Post by swofro »

Seeing so many jealous dan example makes me wonder sometimes if it is sort of a kink (lol) between them. Like Phil deliberately make dan jealous and get kicks out of it.

this can probably be worded better, i think. I cant english right now
English is not my first nor second language. Expect the worst. :love2:

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

^Phils shoulders look so broad to me he has a nice upper body mhm :tu:
whoknows wrote:I don't know why you guys are having such an issue with mods/rules. They do so much,they do it for us.

I wonder if Phil is doing a live show since its will be Easter,maybe they will go see his family.
that would be great for this thread seriously we are running out of things to talk about >.<

corn flakes
Learner
Learner

Post by corn flakes »

As some of you have said:animal farm .

To be on topic:don't think Phil was a lothario or had a series of relationships, for me he cames as a flirty person and , probably because of his upbringing, as a "touch" person.(but the possibility of him having a significant other for a few months is highly probable) Don't know anything about this tumblr forum but seeing as we are in content drought can someone link it to me?

I don't think that there's going to be a ls or a easter baking video but I would love if they mixed the two and made a ls where they cooked.

Also yes, Evan should stop. I don't know how to check their sales but to me it seems like their playlist show isn't selling fast? Probably people are still confused about the tickets situation ? If thats's the case I wouldn't be surprised if we see thousands of vlogs with them, the first that cames to my mind is lush but we can also count on Alfie.

oqua

Post by oqua »

swofro wrote:Seeing so many jealous dan example makes me wonder sometimes if it is sort of a kink (lol) between them. Like Phil deliberately make dan jealous and get kicks out of it.

Ha! This reminds me of elias5's brilliant suggestion that maybe they get off on "acting platonic on certain occasions." (Which is still one of the greatest things I've ever read on this site, seriously. :rofl:)

And thanks for all the examples of Jealous Dan!! I'd never seen the Tom Odell one before. Brilliant.

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

oqua wrote:
swofro wrote:Seeing so many jealous dan example makes me wonder sometimes if it is sort of a kink (lol) between them. Like Phil deliberately make dan jealous and get kicks out of it.

Ha! This reminds me of elias5's brilliant suggestion that maybe they get off on "acting platonic on certain occasions." (Which is still one of the greatest things I've ever read on this site, seriously. :rofl:)
Trust me, it can work very well... Ahem. sorry, what?! *cough*

In my head, Phil seems like an outrageous flirt, who'd run a mile if anyone actually responded to it, or alternatively would be too shy to act on it. [If Phan Is Real]Good work Mr Howell[/If Phan Is Real]

daphenaxa
Informer
Informer

Post by daphenaxa »

lol that Tom Odell video was so uncomfortable, Dan was IN THERE fast like fuck off he mine.

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

And in news that will shock and surprise absolutely nobody...!

[tweet][/tweet]

lilMango
Learner
Learner

Post by lilMango »

Can I just say this is the cringiest image I have ever seen in my life

LIKE HAVE THEY EVER EVEN WATCHED DAN'S VIDEOS? I'm crying oh my god somebody burn my eyes
These types of images fit in with the screencaps of Dan saying something "inspirational" when really he was saying it sarcastically. They're putting him on a pedestal, or maybe even something more than that. If I was Dan, these images would make me more furious than most rumors. These people are making him into a completely different person!
hahah sorry I get a bit passionate when it comes to this kind of thing, no hate towards anybody

Also yay about the Vidcon thing!!!! I'm so excited! I've heard there's some sort of raffle this year so that the meetups aren't so hectic, which means there's a chance I won't get to see them, but I guess whatever happens happens. que sera sera. ahahah

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

[youtube][/youtube]

Hang on... hold up. Since when have these two platonic-bff-no-really's had a spare room?

Or am I STILL missing something with the floor plan of their house? :rofl:

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”