Credit:amazingfiru

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 56: Philzilla and Danthulu

Post by sweetmm »

A few "topics" discussed before the move.
felucca wrote:Since D&P can't seem to play any games, the phandom has taken it upon itself to create new games. Here's a Philbot to keep y'all entertained.

I asked him when's the next gaming video...

IckleMissMayhem wrote:[tweet][/tweet]If I did that to my mother she'd murder me. :rofl:
akui wrote:Image

Happy mother's day.

thx sweetmm for the pic

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

Post by IckleMissMayhem »

New topic in time for LS tonight... :tu: and hopefully some new videos. Come on you two. ANYTHING. AT ALL.

akui
Informer
Informer

Post by akui »

Will there be a radio tomorrow?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

akui wrote:Will there be a radio tomorrow?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
First Monday of the month... Should be... :D

missemma
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by missemma »

Wow so many pages to catch up on in that last thread, thank you for reviving some life into this place :love2:
Cora808 wrote: Hah!! When I met them during the book signing, I got the "I love your hair" and was feeling snazzy until he said the exact same thing to my friend who went through immediately after me.
Haha, the first time I met them I got the "shall I take the selfie" speech, one point for each of us then ;)
Gnosia wrote: Yeah, VIP vanished instantly today as well, but I guess that's no real surprise given the limited amount and the number of people all gunning for them at the same time. (still- the speed with which they sold out is some kind of witchraft honestly..)

Monday however was much more brutal by way of trying to get anything at all, whereas, at least with general admission for today, I was able to secure a good seat, but this was after refreshing and sticking with the site for about an hour until I was able to snatch it up. (like a bad safari zone flashback.)
It just seemed overall like people stood much better chances at getting tickets today than before; The general mood on twitter at least seems positive enough by comparison. I'm just surprised and pleased they decided to add another date...it's nice.
Yeah, I don't know how anyone got VIP as when the site when live they were all gone straight away, I know some people who did get them though. I couldn't get tickets via the website, I had to use the mobile site to get ours. Just grateful that we managed it in the end.
Cora808 wrote:They added this info to the Santa Ana show page for the VIP tickets (which go on sale in 20 min)
This makes me even more gutted that I don't have the money in my account to make an irresponsible decision. Ugh. Sounds lovely.
SPECIAL VIP Packages available:

The VIP area is a dedicated room within the theatre set up by Dan and Phil complete with snacks, beanbag seats and a special music playlist! Dan and Phil come to say hi to the VIP guests and then meet everyone individually. Each guest can have one item signed and one selfie or regular photo with Dan and Phil. Every VIP also receives an exclusive tote bag containing customized VIP tour merch (not for sale anywhere) and other surprises! There is also a guest book to sign that Dan and Phil will take home.
Don't be too gutted, the "snacks" that they mention were just a bag of popcorn and some water. Personally for the extra money they need to be plying me with at least a bottle of wine, water pfft yeah i know the majority of the people attending the meet up aren't old enough to drink. I also wonder if they will put the customized VIP tour merch on sale at the end if they have any left over.
uglyanime wrote:can i just say that although i know they are making a lot of money off this it means a lot that they added new tour dates because so many fans were left disappointed
No offence but these dates were planned well in advance, they didn't just add extra dates because they knew people were disappointed. They would have known certain areas would sell out quicker than others, that's what they employ their management/tour people to sort out. It's a shame that Dan didn't mention these particular dates in his liveshow, rather than just say soz it's sold out.
Lurktacular wrote:Not to sound like an entitled bitch or anything, but this lack of content is starting to fuck me off. You hit 2m subs and haven't uploaded in nearly 2 weeks, but still acknowledged it without uploading anything. Just added a bloody link to the channel homepage. Sort yourselves out.
Welcome to the very frustrating world of Dan & Phil, even thought it's frustrating you'll be here for years posting about how annoying they are, but never leaving. I'm not even joking, I can't even begin to tell you how I'm not even surprised that they haven't uploaded anything for hitting 2 million, mainly because I think I've been in this fandom for long enough to know they won't, but if you look back over the past few years, neither Dan or Phil ever really uploaded anything when they hit subscriber count milestones. Let's just hope they don't upload another "funny gaming montage" because as much as they wish they were as good as vyou1, they'll never be able to make a funny montage like her 8-)
"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

ImageImageImage

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

Watching ooooooooold old liveshows, whilst I wait for mini-rounds without the boss(!) :roll:

Seems fitting, given the new thread title... [youtube][/youtube] (28:34-29:00) :rofl:

Interesting early on in this one Phil is prodding Dan into answering questions in the chat. Shows they do have a different way of running their LSs.

Lurktacular
Learner
Learner

Post by Lurktacular »

missemma wrote:Welcome to the very frustrating world of Dan & Phil, even thought it's frustrating you'll be here for years posting about how annoying they are, but never leaving. I'm not even joking, I can't even begin to tell you how I'm not even surprised that they haven't uploaded anything for hitting 2 million, mainly because I think I've been in this fandom for long enough to know they won't, but if you look back over the past few years, neither Dan or Phil ever really uploaded anything when they hit subscriber count milestones. Let's just hope they don't upload another "funny gaming montage" because as much as they wish they were as good as vyou1, they'll never be able to make a funny montage like her 8-)
Oh god I remember the 1m drought - I was a habitual lurker on this thread at the time, it was so frustrating. I wouldn't even mind them not uploading something specific if they'd at least uploaded anything in the last week.

Its kind of embarrassing in a way... like someone not super into them could click the link to the channel homepage and see their last upload being an AI almost 2 weeks ago and be like.... uwotm8 how is this channel growing? Then you realise its cos its them, its Dan and Phil and they'll grow no matter what they do. And for people, especially Dan, who like to bang on about the integrity of his channels, it just feels a bit cheap. They've had a lot on, I get that, but you can't pie off your key connection to your audience (which facilitates all these lovely things they now do) quite this badly without rubbing people up the wrong way.

As you say though, its not like I'm going anywhere. I'm invested and there is NO WAY OUT. I'll be singing their praises at 11pm tonight when there's been a ls and probably an upload. Sigh.

In other news, that face swap with Phil's mum is cute. For once Phil isn't pulling a daft face - has anyone got #madphotoshopskillz and can swap their faces back? I feel like the original would have been a rather attractive photo of Phil 8-)
'I don't normally chase after boys, but if he's over 6ft and has good hair a bitch might just powerwalk'

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

Phil is doing a collab with Caspar! :o

what's with all these collabs? (lowkey hoping it's got to do with the 10 years of AP and not the tour tho xD )
:love2: Image :love2:

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

<3

kathrynxjane
Debater
Debater

Post by kathrynxjane »

Wow Phil is being very busy with all the collabs. I liked Dan's interview so I hope Phils will be just as good.

I hope he talks about them all in the livehsow tonight. And we get a video of some sort after the liveshow. (please!!)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
“I wish humans were less socially awkward and we could pokemon battle without it being weird” :tu:

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

So many collabs...!

[tweet][/tweet]

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i did that philbot thing, asked if dan's gay, it took like a minute to actually answer, i almost refreshed the page, thinking it was broken, then it finally said dan never told him if he was or not :rofl:
The Internet knows all your secrets

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I appreciate that Phil is lining up all the collab videos for when he will be in tour :tu:

bluealien09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bluealien09 »

hmm am I remembering it right I thought casper didn't like phil?!? :o i'm curious to what their chemistry is like, well I'm always curious when it comes to phil collabs, as much as I love his AP persona it doesn't seem like like it'll go well with the majority of youtubers.. and people in general.. besides pj, marzia, cat, and dan oc

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

daichii wrote:Phil is doing a collab with Caspar! :o

what's with all these collabs? (lowkey hoping it's got to do with the 10 years of AP and not the tour tho xD )
kathrynxjane wrote:Wow Phil is being very busy with all the collabs. I liked Dan's interview so I hope Phils will be just as good.

I hope he talks about them all in the livehsow tonight. And we get a video of some sort after the liveshow. (please!!)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
IckleMissMayhem wrote:So many collabs...!

[tweet][/tweet]
#ContentDrought much?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bluealien09 wrote:hmm am I remembering it right I thought casper didn't like phil?!? :o
*coughGLEAMERcough* Hmm? Sorry, what?! :rofl: :FU:

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

bluealien09 wrote:hmm am I remembering it right I thought casper didn't like phil?!? :o i'm curious to what their chemistry is like, well I'm always curious when it comes to phil collabs, as much as I love his AP persona it doesn't seem like like it'll go well with the majority of youtubers.. and people in general.. besides pj, marzia, cat, and dan oc
did something happen between casper and phil? :o

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

If they are for the tour we won't have these vids in like ages :'(

Since Phil is doing all these collabs I also expect that they are preparing a bunch of gaming vids for dapg when they are touring. I'm so not looking forward to the US tour, I hope they'll prove me wrong and keep the fans that are not able to go entertained.
:love2: Image :love2:

shezza
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shezza »

Lurktacular wrote:has anyone got #madphotoshopskillz and can swap their faces back? I feel like the original would have been a rather attractive photo of Phil 8-)
my photoshop skills are terrible & the outcome is terrifying, but here u go

stella2000
Learner
Learner

Post by stella2000 »

sailor-moon wrote:
bluealien09 wrote:hmm am I remembering it right I thought casper didn't like phil?!? :o i'm curious to what their chemistry is like, well I'm always curious when it comes to phil collabs, as much as I love his AP persona it doesn't seem like like it'll go well with the majority of youtubers.. and people in general.. besides pj, marzia, cat, and dan oc
did something happen between casper and phil? :o
wait, seriously, did something happen?? :? i haven't heard anything
:love2: :love2:

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”