Dan & Phil Part 53: AmazingLicks & holeisnowonfire

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 53: AmazingLicks & holeisnowonfire

Post by sailor-moon »

It would be great to hear D+P's opinion on the savannah zalfie drama but they would never comment on that publicly :| I don't like that about them and I know that most of you will think different about it but I want them to be straight up about things I don't care what the phandom will do or if they can't because of the reaction and their image blablabla I want more reality and less polished image no controversy in the phan household ugh
is this a realistic smart and logical thing to want from successfull youtubers - probably not but I don't like this silence

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

sailor-moon wrote:It would be great to hear D+P's opinion on the savannah zalfie drama but they would never comment on that publicly :| I don't like that about them and I know that most of you will think different about it but I want them to be straight up about things I don't care what the phandom will do or if they can't because of the reaction and their image blablabla I want more reality and less polished image no controversy in the phan household ugh
is this a realistic smart and logical thing to want from successfull youtubers - probably not but I don't like this silence
If i were a youtuber I will do exactly what D&P do, avoid drama at all cost. Why talk about something when you know half of the phandom will be mad or dissagree. Is better to not say anything. And i prefer that to then be mad while scrolling in social media.

But i understand you, it would be great to know what they really thing about certain topics.

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

^yes I get why it is that way and I don't hold it against them

buuuut I it's the reason why I don't watch them consistently and sometimes don't watch them at all for months

it gets too boring for me

their tweets don't interest me because there is no substance , tumblr uhm they literally reblog random crap and don't even bother updating their blog themes but constantly talk about being on tumblr too much ( what's that about ) Instagram they post irregularly so I won't miss much

i got into d+p again because of their gaming channel and this forum also keeps me interested ! even if what they put out there is boring af seeing your perspectives and comparing them to mine is what I enjoy :3

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

I loooove when they share opinions on live shows ! :) it gives more things to talk about

and yeah I agree it works out best for them I just had a typical moment thinking "I wonder how they see it " and got carried away :)

and contradicting myself but sometimes reading how youtubers interact on Twitter makes me dislike them even if I liked them previously

haha ok I basically don't know what I want and shouldn't complain

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

As someone who enjoys both D&P and eSports, I'm quietly hopeful about this documentary. So many programmes about eSports have been like, 'look at what these basement dwelling weirdos do as a job', and I don't think Dan would be involved in something like that.

I hope I'm not disappointed!

jesssica
Talker
Talker

Post by jesssica »

jhamba wrote:
sailor-moon wrote: [youtube][/youtube]
Thanks for saying "insert myself into everything," Daniel. It made me far too happy. :? :D

I'm hoping someone finds a way to make this thing available for us international peoples who can't watch a live stream. *fingers crossed*

Post by Guest »

Oh, this video clip is so good, makes me, a person who knows nothing about esports, really excited and I would love to see this documentary. I love documentaries. From those short clips it looks like Dan is in his right place (in my mother tongue we say someone is like a fish in the water). And Dan kinda confirmed again his love of being in control of everything (as it was discussed here a bit earlier). Let's see if this opens more doors to him (if it is as good as it looks now, then I am sure he will be offered more opportunities like this in the future).
jesssica wrote:I'm hoping someone finds a way to make this thing available for us international peoples who can't watch a live stream. *fingers crossed*
Fingers really crossed for this.

Loved yesterday's radioshow, it was kinda relaxed one, I like seeing all those unpolished bits - falling microphones, laughing, etc. They were more camera present and didn't turn the live camera to that screen thingy so often like the last time. So thanks for that!

Also, these coincidences of us discussing smth here and then them somehow bringing it up shortly after are so funny, looking forward to more of that.

Post by Guest »

One more snippet:
[tweet][/tweet]

6189_41
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 6189_41 »

Hey.
For anyone outside of the uk here is a link to a page where it is possible to watch the documentary live.

http://www.watchallchannels.com/bbc-three/

(I think it works as I was able to watch Jim Chapman's show yersterday)

jesssica
Talker
Talker

Post by jesssica »

Bittersweet_A wrote:One more snippet:
[tweet][/tweet]
I'm hoping he meant to say superhuman rather than subhuman. I wonder if he's like me & says the incorrect thing sometimes but just keeps going because he's too awkward to admit to it & correct himself. #relatable

It's strange how "golden" he looks in these clips. Lighting is everything!

Kurapika
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kurapika »

So Dan received a phone call asking him to make the documentary. I wonder how that went. And I guess that means that only Dan was invited, not Phil. Which is ok, I just wish they's tell us about that instead of dodging the question.
yes, you may call me weebtrash

Post by Guest »

6189_41, thank you so much! It works!!! :toss:
jesssica wrote:It's strange how "golden" he looks in these clips. Lighting is everything!
Golden BBC lighting, and I suppose a bit/or not a bit of make-up. 8-)

kathrynxjane
Debater
Debater

Post by kathrynxjane »

I am very excited to watch the Documentary tonight. I am not a massive gamer but I like watching Documentaries so I am hoping it will be a good one.
Dan seemed like he knew a lot from the snippets we have had so at least he won't be just another presenter not knowing anything.
jesssica wrote: I'm hoping someone finds a way to make this thing available for us international peoples who can't watch a live stream. *fingers crossed*
I quite annoyed that not everyone will be able to watch it at the same time (Bloody BBC). Times like these I am glad I live in the UK.
I hope someone can find a way to upload it for people who cannot watch the livestream.
“I wish humans were less socially awkward and we could pokemon battle without it being weird” :tu:

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

AH ! How frustrating. I'd like to watch it live (Or at least sometime today) but nothing seems to be working. If anyone in the states figures a way out please let us know! :confetti:

majitzu
Informer
Informer

Post by majitzu »

6189_41 wrote:Hey.
For anyone outside of the uk here is a link to a page where it is possible to watch the documentary live.

http://www.watchallchannels.com/bbc-three/

(I think it works as I was able to watch Jim Chapman's show yersterday)

I LOVE YOU <3 hahhaha thanks! it really works

peeeepins
Informer
Informer

Post by peeeepins »

Pistachiyo wrote:AH ! How frustrating. I'd like to watch it live (Or at least sometime today) but nothing seems to be working. If anyone in the states figures a way out please let us know! :confetti:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ZdN7hXvAQ4x
Thanks to UpdatedPhan on Twitter; they'll be streaming it here. I'm in Canada and the stream is :tu:
my watermelon ball brings all the :purr: to the yard and they're like meow meow meow meow

jesssica
Talker
Talker

Post by jesssica »

kathrynxjane wrote:
jesssica wrote: I'm hoping someone finds a way to make this thing available for us international peoples who can't watch a live stream. *fingers crossed*
I quite annoyed that not everyone will be able to watch it at the same time (Bloody BBC). Times like these I am glad I live in the UK.
I hope someone can find a way to upload it for people who cannot watch the livestream.
I have faith in the phandom. There are many crafty ones out there! :geek: If I find a way to live stream, I'll be live streaming... I'll just have no sound since I should technically should be helping people during that hour. I often watch the radio shows + Dan live shows with no sound... I'm a creep! Ha. I hate that everything Dan happens during one of the two hours a day that I cannot watch + listen to things at work. At least Phil does his live shows earlier on Sundays, so I can watch those without issue. :)

trashortrash
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by trashortrash »

Hey! First time poster blah blah blah. Just wanted to say that the Updatedphan livestream works fine for the people in the US! :tu: Here's the link:

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

THANK YOU Peeeepins and trashfortrash!!!

bluecaterpillar
Learner
Learner

Post by bluecaterpillar »

Kurapika wrote:So Dan received a phone call asking him to make the documentary. I wonder how that went. And I guess that means that only Dan was invited, not Phil. Which is ok, I just wish they's tell us about that instead of dodging the question.
nah, dan said in a recent ls that the bbc would have let phil make a documentary, but phil didn't want to.
sarcasm is the highest form of wit

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”