Dan & Phil Part 48: Just Here for the Editing Tips

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 48: Just Here for the Editing Tips

Post by felucca »

mermaid blood wrote:Fel - what did you add to it? that's disappointing if fans went in and added or changed to include ridiculous stuff. this is why we can't have nice things.
I gave a general rundown of what they are, from their channels to the BBC and the book and tour - god bless TABINOF for giving us a book source! Dan's page is actually the most detailed one he has on Wikipedia right now in any language, which makes me feel a little smug ngl. english wiki phandom this is a challenge! ... that i'm gonna lose ... but still a challenge, you hear!? The phandom's changes were what you'd expect, several people replacing "colleague" with boyfriend and husband over and over, not surprising but ugh. (Come on guys, I did sneakily refer to them as "the pair" once, which more often than not means "the couple" in Swedish, take it or leave it.)
Somelikeitpink wrote:I'll try and maybe get a screenshot of my video, but you'll only see them from behind not sure if that's helpful....
Go for it! We love trying to decipher dark and grainy photos here, don't we guys?

Speaking of which, Martyn posted a pic where you can see him and Cornelia in the audience - which show would this be from? The same or the evening one? I.e. are they sat next to the rest of the family or not, and can anyone see anything interesting at all, apart from Martyn looking particularly demonic?

[tweet][/tweet]
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

felucca this is the one the journalist went to interview them; if you read the article it state the venue (sorry too lazy to read it again) ;)

[tweet][/tweet]
Credit:amazingfiru

hbanana
Informer
Informer

Post by hbanana »

Hey! Long time no see. Sorry I was too busy being an arrogant pinup. I should really learn how to shut my stupid pretty mouth! I actually likef Dan's interview with J-Law and co. I thought it was funny!

The tour sounds super cute ans im happy for them.somelikeitpink If you could pm me the video of them singing that would be great of you. ;)

Post by Guest »

hello, it happened. i'm not over it, i was so surreal. 6 years i have waited for it to happen and now it has. so this is my story of meeting them:
so the security guy told me to walk around the board and then there they were. phil literally scooped me into his arms straight away (i nearly swore and said “holyshit” when hugging phil. but i stopped myself omg) then dan hugged me and i told them i had been watching them since i was 12 and now i’m 18 and that 6 years feels like such a long time. and phil was like “wow thats so long, thank you for watching our videos for so long” then i gave them their gifts and letters and they both spoke about their gifts to eachother for what feels like forever and how much they loved the colours as i got dan a black one and i said “yeah i didnt wanna compromise your aesthetic” and he laughed. and then i handed dan my phone and he took a few selfies and i accidentally whispered to dan “yeah dan just take loads” in such a weird sexual whisper omg why did i do it like that omg fml. and then they were like “thanks for coming to see us and thank you !!” and i was like to dan, “wait! one more thing, please can you take a photo of me hugging phil and then phil takes a pic of me hugging you” and dan was like yeah sure, and the security was like “one photo each person” and i literally said “please dan!!!” and he was like to the security “i’ll just take one” and then i was like no pls take the photo on front cam and changed it from face front cam to front cam (i feel like i was so demanding omg help), and he did and then phil took a pic of me and dan and then it was all over :((
i dont rly wanna post my photos here as so many people lurk but if you're interested, inbox me i'll link you!! haha

peeeepins
Informer
Informer

Post by peeeepins »

glamorize wrote:
i handed dan my phone and he took a few selfies and i accidentally whispered to dan “yeah dan just take loads” in such a weird sexual whisper omg why did i do it like that omg fml
:rofl:
You're officially my favourite person omg. Living the dream. They sound so sweet that's awesome you got both hugging pics aw.
:rofl:
my watermelon ball brings all the :purr: to the yard and they're like meow meow meow meow

pomelo

Post by pomelo »

glamorize wrote:
i accidentally whispered to dan “yeah dan just take loads” in such a weird sexual whisper omg why did i do it like that omg fml.
You're my hero omg this made me laugh so hard, yeah Dan just take loads. :rofl:
I think I saw your story on twitter unless I'm confusing you with someone else? Really happy for you, aw!

Eta: Unrelated, but Dan looks absurdly attractive in this fan's picture. See what happens when you put away the thumbs and the peace signs?

[instagram][/instagram]
Last edited by pomelo on Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

hbanana
Informer
Informer

Post by hbanana »

peeeepins wrote:
glamorize wrote:
i handed dan my phone and he took a few selfies and i accidentally whispered to dan “yeah dan just take loads” in such a weird sexual whisper omg why did i do it like that omg fml
That's amazing :rofl: at least you know you left a lasting impression. I'm glad everyone had a great time! I doubt they'll go to Boston for some reason I feel like they'll only go to New York so I'm relying on them filming it. Even if they do I'm too poor. Maybe they're still salty about the revolution or something :(

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Somelikeitpink wrote:So for anybody who's interested... pm me. I found a way ;)
Thank you so much, I am so happy to be able to watch their routine and its such an added bonus that we can see mummy Lester's reaction <3 I am now uncertain whether Dan's dad is the bald guy that sat behind mummy Lester or the guy who sat on the 3rd row to your right that kept moving. I wished the old timers are here as we only had that 1 old picture of Dan's dad for reference and its been awhile and even then that picture was quite old.

Somelikeitpink
Informer
Informer

Post by Somelikeitpink »

Just rewatched the video from before the show.. The guy in front who's moving was definitely not his dad, you can see the side of his face once and he looks younger.

I'm uploading that video right now, I'll post it here later so CSI GG can have a proper look :D

EDIT
aaaaand here we go: speculate away

https://vid.me/2adG

btw in case anybody is wondering why I took that video... A friend of mine couldn't go and I tried to record preshow atmosphere :P

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

^ I give up maybe Illegal or Tate or the other old timers can identify from the top of their head angle :lol: Unless you can remember a burly man with South European/South American features (think of Portuguese) ;) That is what I remember as I did not save that pic :roll:

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

i can't remember correctly, but i'm pretty sure dan's dad has dark kinda curly hair(it's where dan's hobbit hair comes from), might have some gray in it now. so look for that
The Internet knows all your secrets

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by felucca »

I linked to the Tatinof videos and audio we have on the drug deal, if someone has anything else just PM me a link and I'll upload it to our Tatinof drive and link to it. :tu:

Edit:
pomelo wrote:[instagram][/instagram]
Fuck me up.
Last edited by felucca on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

gasp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gasp »

Yup what illegal said- and from what I saw, pink shirt could v well be him. Hard to say for sure just from the top of the head though lol

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

illegal_mind wrote:i can't remember correctly, but i'm pretty sure dan's dad has dark kinda curly hair(it's where dan's hobbit hair comes from), might have some gray in it now. so look for that
I'm thinking he might also be balding too; someone mentioned Dan's "hairline" issues may be hereditary. Damn I'm painting such a bleak future :rofl:
gasp wrote:Yup what illegal said- and from what I saw, pink shirt could v well be him. Hard to say for sure just from the top of the head though lol
That is the bald guy behind mummy Lester right?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

sweetmm wrote:
gasp wrote:Yup what illegal said- and from what I saw, pink shirt could v well be him. Hard to say for sure just from the top of the head though lol
no, there's another guy in a pink shirt, and he appears to have dark curly hair. when the bald guy is shown, look to the left, and you'll see another man with a pink shirt, who has dark curly hair
The Internet knows all your secrets

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

illegal_mind wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
no, there's another guy in a pink shirt, and he appears to have dark curly hair. when the bald guy is shown, look to the left, and you'll see another man with a pink shirt, who has dark curly hair
Oh I thought he look a bit young; but then I forgot that Dan's parents' may be younger than me :rofl: It makes sense as that guy is sitting behind Dan's mama.

mermaid blood
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mermaid blood »

doesn't look like the same side profile/face to me, nor complexion. the balding could be explained by 4 years of ageing, but my facial recognition just doesn't see those two skulls as the same.
but, it is entirely possible. we may just never know the answer (or he may bring it up in the next week, Dan's approach to family mentions is rather unpredictable).

EDIT: whoa you guys are fast. and have eagle eyes, apparently.

do you mean the guy on the left?

because you can see that guy in the first pic (taken from the front), above the young girl's face on the right, and he doesn't appear to be any older than late 20's.
Last edited by mermaid blood on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Thank goodness you saved it mermaidb :D yeah the one behind mama Dan not behind mummy Lester; from the front you can just see side profile (but he look too young for me). Hence my pick was the balding guy :lol:

daphenaxa
Informer
Informer

Post by daphenaxa »

bald guy= dan's uncle

Dan's dad =

alittledizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by alittledizzy »

deniskae wrote:Erm, guys, you're being creepy :?

I understand, this is a gossip forum, and the topic of Dan's relationship with his father might be somewhat interesting, but this whole "Where's Waldo" game feels a bit too far. Dan's family didn't put themselves out there, shall we refrain? Or is it just me?
I actually think this is a case where they did put themselves out there, though, by attending Dan and Phil's show.

I mean, personally I don't have as much interest as some in identifying the family members, but it's not creepy to me. Creepy would be if these photos were taken through the window of a restaurant or from a private gathering. There's no way at this show they weren't aware that they were entering a place where they'd be potentially identified.

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”