JacksGap (Jack & Finn Harries) - Part 2

Filmmucker
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JacksGap Part 2

Post by Filmmucker »

Lena wrote:Going off Instagram it looks like jack is in Ibiza at the moment and his Land Rover was stolen a few weeks back.
Yeah... I mean it honestly just seems like he's spending his parent's money to travel to exotic places. It seems like on twitter he still considers himself a filmmaker, but has he done anything recently? Does he have a job? Is he going to school? I really have no idea. Is there something I'm missing?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I cant find jack's ex gf ella's thread so I'll post it here but does she not own a bra? all her photos subtly show her boobs through her top. :? and she has a couple nudes too. what an attention seeking wannabe.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/news/ella- ... -magazine/

She's in the latest issue of blogosphere magazine. Apparently she has quit YouTube - I never knew she had a channel lol.

It looks like jack has been producing a short film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

http://www.wetheunicorns.com/news/ella- ... -magazine/

She's in the latest issue of blogosphere magazine. Apparently she has quit YouTube - I never knew she had a channel lol.

It looks like jack has been producing a short film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

She looks like a transvestite in the first photo :barf:

And funny to know that she got over her insecurities & jealousies via compliments from strangers on Instagram. :roll:

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

And that blog she had is dead too.
http://www.weneedtolivemore.com/

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo »

What the hell does she do on a day to day basis? I follow her on insta and she has a lot of pretty pictures and pretty words and she's making it look like her whole life is just pretty flowers, healthy food en meditating, which it of course can't be. She must lead such a boring and fake life pretending to be so 'perfect' on Instagram for the compliments.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

RubyWooo wrote:What the hell does she do on a day to day basis? I follow her on insta and she has a lot of pretty pictures and pretty words and she's making it look like her whole life is just pretty flowers, healthy food en meditating, which it of course can't be. She must lead such a boring and fake life pretending to be so 'perfect' on Instagram for the compliments.
I had a little look at her Instagram, all she ever shows of her house is her bedroom. Is she living with her parents?

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

I really wonder about these "insta-famous" people that do absolutely nothing. When I do nothing for long periods of time, I get depressed (in fact, summer is a touch-y time for me).

labenx
Informer
Informer

Post by labenx »

TheFosterKid wrote:I really wonder about these "insta-famous" people that do absolutely nothing. When I do nothing for long periods of time, I get depressed (in fact, summer is a touch-y time for me).
I think that thats why many of them has depression issues after. They isolate themselves from frequent interaction that most people get from education or work and they work alone. No goals, no teamwork, no pressure results in a bad state of mind.. Ask yourself why many stay at home mums and unemployed people are medicated...

Uselesstube
Learner
Learner

Post by Uselesstube »

I'm not sure if this has been shared on here before or how many of you have seen this but the blogger/youtuber 'What Olivia Did' wrote a blog post on Ella back in January (http://www.whatoliviadid.com/2016/01/in ... enton.html). One of the questions she asked was long the lines of 'what does a typical day look like for you' and her answer is so meeehhhh

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Ella's ig has been hacked haha finally someone who's tired of her shit took an action. People said she will get everything back to normal though I really wish she wouldn't so she'd have to find a real job :FU:

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Jack's 'gap' indeed - 7 months with no upload, and no signs that will be changing any time soon...

[instagram][/instagram]

hatthe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hatthe »

wow this thread is dead just like their channel

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

It's been well over a year now since they did anything their businesses have been closed. A quick google check on their "directorship" confirms this. I do feel sad for Finn not Jack. Things go too big too quick and they couldn't handle it being young and niave. Finn did the right thing and move away to study where he would not be known. Trying to go to uni when they did and keep up the channel was a big mistake. They should have committed to one or the other.

I have said it before those dreadful shed sessions were the beginning of the end. It was horrendously pretentious and I got a whole lot of backlash for saying I hated Shannon Saunders music. It was horrible.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

the thread is dead because what's there to talk about? last time i checked jack seemed to be on another gap year. i think they're attending some event by ford in barcelona just now.

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

Another gap year? Jacksgapgap!

AliM
Learner
Learner

Post by AliM »

Kinda sad that they did stop making videos. I loved their stuff when they were at the height of their popularity.

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

It's too late for them to start making videos again. They're completely irrelevant by this point.

Return to “The British Crew”