JacksGap (Jack & Finn Harries) - Part 2

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JacksGap Part 2

Post by RubyWooo »

YouslessTube wrote:One thing is confusing. In Jack's - A film for Ella video description box he writes he spontaneously made a plan to go meet her after Ella 'jokingly' challenges him to come see her in Australia, i guess? But if it was so spontaneous & spur of the moment as he says, & it was his so called idea to do this as he was missing her & couldn't handle the distance, then why's it mentioned that this idea is inspired/taken from Casey? I mean did he watch his video before making one himself to garner millions of views or what? Things just don't match up anymore. Oh & yet again, Ella's fucking ugly. I want to throw up.
I don't like Ella too (especially her attitude), but that last part of your post is just online bullying. No need to add that.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

RubyWooo wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:One thing is confusing. In Jack's - A film for Ella video description box he writes he spontaneously made a plan to go meet her after Ella 'jokingly' challenges him to come see her in Australia, i guess? But if it was so spontaneous & spur of the moment as he says, & it was his so called idea to do this as he was missing her & couldn't handle the distance, then why's it mentioned that this idea is inspired/taken from Casey? I mean did he watch his video before making one himself to garner millions of views or what? Things just don't match up anymore. Oh & yet again, Ella's fucking ugly. I want to throw up.
I don't like Ella too (especially her attitude), but that last part of your post is just online bullying. No need to add that.
I'm not 'online bullying' anyone. Get that straight. Here it goes again, I think Ella is fucking ugly. I want to throw up.
Girl, this is guru fucking gossip, clearly you haven't seen what people post in other threads, get off this site if you're so bloody sensitive. I'm not commenting bad things on any of Ella's or Jack's social media. And I'm pretty sure Ella won't read here anyways. So NO IT'S NOT BULLYING. THIS WEBSITE WAS MADE TO GOSSIP ABOUT YOUTUBERS.

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo »

YouslessTube wrote:
RubyWooo wrote:
I'm not 'online bullying' anyone. Get that straight. Here it goes again, I think Ella is fucking ugly. I want to throw up.
Girl, this is guru fucking gossip, clearly you haven't seen what people post in other threads, get off this site if you're so bloody sensitive. I'm not commenting bad things on any of Ella's or Jack's social media. And I'm pretty sure Ella won't read here anyways. So NO IT'S NOT BULLYING. THIS WEBSITE WAS MADE TO GOSSIP ABOUT YOUTUBERS.
Wooow chill. You're clearly really passionate about calling Ella fucking ugly :')
Gossiping is the point, i get that. And your post was a fine reasonable normal gossip post, until you added that she was fucking ugly. Sorry but that's not called gossiping, that's nasty picking on someones looks. And yes because this is a forum I've all the right to call you out by saying that adding that wasn't necessary. (And actually you're the one reacting 'bloody sensitive' right now. But ok.)

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

RubyWooo wrote:Wooow chill. You're clearly really passionate about calling Ella fucking ugly :')
Gossiping is the point, i get that. And your post was a fine reasonable normal gossip post, until you added that she was fucking ugly. Sorry but that's not called gossiping, that's nasty picking on someones looks. And yes because this is a forum I've all the right to call you out by saying that adding that wasn't necessary. (And actually you're the one reacting 'bloody sensitive' right now. But ok.)
Dude shut up, who the hell are you? Telling me to not call someone ugly on a gossip site. You're clearly passionate about some random stranger calling another random stranger ugly. WOOOOWWWW YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT PRIORITIES. Fuck off. Gossip is usually negative and vile. No one gossips about rainbows and fairies. Why don't you kiss Ella's ass, maybe she'll notice your ass kissing efforts someday. :tu:

Bye.

ElizabethMarks
Debater
Debater

Post by ElizabethMarks »

YouslessTube wrote:
RubyWooo wrote:Wooow chill. You're clearly really passionate about calling Ella fucking ugly :')
Dude shut up, who the hell are you? Telling me to not call someone ugly on a gossip site. You're clearly passionate about some random stranger calling another random stranger ugly. WOOOOWWWW YOU HAVE SUCH GREAT PRIORITIES. Fuck off. Gossip is usually negative and vile. No one gossips about rainbows and fairies. Why don't you kiss Ella's ass, maybe she'll notice your ass kissing efforts someday. :tu:

Bye.
Well, what could she do about being so ugly then, have plastic surgery so she would look nice in your eyes? It's not like she could do much about the way her face looks like... or whatever it is that makes you think that she's so ugly. I'm sure ideally it would be better for her skin to stay out of the sun more often or something (but well her choice), but it's surely not the way someone looks that makes them horrible. She might have a shitty attitude or be mean or whatever she does, that's what makes her a bad person. I just don't get why the way she looks makes her vomit-worthy to you.
Stephen Hawking isn't the most prettiest person either, do you want to vomit when you see him too? Or just average people on the street - just like everyone makes you throw up, because they are so ugly?
And gossip doesn't have to be only negative and vile - gossiping is just talking about other people's lives and talking about rumors.

QueenBitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by QueenBitch »

Take this to the new thread for Ella thanks girls.

mmeroyale1
Learner
Learner

Post by mmeroyale1 »

holy pointless rudeness and offtopic banter, batman :rofl:

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

Can someone please link the ella-thread here?

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Praise be to whoever started that thread. I thought we would have to rename this one 'EllasGap'.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:Praise be to whoever started that thread. I thought we would have to rename this one 'EllasGap'.
Wouldn't EllasCrap be more fitting. Take it anyway you like - Ella is Crap v Ella's Crap...

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

ElizabethMarks wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:

Bye.
Well, what could she do about being so ugly then, have plastic surgery so she would look nice in your eyes? It's not like she could do much about the way her face looks like... or whatever it is that makes you think that she's so ugly. I'm sure ideally it would be better for her skin to stay out of the sun more often or something (but well her choice), but it's surely not the way someone looks that makes them horrible. She might have a shitty attitude or be mean or whatever she does, that's what makes her a bad person. I just don't get why the way she looks makes her vomit-worthy to you.
Stephen Hawking isn't the most prettiest person either, do you want to vomit when you see him too? Or just average people on the street - just like everyone makes you throw up, because they are so ugly?
And gossip doesn't have to be only negative and vile - gossiping is just talking about other people's lives and talking about rumors.

You're missing the whole point. It's not that "ELLA'S SO UGLY, SO WHAT, WHAT SHOULD SHE DO, GET PLASTIC SURGERY?" No. It's about speaking your MIND. Gossiping without rabid minions attacking & going mommy on my opinions is the last thing this website was made for. I didn't ask RubyWoo to comment on my opinion, if she thinks it's bullying she can report it. Why does she want to impose restrictions on me & tell me what I can & cannot post? Is she paying me? No. Then report & move the fuck on. You too. :roll:

QueenBitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by QueenBitch »

LadyBugB wrote:
Cupcake Warpaint wrote:Praise be to whoever started that thread. I thought we would have to rename this one 'EllasGap'.
Wouldn't EllasCrap be more fitting. Take it anyway you like - Ella is Crap v Ella's Crap...
I have a feeling me and you are going to get on veeryy well
“Finn raised his coffee öug to me. "That's my girl. A bitch to the bitter end."
I saluted him with my sadwich. "Always”

― Jennifer Estep, Spider's Bite

Stagger
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagger »

I get they're cute but it doesn't really seem like they have done much original stuff, they seem kinda simple and not that bright really. Do they have rich parents or something? Maybe the british crew are just really clean but I feel like they all come from wealthy families.

Stagger
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagger »

Strike that, I can't get through a single video.. they are so boring and slow honestly does anyone actually enjoy that shit?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Stagger wrote:Strike that, I can't get through a single video.. they are so boring and slow honestly does anyone actually enjoy that shit?
I sure don't. Hate his preachy boring content.

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

Stagger wrote:I get they're cute but it doesn't really seem like they have done much original stuff, they seem kinda simple and not that bright really. Do they have rich parents or something? Maybe the british crew are just really clean but I feel like they all come from wealthy families.
Jack and Finn's fam is very very rich/posh. Their father has won several BAFTA awards, he's a producer/director?

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

what happened to the studio?

Or have they ended the lease since they got snapped out for copying Casey Neistat?

grumpysod
Talker
Talker

Post by grumpysod »

Does ANYONE watch jacksgap anymore? I feel like their channel is basically a ghost channel now..... millions of subscribers but very few views. They have basically disappeared up their own arsehole with all the pretentious content over the last couple of years.

labenx
Informer
Informer

Post by labenx »

[quote="grumpysod"]Does ANYONE watch jacksgap anymore? I feel like their channel is basically a ghost channel now..... millions of subscribers but very few views. They have basically disappeared up their own arsehole with all the pretentious content over the last couple of years.[/quote

No... I feel like he's lost right now. He's not "working" on making vids anyone cares about or doing something constructive. Just think of how hes spent the last 3 months chilling in Ibiza. Who even does that? He's lost without direction. His girlfriend is probs not helping ( she dropped out of uni and is fake hippie rich girl). I doubt hes happy. Finn at least is in uni ( I bet his girlfriend who graduated this year helped) and appears to be working towards something but Jacks,,

Jacksgap has no views. FAIL

Return to “The British Crew”