Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ben Brown

Post by d25bev »

LilLola wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:55 am

Geedot u speak such sense. she is the epitome of a narcissist - that was made very clear when she decided to unfollow everyone on social media, yet still expected 200k followers. if you don't give, you don't get. anyway, her following is dropping now. she's lost 4k in the last year. such a fake bitch!! all for promotions and publicity. jack don't want u anymore. he's got someone else. get over it.
Not as much as Ben unfortunately. He's lost almost 100,000 followers in the last year ha

Post by Guest »

They are getting ready for another Africa burns festival. I wonder if Ben is the oldest person there?

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

d25bev wrote:
LilLola wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:55 am

Geedot u speak such sense. she is the epitome of a narcissist - that was made very clear when she decided to unfollow everyone on social media, yet still expected 200k followers. if you don't give, you don't get. anyway, her following is dropping now. she's lost 4k in the last year. such a fake bitch!! all for promotions and publicity. jack don't want u anymore. he's got someone else. get over it.
Not as much as Ben unfortunately. He's lost almost 100,000 followers in the last year ha
Omg has ben lost 100,000 insta followers in the last year?! Fuck thats a lot of people. I’m one of them lol but thats a lot of people to actually think fuck this guy and make the effort to unfollow. Or is this like total lost insta followers + lost subscribers?
That must hurt a bit he loves his instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Ben looks more and more like an old frail little lady.
I also unfollowed his account last year even though I still like his pictures i can’t really support the person he is becoming

fenixx
Learner
Learner

Post by fenixx »

I wonder if he'll ever look back at this Ella-phase and regret everything he lost. He had a lot going to himself and it's sad to see him let it all go for this new, "enlightenend" phase alienating everyone around him.

Post by Guest »

Einhorn_two wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:39 am
Ben looks more and more like an old frail little lady.
Yes!! Although I can't put my finger on what exactly it is about him that makes him look like an old lady. Obviously he has long hair now but it isn't that. He just seems so frail and weak. Maybe his mental instability is negatively affecting his posture or something..

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Has anyone else got the toms videos with lady Ella? They made me scream: she is offering places for women to discover who they are and overcome difficulties in their life Blabla bla. With cocoa ceremonies. I don’t know what to say anymore

scruffythebone
Learner
Learner

Post by scruffythebone »

Einhorn_two wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:15 pm
Has anyone else got the toms videos with lady Ella? They made me scream: she is offering places for women to discover who they are and overcome difficulties in their life Blabla bla. With cocoa ceremonies. I don’t know what to say anymore
My wife was well ahead of the curve on this, she has a cocoa ceremony every Sunday night. Fruit and Nut from Tesco, 50p.

LilLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LilLola »

fucking hilarious ^

LilLola
Learner
Learner

off the rails 60 year old hippies

Post by LilLola »

it seems that ella has gone pretty quiet on social media again. my guess is that she has wandered across our forum and freaked out that we see the hypocrisy in her words, preaching and lifestyle and that we see her for what she really is. or, second option, she's realised that there is an increasing number of comments on her own instagram posts about ben blocking other followers and people calling them both out for their lies and fakery (using photoshop, filters to conform to white western beauty standards). i wonder what she'll have to say when she eventually returns.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Both of them haven't posted since april 25-ish. Maybe there is something up or they are "off the grid" for a bit. I saw that post you mentioned about Ben being a bit preditory in his past and that Ella must be different then she presents online.
:love2: :love2:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

They've gone to AfrikaBurn, which I think was a week long ending today, so expect lots of ridiculously over the top posts over the next few days.

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

the ig story of her bathing in murky brown water after staying in the desert for one week YUCK I could have vomited
I don't what to think about their smell

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

clessidrae wrote:the ig story of her bathing in murky brown water after staying in the desert for one week YUCK I could have vomited
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:42 pm
clessidrae wrote:the ig story of her bathing in murky brown water after staying in the desert for one week YUCK I could have vomited
ImageImageImage
Cape Town is still suffering from a water shortage and residents are advised to use water sparingly. Having a bath is selfish and unnecessary.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Geedot wrote:
megdelete912 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:42 pm
ImageImageImage
Cape Town is still suffering from a water shortage and residents are advised to use water sparingly. Having a bath is selfish and unnecessary.
Well it looks like she didn’t have a shower for over a week so I don’t know how selfish that really is.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

What has happened to him? He looks so weird
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

Also the pic of him writing his 'comprehension diary' was awk AF.

He is looking more and more female everyday...

scruffythebone
Learner
Learner

Post by scruffythebone »

dillsnz wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 1:30 pm
Also the pic of him writing his 'comprehension diary' was awk AF.

He is looking more and more female everyday...
I think he looks really gaunt. He used to have quite a nice square jaw and was fairly well built, you could tell he had been a sportsman and took care of himself. Now he looks really sickly and thin. He's aged considerably over the past year or two.

LilLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LilLola »

ben has lost SO much weight. now apparently he is joining a gym so may be trying to build up more muscle. as for ella, she has discovered that conforming to western beauty standards by buying a blond synthetic wig makes her feel whole and beautiful. so essentially, she is once again a big fat hypocrite. her waffly Instagram story was so hard to decipher - is she making excuses for her choices? why does she feel the need to justify herself so much? holding my breath in time for the festival posts. narcissistic hippie duo will be dropping them any minute.

Return to “The British Crew”