I really wonder what Ben's family think of enlightened Ben. ImageImageImage

dillsnz
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ben Brown

Post by dillsnz »

She 100% reads this forum. Years ago I caught her out as she was a fan of the KFC Facebook page and claiming she was vegetarian, the minute I put this online she quickly removed this from her profile. The the other day when people on here started laughing about her calling herself a 60 year old woman on Instagram she deleted that statement.

Also in the 3rd pic back on Instagram where she is doing embroidery - is that magic mushrooms she is stitching?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Just to clear it up that this first pic is the one Ella originally posted. I then edited "girl" out and replaced with "60 year old" and then posted it here. Apologies for not being clear, it's just that I absolutely love doing edits! Like this one! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

They must be on magic mushrooms - that explains a lot. Also remember she just got back from Amsterdam where mushrooms are legal there.

Also - there is no such word as cactuses - a group of cactus are called cacti.

Second - they are not cacti, the plants in that pic are succulents.

She really is not the smartest page in the book.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

meg1912 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:09 am
ImageImageImage
Jesus Christ, it looks like he's been crying again. It's not normal that a 30 year old man suddenly changes so much that his closet relatives have to get to know him again.
If Ben and his free loading, mental-illness-enabler girlfriend are so confident that Ben is healthy, then why doesn't he seek professional, medical help? I'm certain that his family and friends would feel better knowing he is under professional care and if this Ben is the real Ben then he has nothing to fear.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Geedot wrote:
megdelete912 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:09 am
ImageImageImage
Jesus Christ, it looks like he's been crying again. It's not normal that a 30 year old man suddenly changes so much that his closet relatives have to get to know him again.
If Ben and his free loading, mental-illness-enabler girlfriend are so confident that Ben is healthy, then why doesn't he seek professional, medical help? I'm certain that his family and friends would feel better knowing he is under professional care and if this Ben is the real Ben then he has nothing to fear.
I honestly feel so bad for Ben's family. Ben showed a glimpse of his mum and she looked so sad, it was actually heartbreaking. Even the family dog is so clingy, I wouldn't be surprised if he senses something is off as some dogs and cats are so sensitive picking up on those type of things. Image

d25bev
Learner
Learner

Post by d25bev »

'Evolve so hard you turn into a submissive, hypocritical, drug-taking hippie douchebag with a crappy lifestyle, losing most of your friends & constantly losing thousands of fans/supporters that were with you for years.'

Fixed it.

Post by Guest »

Ben's parents aren't woke enough for him and his incense sticks and crystals aren't curing his mental illness so he's off to visit _jampal. Jampal just happens to be dating the mental-illness-enabler's BFF.
Ben is kept on such a short leash. All his old group have been ditched. It's only a matter of time until she ( I can't being myself to type her name - she's repulsive) tells him his family are toxic and he dumps them.

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

In the last month she has done two long haul return flights from Capetown to the UK and now they are doing a 14 hour round trip return flight to Abu Dhabi.

It was only the other month they were at a climate change protest. Total hypocrisy!

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

That’s what annoys me most about them especially Ben. Preaching about the environment but then constantly flying around the globe. Live what you’re preaching or don’t preach at all.
I still feel very on edge when I see Ben because e screams unbalanced and help to me.

LilLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LilLola »

ella's gone awfully quiet on social media. the only reason she has a following is because of her gorgeous ex. don't know how SHE ended up with jack harries with that face.. must be good in the sack. from the sounds of her podcast, she was drinking, trying drugs and sleeping around from early teens. privileged west london life. we see right through you. be real.

fenixx
Learner
Learner

Post by fenixx »

Image (tried to link her most recent instagram but I didn't understand how to do it)
Wow, the clothes she's chosing to wear.. and the bandana. And her fans are lapping it up! The only explanation I have is that she's slim because otherwise everything looks so incredibly dated and not flattering.

LilLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LilLola »

and have you seen the prices of those silk dressses??! she's advocating sustainable fashion (which i absolutely stand for and respect), but the dresses are 250 quid each... we don't live off our parents like you ella. get a grip

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

Just read through this thread because I remembered that I watched Ben ages ago- remember them doing the India trip and when he got his dog etc (completely forgot about him after I unfollowed him for being a pompous bastard) and I can’t believe how much he’s changed.

He’s well and truly a parody. Yikes.

As for Ella, I liked her when she did YouTube and unfollowed her when she took her hiatus cos I remember something about it rubbed me up the wrong way.

Cannot believe these pair are real people 😳

LilLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LilLola »

dying. hope she reads and feels bad :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

In the last month she has flown Capetown - Amsterdam - London - Capetown - London - Abu Dhabi - London and shortly back to Capetown. Yet today she attends a climate change march in London! I don't get this?

Also, it's very funny how they kept the Abu Dhabi trip very low key. Considering that the UAE has appalling human rights and uses slaves.

Post by Guest »

dillsnz wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:02 am
In the last month she has flown Capetown - Amsterdam - London - Capetown - London - Abu Dhabi - London and shortly back to Capetown. Yet today she attends a climate change march in London! I don't get this?

Also, it's very funny how they kept the Abu Dhabi trip very low key. Considering that the UAE has appalling human rights and uses slaves.
I know!!! It's mind blowing how insincere they both are. Why the need to live in South Africa at all? If they love it so much why don't they just stay there instead of flying there and back every two months.

dillsnz
Learner
Learner

Post by dillsnz »

Geedot wrote:
dillsnz wrote:

I know!!! It's mind blowing how insincere they both are. Why the need to live in South Africa at all? If they love it so much why don't they just stay there instead of flying there and back every two months.
Agree! BTW - she's flown back to London twice in a month for what appears to be no reason at all.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

dillsnz wrote:
Geedot wrote:
dillsnz wrote:

Agree! BTW - she's flown back to London twice in a month for what appears to be no reason at all.
Well she held some womxn circles to drink hot chocolate so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Return to “The British Crew”