Ben Brown

Re: Ben Brown

Post by Guest »

I think Ben and his Dad are having major issues at the moment. This whole 'toxic masculinity ' thing must be about his Dad.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ludirudi »

He looks terrible !!! Just saw his IG for the first time in ages

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by saurusofha »

Geedot wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:04 pm
I think Ben and his Dad are having major issues at the moment. This whole 'toxic masculinity ' thing must be about his Dad.
Yeah his dad always seemed like the no-nonsense, do hard work and put up with life type of a person. I wonder if he's told Ben to 'man up' or something (which I agree is not a nice thing to do) but Ben probably took it in the most personal and intense way possible...
I did always have the impression that his mum kinda coddled him/let him get away with stuff and his dad was the practical one in terms of getting your shit together because that's life, and we have to deal with it.

WildBoy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WildBoy »

Just unsubscribed from his Instagram. Used to enjoy his posts. If I wanted to see Ella so much I would have subscribed to her. If I wanted to see so many trippy colors/images I would have eaten magic mushrooms or dropped acid.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

WildBoy wrote:Just unsubscribed from his Instagram. Used to enjoy his posts. If I wanted to see Ella so much I would have subscribed to her. If I wanted to see so many trippy colors/images I would have eaten magic mushrooms or dropped acid.
Seriously! I could barely read his answers to the questions! WTAF! I now have a headache, so thanks a lot, Ben! Image

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

saurusofha wrote:
Geedot wrote:
Yeah his dad always seemed like the no-nonsense, do hard work and put up with life type of a person. I wonder if he's told Ben to 'man up' or something (which I agree is not a nice thing to do) but Ben probably took it in the most personal and intense way possible...
I did always have the impression that his mum kinda coddled him/let him get away with stuff and his dad was the practical one in terms of getting your shit together because that's life, and we have to deal with it.

He mentioned that he used to answer or even shout on drivers the same way his dad used to do when Ben was a kid. Anyway childhood and parents play a major role, so I guess his family dynamics are not that great. I hope he eventually get well. Does he take drugs or whatever hallucinogenic?

WildBoy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WildBoy »

emmagossiper wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:59 pm
saurusofha wrote:
Geedot wrote:

He mentioned that he used to answer or even shout on drivers the same way his dad used to do when Ben was a kid. Anyway childhood and parents play a major role, so I guess his family dynamics are not that great. I hope he eventually get well. Does he take drugs or whatever hallucinogenic?
Ben saw we Denver, Colorado voters decriminalized hallucinogenic mushrooms and posted a thumbs up about it on a recent Instagram story.

michaeljayadams
Learner
Learner

Post by michaeljayadams »

I read his recent blog post and watched his video about being scared and moving forward, etc. I actually like the fact that he was honest and admitted that he 's been very ego driven, always tying to prove something, desperately seeking external validation. It is annoying that he seems to do it in a very pretentious and longwinded way that reeks of fake hippy, faux spirituality. But It's honest and I respect that. We always criticize Youtubers for never changing or evolving (Louis). He's doing this whole hippy thing and it does scream, privileged white guy bored with his life and money, having an existential crises. But if he wants to change and evolve, is annoying as it may be, I think it's a good thing. Weather he evolves into something we all want to watch as another story.

secretsss
Learner
Learner

Post by secretsss »

I think Ben was actually very false before. Not saying he’s his real self now either but he craved so badly to be big on youtube that it was actually quite cringy at times, even worse he got what he wanted and then it’s all blown up in his face so much so he’s had to morphe into someone else again.
My moms a wee bit like Ella with her hippiness so maybe I’m used to it not quite as bizarre though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

19000 views? OUCH!!! Ben's glory days are long gone. Not many people have patience for cuckoo chit chats. I just clicked to see the comment section, but he disabled them, so I didn't bother. Image

Post by Guest »

Crickey, Earth Child is looking a bit rough! :? How old is she supposed to be again?

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

His latest video was hard to get through honestly. He clearly has major issues and has a really manic energy at points in the video. Also, he talks about him and Ella moving into different places and about how he has come to accept that it's a great thing to do that and that it means they can somehow grow in their relationship. imo I think there is trouble between them but he is trying to spin it differently. Also, she looks terrible.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

I’ve watched a little bit of the video. He says that he’s longer controlled by fear of what people think about him, but in the same time he disabled comments...what?

Also did he get a ear piercing?

Post by Guest »

I know there are stable couples who choose to live apart but it's definitely unusual. Needing more space is nearly always a precursor to splitting up.
It seems like old lady hag thinks she is perfect just the way she is but Ben needs to change his entire personality and friendship group.

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

IAmMeMeMe wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:58 am
Crickey, Earth Child is looking a bit rough! :? How old is she supposed to be again?

This has to be edited. I'm speechless :o :?

Post by Guest »

Lucille Bluth wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:33 pm
IAmMeMeMe wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:58 am

This has to be edited. I'm speechless :o :?
I know, right? It was posted by someone in their circle called Alizé Jireh, who does portraits. I think it’s just not at all edited, whereas we’re used to seeing Ella with filters. I guess you could argue anyone would look different without editing, but that is SEVERE and I’ve looked at some one the other portraits on that Alizé person’s feed and Ella’s the only one that looks that rough.

ppppiffle
Learner
Learner

Post by ppppiffle »

oh dear.
Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 23.05.35.png
Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 23.05.39.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Oh DEAR. Don't really know what to add honestly. The more he posts about his emotional stability the less emotionally stable he seems. Anyone else find those pictures genuinely a little unsettling?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

horatio wrote:Oh DEAR. Don't really know what to add honestly. The more he posts about his emotional stability the less emotionally stable he seems. Anyone else find those pictures genuinely a little unsettling?
For sure. Some of them look like a desperate cry for help and make me genuinely worry about him. Has he ever mentioned therapy? If so, I really don't remember it. If he indeed has so many things to deal with, he should seek professional help! Really doesn't help that his gf thinks she can heal people with stones and cacao. I wish he would've just stayed single after breaking up with Nicole, so je could really focus on working on himself.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

meg1912 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:55 pm
horatio wrote:Oh DEAR. Don't really know what to add honestly. The more he posts about his emotional stability the less emotionally stable he seems. Anyone else find those pictures genuinely a little unsettling?
For sure. Some of them look like a desperate cry for help and make me genuinely worry about him. Has he ever mentioned therapy? If so, I really don't remember it. If he indeed has so many things to deal with, he should seek professional help! Really doesn't help that his gf thinks she can heal people with stones and cacao. I wish he would've just stayed single after breaking up with Nicole, so je could really focus on working on himself.
Yeah stuff like this goes beyond our usual piss taking - its not funny at all, just upsetting and uncomfortable to see. I hope his friends and family are there for him. I guess it must be hard to know how exactly to do that with his personality change and insistence that he is doing great and all. But seeing stuff like this just makes me think about the statistics about young men and suicide that ironically he is vaguely alluding to in those pictures. So I guess I hope they are just checking in regularly and making him feel loved and that sort of thing.

Return to “The British Crew”