Jim Chapman

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jim Chapman

Post by illegal_mind »

there's only 2 types of people that talk about dick non-stop. the people into it, and those with a size situation
The Internet knows all your secrets

cynth94
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by cynth94 »

novemberagain wrote:
cynth94 wrote:The amount and time he spends talking about penises is astoundingly a lot which leaves me thinking that he's got a bit of a problem there. Not bad that he does it but it's just a bit much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember one of his lifestreams where Alfie showed up in the chat and someone asked if Alfie had seen his penis to which Alfie jokingly said he had seen his tiny dick. Jim didn't catch on to it being just banter and went off on how size doesn't matter and that it's all about what you do with it and that he never had any complaints from Tarn. Such an overreaction.
So now we know where the problem is. He is a narcissist and disappointed in his own little givings Image

Post by Guest »

illegal_mind wrote:there's only 2 types of people that talk about dick non-stop. the people into it, and those with a size situation
The third type is those into it and have size issues.

shaumar
Learner
Learner

Post by shaumar »

Does that girl still work for him I cant remember her name but she doesnt seem to appear in his videos any more?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

novemberagain wrote: I remember one of his lifestreams where Alfie showed up in the chat and someone asked if Alfie had seen his penis to which Alfie jokingly said he had seen his tiny dick. Jim didn't catch on to it being just banter and went off on how size doesn't matter and that it's all about what you do with it and that he never had any complaints from Tarn.
:barf:

Post by Guest »

novemberagain wrote:
cynth94 wrote:The amount and time he spends talking about penises is astoundingly a lot which leaves me thinking that he's got a bit of a problem there. Not bad that he does it but it's just a bit much

I remember one of his lifestreams where Alfie showed up in the chat and someone asked if Alfie had seen his penis to which Alfie jokingly said he had seen his tiny dick. Jim didn't catch on to it being just banter and went off on how size doesn't matter and that it's all about what you do with it and that he never had any complaints from Tarn. Such an overreaction.

Not hearing complaints doesn't mean he's good... he should know that, but of course what woman wants to tell the man she loves that he's more Chapboy than Chapman? But like I've said before, I imagine they have the most boring sex in the world or the kinkiest nastiest stuff. No in between :rofl:

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

JuniperJones wrote:
novemberagain wrote:

Not hearing complaints doesn't mean he's good... he should know that, but of course what woman wants to tell the man she loves that he's more Chapboy than Chapman? But like I've said before, I imagine they have the most boring sex in the world or the kinkiest nastiest stuff. No in between :rofl:
My money is on the latter. I could definitely see Jim being into some weird nasty shit :rofl: :rofl:

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

wild4thenight wrote:
novemberagain wrote: I remember one of his lifestreams where Alfie showed up in the chat and someone asked if Alfie had seen his penis to which Alfie jokingly said he had seen his tiny dick. Jim didn't catch on to it being just banter and went off on how size doesn't matter and that it's all about what you do with it and that he never had any complaints from Tarn.
Also he has mentioned before that his twin brother has a bigger dick than him

Post by Guest »

TrixieMattel wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:
Also he has mentioned before that his twin brother has a bigger dick than him
Damn. So that weird penis envy/obsession he has goes far back into his early teens. It's probably all in his head and he's working with some decent man meat but that perfectionist in him wants the anaconda in the jeans

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

What percentage of someone's regular viewers will buy a book? Maybe 10% if they are lucky.

So that's 2-3k copies of Jim's book he might sell. Can't see anyone other than fans buying it as other people have done the same stuff far far better.

He often doesnt even get 100 comments on an IG post. Strange how he still gets deals...

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Meh2016
Talker
Talker

Post by Meh2016 »

In Louises weekly vlog jim goes on for what felt like ages about how he has a little knob. It was embarrassing. He really does talk about his penis a lot for a grown man

Post by Guest »

Someone that penis obsessed is probably not going to have a long lasting marriage, especially if being with someone doesn't stop him from mentioning it at every turn. Is Tanya making him insecure about it? I ask that but I doubt it's her; it just seems like he has more hangups than a laundry service.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

penis obsession to me just seems like the most desperate way to seem cool, like a 15 year old in school. PENIS LOLOMGLOL

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

binlova wrote:penis obsession to me just seems like the most desperate way to seem cool, like a 15 year old in school. PENIS LOLOMGLOL
I dunno, the way he does it sounds more on the bitter side than trying to be cool..

cynth94
Talker
Talker

Post by cynth94 »

binlova wrote:penis obsession to me just seems like the most desperate way to seem cool, like a 15 year old in school. PENIS LOLOMGLOL
which for boy is ok to do as they are identifying themselves as men in that stage but seems like he never did (maybe cause it's small)

Post by Guest »

All this penis talk, I wanna see it now. Has a YouTube #TheFappening happened? Not trying to wish that on anyone... but I'm not not wishing it :D

Post by Guest »

The books are gonna fly off the shelves... and into a box that will collect dust in Gleam's basement. Oh, Jim... just get into some Jake Paul like drama and pretend to come out of the closet. You'll be seen as pure garbage, but CBB will come calling in no time!!

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

They all have their distinctive features with which they make for cringe-worthy modelling (Jim's peahead, Marcus' short legs, Alfie's blank face) but even despite that, combining their "okay" features, I don't see a model happening.
And looking at those three pictures atleast Jim's facial expressions are better than Marcus'. But even so, they really are in a league of their own..
YT really is the equivalent of the american dream - you can be anyone and achieve anything. (write a book, model, sing, start a clothing label, make-up - you name it. No skills or talent necessary)

Cake8991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cake8991 »

Jims career is just like this thread.......dead.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Found this 147 Things review from a guy on Amazon.

"bought for my son, had a quick read on the train home, thank god i did. this is going straight back when im in town next weekend. this is poorly written, un-educated waffle which i will not be polluting my kids mind with. why does this cretin refer to his penis and testicles at every opportunity? get a job mate."

Thought you guys would enjoy it :rofl:

Return to “The British Crew”