Jim Chapman

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jim Chapman

Post by Cozycoupe »

Pretty poor behaviour from Jim. Generally I've always found him ok if I'm being honest. He tends to engage fairly decently with his followers and can be quite funny. I was really nosy er... interested, to see how he and Tanya would be after the split announcement. Tanya has done fuck all really, not remarkable, but Jim?!

I get that he has to move on, and is free to do as he wishes, but I think the split is still so fresh and raw it's just so jarring to see him in a public relationship with someone else. He could so easily have kept this private. It makes me think there is some kind of intent or motive behind it. Why would he put this new relationship out in the open when he knew there would be a certain level of interest and speculation in the weeks/months following the split? He's playing games, or is embarrassed and wants to prove something. I don't know. I just find it really poor taste to do this so publicly. Even if the split is due to Tanya, he could have kept being the bigger person, now I find him quite cold and ruthless.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Cozycoupe wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:36 am
Pretty poor behaviour from Jim. Generally I've always found him ok if I'm being honest. He tends to engage fairly decently with his followers and can be quite funny. I was really nosy er... interested, to see how he and Tanya would be after the split announcement. Tanya has done fuck all really, not remarkable, but Jim?!

I get that he has to move on, and is free to do as he wishes, but I think the split is still so fresh and raw it's just so jarring to see him in a public relationship with someone else. He could so easily have kept this private. It makes me think there is some kind of intent or motive behind it. Why would he put this new relationship out in the open when he knew there would be a certain level of interest and speculation in the weeks/months following the split? He's playing games, or is embarrassed and wants to prove something. I don't know. I just find it really poor taste to do this so publicly. Even if the split is due to Tanya, he could have kept being the bigger person, now I find him quite cold and ruthless.
Absolutely. Just because he 'can' share it doesn't mean he should. It seems so tacky and disrespectful.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

horatio wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 4:27 pm
Cozycoupe wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:36 am

Absolutely. Just because he 'can' share it doesn't mean he should. It seems so tacky and disrespectful.
Maybe he thinks better share this before it fizzles out, so he can at least show off that he went out with an Instagram model 🤣

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I don't see anything wrong with him moving on. Maybe he gave Tan a heads up we don't know but I don't think he'd be insensitive to her feeling. Was he supposed to wait for Tan to post her new guy or something? I think people need to know these are grown adults and while they can be snarky the information would come out sooner or later. And really who cares she's probably a rebound there are going to be others.

Can someone point me to where and how this girl is using him? First can they explain what there is to use?

ETA: this could be a PR relationship.

zum
Learner
Learner

Post by zum »

I don’t think there is anything wrong with posting his new gf. I’ve actually seen much more shocking post-breakup behavior in my personal life. Now the real question is: when is he going to move on from this gal so I can swoop in? He’s just my type... basic white guy who might be gay lol.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

LadyBugB wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:27 pm
Can someone point me to where and how this girl is using him? First can they explain what there is to use?

You are underestimating how desperate wannabe influencers can be! Yes Jims engagement is pretty pathetic in relative terms but compared to a "normal" person with 200 followers she has struck gold. And it has worked -she has gained a lot of followers.
Nowhere near as many as she would if this was 2014 and gleam Internet romances where all the rage but still.
Also I don't think many of us are slating Jim for moving on. It's the petty way he is broadcasting it - suggesting he isn't really moving on - that people have an issue with. Because whatever went on its seriously disrespectful to a partner of 12 years. Whatever she may have done we at the least know for sure he is a dick too.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

He's so freaking annoying lately with "Best day ever" or "best night ever". Right, dude, right.

Post by Guest »

786B840E-FB12-4D62-BB58-87697A55D12D.png
Man he looks like a grade A twat here! Are they his modelling eyes or his come to bed eyes? Either way he just looks like he’s been staring into the sun for too long.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

Saw Jim and Sarah near Shoreditch High Street today on my way to work- he's much smaller in real life than in his pictures (as in short and not muscly at all).

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

I was pretty amazed at how fast he went and bought his own home in London. Does anyone know where it is? Jim and Tarn must have accumulated quite a nice bit of dough for both to have London homes. He is flaunting this relationship, and I think its a mistake. She does not have to be in every IG. Is it my imagination or is he getting more sponsored trips since his divorce?

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Is Sarah already moving in with him? In his IG stories he was showing around living room and you can see his personal photos, he showed photo of his step dad and in the back there's a photo of Sarah on her graduation day.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:47 am
I was pretty amazed at how fast he went and bought his own home in London. Does anyone know where it is? Jim and Tarn must have accumulated quite a nice bit of dough for both to have London homes. He is flaunting this relationship, and I think its a mistake. She does not have to be in every IG. Is it my imagination or is he getting more sponsored trips since his divorce?
Yeah just watched his house tour and those who speculate he may be struggling for cash may think again. Sure it’s no mansion but it’s a lovely place and depending on location will easily cost a million. He mentioned it’s Georgian which is seen as a desirable period for houses, with higher ceilings and larger rooms than Victorian , and they are usually beautiful outside too. If he was worried about money running out in the future surely he would have bought a one bed flat or something?

How is it possible that someone as irrelevant as Jim chapman has done this well ? Even at his peak he was always a bit crap so it’s crazy how much he managed to bank anyway, (let alone his more successful contemporaries...)

and he’s calling his house videos “Jim - provements “
I don’t know what it is but he has an uncanny ability to make everything he does cringey as hell.

corncobcucumber82
Talker
Talker

Post by corncobcucumber82 »

PinkBunni wrote:Is Sarah already moving in with him? In his IG stories he was showing around living room and you can see his personal photos, he showed photo of his step dad and in the back there's a photo of Sarah on her graduation day.
I wanted to ask him this in his questions. I think she has, which is a horrible idea but... lol whatever.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

horatio wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 pm
eastsidebabe wrote:
Yeah just watched his house tour and those who speculate he may be struggling for cash may think again. Sure it’s no mansion but it’s a lovely place and depending on location will easily cost a million. He mentioned it’s Georgian which is seen as a desirable period for houses, with higher ceilings and larger rooms than Victorian , and they are usually beautiful outside too. If he was worried about money running out in the future surely he would have bought a one bed flat or something?

How is it possible that someone as irrelevant as Jim chapman has done this well ? Even at his peak he was always a bit crap so it’s crazy how much he managed to bank anyway, (let alone his more successful contemporaries...)

I don’t know what it is but he has an uncanny ability to make everything he does cringey as hell.
I find him so incredibly pompous, as if he is royalty or such like. I expected him to rent or perhaps buy an apartment, but never a house. In London? I know in Manhattan you're talking $4 to $5 mil minimum for a townhouse, even in a non trendy area. And Tarn redid the rear terrace of her house, so she's not short of ready cash either. I also expected some sort of waiting period while financial matters were finalized. Maybe they had been working on the split for a long time.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

corncobcucumber82 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:04 pm
PinkBunni wrote:Is Sarah already moving in with him? In his IG stories he was showing around living room and you can see his personal photos, he showed photo of his step dad and in the back there's a photo of Sarah on her graduation day.
I wanted to ask him this in his questions. I think she has, which is a horrible idea but... lol whatever.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Lol, same here, but I was sure he wouldn't answer it. He always answers the most boring questions.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

horatio wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:40 am
LadyBugB wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:27 pm

You are underestimating how desperate wannabe influencers can be! Yes Jims engagement is pretty pathetic in relative terms but compared to a "normal" person with 200 followers she has struck gold. And it has worked -she has gained a lot of followers.
Nowhere near as many as she would if this was 2014 and gleam Internet romances where all the rage but still.
Also I don't think many of us are slating Jim for moving on. It's the petty way he is broadcasting it - suggesting he isn't really moving on - that people have an issue with. Because whatever went on its seriously disrespectful to a partner of 12 years. Whatever she may have done we at the least know for sure he is a dick too.

EXACTLY!

People who say differently have never been in a relationship that lasted 12 years. They have been married and been together for 12 years! Even if you do date immediatley after such a break-up / divorce it is disrespectful to share the new relationship online after such a short amount of time.

He could have easily filmed his life and leaving the new girl out of the videos (al least for bit).

So the thought of him knowing the new girl for a longer time than we asume comes to my mind. Or revenge. You can´t just be so easy and unsensitive about everything (after 12 years) even if you and your partner have fallen out of love and have had a hard time in the end.
Either he and the new girlfriend have been kind of dating while Tanya and Jim where still "together" or it is pure and bitter revenge (not to fall for someone new but to make it so public 5 minutes after they have broken up).

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Forgot to ask: Does Jim still have his attractive assistant Georgia??

(Or has he replaced her for Sarah? ;-))

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:41 am
horatio wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 pm
eastsidebabe wrote:

I find him so incredibly pompous, as if he is royalty or such like. I expected him to rent or perhaps buy an apartment, but never a house. In London? I know in Manhattan you're talking $4 to $5 mil minimum for a townhouse, even in a non trendy area. And Tarn redid the rear terrace of her house, so she's not short of ready cash either. I also expected some sort of waiting period while financial matters were finalized. Maybe they had been working on the split for a long time.
Yeah I’d like to know where this house is and how much it cost, anyone got any ideas? I don’t think he’ll be moving in with Sarah just yet, he hasn’t known her very long and she seems to have her own flat in London. Although they do seem to be getting more serious, maybe it’s more than just a fling, it must help a lot having someone there while you go through a divorce and move house.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think it's my first time on Jim's thread - he's just annoyed the F**K out of me on his 'New Furniture' video upload! This 'woke' generation trying to tell us oldies about the environment - when this woke generation have the biggest carbon footprint than any other preceding them! They cannot live without a mobile phone; ipad or laptop in their hands ! They drive everywhere - and in Jim's case - fly every f**king where. I'm betting Jim's own carbon footprint is bigger than mine and I'm 20 years older than him ! He so proud of his 'Wor- chest- er' boiler - it's pronounced 'Wuster' you dolt! ....and he's so proud to be using 'green' energy....... :roll:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Has Sarah got a little baby bump or is it just her posture?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “The British Crew”