Jim Chapman

Meh2016
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jim Chapman

Post by Meh2016 »

In Louises weekly vlog jim goes on for what felt like ages about how he has a little knob. It was embarrassing. He really does talk about his penis a lot for a grown man

Post by Guest »

Someone that penis obsessed is probably not going to have a long lasting marriage, especially if being with someone doesn't stop him from mentioning it at every turn. Is Tanya making him insecure about it? I ask that but I doubt it's her; it just seems like he has more hangups than a laundry service.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

penis obsession to me just seems like the most desperate way to seem cool, like a 15 year old in school. PENIS LOLOMGLOL

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

binlova wrote:penis obsession to me just seems like the most desperate way to seem cool, like a 15 year old in school. PENIS LOLOMGLOL
I dunno, the way he does it sounds more on the bitter side than trying to be cool..

cynth94
Talker
Talker

Post by cynth94 »

binlova wrote:penis obsession to me just seems like the most desperate way to seem cool, like a 15 year old in school. PENIS LOLOMGLOL
which for boy is ok to do as they are identifying themselves as men in that stage but seems like he never did (maybe cause it's small)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

All this penis talk, I wanna see it now. Has a YouTube #TheFappening happened? Not trying to wish that on anyone... but I'm not not wishing it :D

Post by Guest »

The books are gonna fly off the shelves... and into a box that will collect dust in Gleam's basement. Oh, Jim... just get into some Jake Paul like drama and pretend to come out of the closet. You'll be seen as pure garbage, but CBB will come calling in no time!!

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

They all have their distinctive features with which they make for cringe-worthy modelling (Jim's peahead, Marcus' short legs, Alfie's blank face) but even despite that, combining their "okay" features, I don't see a model happening.
And looking at those three pictures atleast Jim's facial expressions are better than Marcus'. But even so, they really are in a league of their own..
YT really is the equivalent of the american dream - you can be anyone and achieve anything. (write a book, model, sing, start a clothing label, make-up - you name it. No skills or talent necessary)

Cake8991
Learner
Learner

Post by Cake8991 »

Jims career is just like this thread.......dead.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

Found this 147 Things review from a guy on Amazon.

"bought for my son, had a quick read on the train home, thank god i did. this is going straight back when im in town next weekend. this is poorly written, un-educated waffle which i will not be polluting my kids mind with. why does this cretin refer to his penis and testicles at every opportunity? get a job mate."

Thought you guys would enjoy it :rofl:

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Pastel Rage wrote:Found this 147 Things review from a guy on Amazon.

"bought for my son, had a quick read on the train home, thank god i did. this is going straight back when im in town next weekend. this is poorly written, un-educated waffle which i will not be polluting my kids mind with. why does this cretin refer to his penis and testicles at every opportunity? get a job mate."

Thought you guys would enjoy it :rofl:
That's funny some of the other 1 star reviews are good.

I wonder if it got too many 1 star reviews if they will just hide the ratings and reviews like boots did with zoellas Christmas junk?

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

greentrombone101
Learner
Learner

Post by greentrombone101 »

My favourite one star Amazon review (so far) is this one
Awful. A pathetic attempt at raking in the dollar by yet another talentless non-entity. This book reads as if it was cobbled together from a combination of Christmas cracker trivia, Buzzfeed articles and the facts you find written under the flap of a Penguin biscuit bar. The underlying theme appears to be the author's desperate and wholly misguided belief that their take on things is of any value whatsoever. The book also displays a complete failure to understand that, when writing non-fiction for young people and children, there is no need to dumb things down to such an insulting level. But then again, maybe the style is simply symptomatic of the author's own limited intellectual ability. I would say that E. H. Gombrich is rolling in his grave, but he wouldn't waste his time on such banal trash.
I wonder if the book gets enough poor reviews, he'll follow in his wife's footsteps and put a message out on social media saying he'll re-tweet or follow anyone who gives it a good review on Amazon. I also reckon there's a strong likelihood that he'll save up some of the poor reviews and use them for one of his periodic "reacting to hate" videos. He follows the Gleamers definition of hate which is anything that doesn't suck up to them is hate.

greentrombone101
Learner
Learner

Post by greentrombone101 »

I've just read the following article online.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/4 ... tanya-burr

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

greentrombone101 wrote:I've just read the following article online.
I never understand the logic behind this: he has 2,5m subscribers on yt, 2,3m on twitter and somehow he has 6m people viewing him? The same people that are watching him on yt are probably on twitter. Not to mention that his videos get like 20k views :roll:

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/4 ... tanya-burr
Yeah right, no one was watching his vlogs and he stopped doing them to save face.

His Instagram is full of fake (bought?) followers.

Just more wh#ring to try and sell his book and pretending he's not irrelevant.

6'000'000 in his dreams, doesn't more than 1% of that to watch his videos.

Loumau
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Loumau »

The reviews on his book are so entertaining to read :rofl:

sprinkleofmoney2
Informer
Informer

Post by sprinkleofmoney2 »

:rofl:

Post by Guest »

Amazon has him at #1 in the Performing Arts Biographies for Young Adults section... and then you see his "competition" in said section, and if I were Jim, I wouldn't be so quick to tout that top of the charts accomplishment. I mean, really, how many books could you have sold if a One Direction book and a 5SOS book -- both from almost two years ago -- are right on your tail??

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

JuniperJones wrote:Amazon has him at #1 in the Performing Arts Biographies for Young Adults section... and then you see his "competition" in said section, and if I were Jim, I wouldn't be so quick to tout that top of the charts accomplishment. I mean, really, how many books could you have sold if a One Direction book and a 5SOS book -- both from almost two years ago -- are right on your tail??
It's a number one bestseller that no one can deny Image

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Comolemntfou wrote:

Yeah right, no one was watching his vlogs and he stopped doing them to save face.

His Instagram is full of fake (bought?) followers.

Just more wh#ring to try and sell his book and pretending he's not irrelevant.

6'000'000 in his dreams, doesn't more than 1% of that to watch his videos.

I wouldn't call them fake, just inactive since 2015 :lol:

Return to “The British Crew”