Ben Brown - Part 2

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ben Brown - Part 2

Post by Einhorn_two »

The amount he shows himself crying on Instagram is so worrying. Why is no one intervening? How can everybody see this and thinking it’s okay? That’s hasn’t anything to do with being woke or whatever bullshit he’s claiming to be right now: he’s mentally unwell and clearly should seek out professional help

Post by Guest »

Has anyone listened to his new podcast?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Geedot wrote:Has anyone listened to his new podcast?
No. Did you? Not sure if I bring myself to listen to Ben going on about how he cries every single day, bla bla bla.

Post by Guest »

megdelete912 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:04 am
Geedot wrote:Has anyone listened to his new podcast?
No. Did you? Not sure if I bring myself to listen to Ben going on about how he cries every single day, bla bla bla.
No I didn't listen to it. Same reason..I can't face him crying and showing all the symptoms of an untreated mental illness. It's just too sad.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Totally. It's so sad. I've been watching his Arctic vlogs, which I had actually never watched. Reminded me of how much I used to love watching watching his videos. So much talent and potential, he was so nice, funny, charming, such a breath of fresh air!
Now I don't even know how to describe him other than he's a mess.
I stand by the theory that this transformation was because of his accident.

chase93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chase93 »

Jesus christ his Instagram story this morning!

Also do you think something is up with him and ella? They are both in Bali but seem to be doing different things and are in different places on the island, and haven't been on each other social media for a while...

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

Whatever is going on it’s weird. How long did they chill on Bali? What are they actually doing other than passing time in searching themselves and heal from whatever? I’m worried about Ben but I’m actually getting more and more furious as they don’t do anything productive. They whine so much about their lives without seeing how privileged they are.

Post by Guest »

Seeing as both Ben and Ella spend 24/7 healing themselves, why aren't they healed?
Surely there comes a point where all 'past pain' has risen to the surface and been dealt with.

I think they bring out the worst in each other and keep having huge fights but can't admit that they are wrong for each other.

monaclara
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by monaclara »

Anyone else think they’ve broken up? I’ve suspected for a while, and you can see Ella has tinder installed on her phone in her insta story today

heymela
Learner
Learner

Post by heymela »

yesss! i've thought that for a while ... actually i bet they are in an open relationship and they will say its because they vibrate at a different level than the rest of us droids in monogamous relationships.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ImageImageImageImage

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Oh god. It’s so uncomfortable watching this. For the millionth time I hope people close to him are reaching out...

secretsss
Learner
Learner

Post by secretsss »

They have broken up! 40 min podcast on it all, will see if they actually say anything of worth or just beat around the bush for the best part of an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chinese_whispers
Talker
Talker

Post by chinese_whispers »

Why the need to do a podcast in the first place baffles me. I love my ex, he's my best friend and we're trying to stay friends because we couldn't imagine life without each other even though the romantic part of our relationship is over. All of that said, I couldn't do a podcast about it and tell the world the ins and outs of it; that's between us.

Attention seekers.

secretsss
Learner
Learner

Post by secretsss »

chinese_whispers wrote:Why the need to do a podcast in the first place baffles me. I love my ex, he's my best friend and we're trying to stay friends because we couldn't imagine life without each other even though the romantic part of our relationship is over. All of that said, I couldn't do a podcast about it and tell the world the ins and outs of it; that's between us.

Attention seekers.
It affirmed everything that has been thought all along too

heymela
Learner
Learner

Post by heymela »

they did TWO podcasts on it lmao.

chase93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chase93 »

Anyone listened to them? Any interesting bits? I can't bring myself to listen to their waffle at the moment 😂

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

chase93 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:38 pm
Anyone listened to them? Any interesting bits? I can't bring myself to listen to their waffle at the moment 😂
I listened to 10-15 minutes of his podcast. They broke up 4 days into their Bali trip because Bali shakes everything up in you as there are a lot of earthquakes happening. Something like that. Apparently it was totally unexpected but they learned soooooo much and Blablabla. That’s when I tell asleep

secretsss
Learner
Learner

Post by secretsss »

chase93 wrote:Anyone listened to them? Any interesting bits? I can't bring myself to listen to their waffle at the moment Image
It sounded like to me that Ella ended it more or less as Ben was hoping they would get back together for a bit. He admitted he changes himself to mould to whomever he is with as well and that was part of the reason for ending.

Calabria
Informer
Informer

Post by Calabria »

I listened to her podcast in the car today and Ben ended it because he realised that he probably wouldn’t be on the spiritual journey if it wasn’t for her and that he was trying to be a better person for his relationship and not for himself which I thought showed startling amounts of clarity from him. Basically he got sucked into her bullshit and realised he was only doing it for her.

I wonder if this will be the start of the return to Ben of old?

Return to “The British Crew”