Caspar Lee - Part 2

Riz
Informer
Informer

Re: Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by Riz »

Can't believe it got them articles from the Metro and the Sun :(

I mean it's kinda hilarious because their audience is clearly over it lmao it's clearly a stunt, but I am surprised at the attention it's getting from the media, I am not 100% sure how British tabloids work but they seem to be convinced it's actually a thing lmao. Guess diss tracks still kinda work :roll:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

Riz wrote:Can't believe it got them articles from the Metro and the Sun :(

I mean it's kinda hilarious because their audience is clearly over it lmao it's clearly a stunt, but I am surprised at the attention it's getting from the media, I am not 100% sure how British tabloids work but they seem to be convinced it's actually a thing lmao. Guess diss tracks still kinda work :roll:
Ok! Magazine posted about it too hahahah. I don’t think these tabloids care if it’s fake or not as long as it’s gonna get clicks. I mean mainstream celebs stage photos all the time and they post it.

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

World's worst kept secret. This was literally so pointless

[youtube][/youtube]

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

It was an entertaining watch I’ll give him that. He should’ve just said he wanted to give it a go for a laugh and some extra views instead trying to pass it off as some documentary. The kids of YouTube are pissed off for some reason though. This is the most people have talked about him in months so I guess that’s good enough.

dingbatdom
Talker
Talker

Post by dingbatdom »

He's also going to donate the money from the videos to a bullying charity, which is good of him

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

BONTBFW wrote:It was an entertaining watch I’ll give him that. He should’ve just said he wanted to give it a go for a laugh and some extra views instead trying to pass it off as some documentary. The kids of YouTube are pissed off for some reason though. This is the most people have talked about him in months so I guess that’s good enough.
This is literally the most attention he's got in about 2 years

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Cheesey wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:It was an entertaining watch I’ll give him that. He should’ve just said he wanted to give it a go for a laugh and some extra views instead trying to pass it off as some documentary. The kids of YouTube are pissed off for some reason though. This is the most people have talked about him in months so I guess that’s good enough.
This is literally the most attention he's got in about 2 years
He got quite a lot of attention when he feuded with jaackmaate a few months back is the thing

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

so he stopped doing celeb interviews because he gets really nervous how boring, I was hoping he's spill some real tea

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

He's been boring for a long time, I hope he stops doing YouTube altogether...and I bet it's going to happen soon, he knows it's time.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:He's been boring for a long time, I hope he stops doing YouTube altogether...and I bet it's going to happen soon, he knows it's time.
No way is he stopping lmao even Marcus and Jim still make vids. I think he’s the only one who has never taken a long ass break from YouTube. I mean why hope he stops anyway just stop watching?

I don’t find all his vids boring, but these self help videos just aren’t what I subbed for. I don’t even bother clicking on them. Plus not much effort is put into them. It’s literally like “mmm don’t have time to film anything this week let me do something inspirational as no one can drag it too hard”. I don’t think he should stop uploading, but he should start uploading less. This gleam idea of uploading every week at the same time even when you have nothing to upload is trash.

Also he’s too hyper aware of keeping up with appearances for his business image now. People liked him because he was one of the few who would say mostly whatever was on his mind yet still being inoffensive now...he just cracks basic jokes or he spills on someone else’s channel.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

BONTBFW wrote:It’s literally like “mmm don’t have time to film anything this week let me do something inspirational as no one can drag it too hard”.
THIS! This is exactly how I feel about him.
BONTBFW wrote:No way is he stopping lmao even Marcus and Jim still make vids. I think he’s the only one who has never taken a long ass break from YouTube. I mean why hope he stops anyway just stop watching?
I don't even bother watching to be honest. When I do, 30 seconds in and I'm out! Last one I watched was his "Life beyond YouTube" one, because I hoped he was quitting for good...for his own sake lol it's embarassing to watch him trying to stay afloat. And yeah, Marcus still makes videos, but Caspar seemed to be a bit more self-aware than him? lol

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:It’s literally like “mmm don’t have time to film anything this week let me do something inspirational as no one can drag it too hard”.
THIS! This is exactly how I feel about him.
BONTBFW wrote:No way is he stopping lmao even Marcus and Jim still make vids. I think he’s the only one who has never taken a long ass break from YouTube. I mean why hope he stops anyway just stop watching?
I don't even bother watching to be honest. When I do, 30 seconds in and I'm out! Last one I watched was his "Life beyond YouTube" one, because I hoped he was quitting for good...for his own sake lol it's embarassing to watch him trying to stay afloat. And yeah, Marcus still makes videos, but Caspar seemed to be a bit more self-aware than him? lol
I think Caspar is pretty self aware and tbh I actually now believe Marcus is as well, he just has a massive ego which makes it seem like he’s not aware of himself and where he stands lmao.

Caspar started making videos before becoming famous and being rich from YouTube was some big thing. It is a hobby and passion for him just like many of the gleamers. To us it might look ridiculous to see them all still going even when things aren’t going too hot, but a lot of them started when it was only just their hobby. I keep preaching this in all of their threads since everyone wants them all to ends their channels, but it’s just not happening.

I think his issues are being stuck in old habits, like I said uploading even when he doesn’t have anything to upload, recycled video ideas, quick results. He also seems to be struggling on how to just be his now grown self on camera. I think if he fixes these things his presence will be less boring. Definitely still not up there with the talent YouTube now has, but not this shell of who he used to be either.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

But when your hobby becomes a job, you need to be held accountable for it. Of course the hoardes of horny teenagers would never dare complaining (for the most part), but it's still his job. How doesn't he feel bad for his viewers when he half-asses it? Especially because he seemed to be honest and grateful.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:But when your hobby becomes a job, you need to be held accountable for it. Of course the hoardes of horny teenagers would never dare complaining (for the most part), but it's still his job. How doesn't he feel bad for his viewers when he half-asses it? Especially because he seemed to be honest and grateful.
This is YouTube, he can’t get fired and he doesn’t need to stop uploading lmao. He is his own boss and the results are either a loss in viewership or subs if people are not happy with the content.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I never suggested someone (?) should fire him? lol "Held accountable" by his own viewers, be called out for it (English is not my first language). He's already losing views and subs, but that's not just it. Again, how is he okay treating his loyal viewers like this? Either you put in some effort or you quit out of respect for them. He doesn need that quick buck. Basic decency.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:I never suggested someone (?) should fire him? lol "Held accountable" by his own viewers, be called out for it (English is not my first language). He's already losing views and subs, but that's not just it. Again, how is he okay treating his loyal viewers like this? Either you put in some effort or you quit out of respect for them. He doesn need that quick buck. Basic decency.
I know you didn’t say that lol. I’m saying it’s not like he can be fired so there’s not much that can be done besides viewers dipping. Most youtubers who get busy and release lazy videos don’t get dragged, they just get left.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

What I don't understand is how a guy like him gets really pretty girlfriends. He is always punching way, way above his league.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

peasoup wrote:What I don't understand is how a guy like him gets really pretty girlfriends. He is always punching way, way above his league.

I think this person summed it up nicely. He has a likable personality and although they’re better looking than him, it’s not like he’s ugly (not to me at least). I mean other than looks and a pending degree what does Ambar have over him? Lol. I also notice he’s not afraid to say or do things for his girlfriends that I think lots of other guys around his age would find cringe.

The only girl that actually confused me was Lottie Moss.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree, I don't think Ambar is "out of his league". They're actually on the same level of attractiveness (I think Ambar is very pretty, but definitely girl-next-door pretty compared to, say, Maddie), and everyone has a degree these days. They're also a good match (for now), Ambar is young and Caspar is slightly older but immature for his age. I'm starting to think he's the typical guy girls in their early 20s "use" (not as in "take advantage") as experience for future, serious relationships. It's his fault though, he always goes for these IG baddies.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I actually think Caspar is better looking than Ambar. Beauty is subjective so obviously everyone has different opinions but I think besides her eyes she's not a good looking girl. They are a nice couple though and seem genuine I hope they last since they both seem happy

Return to “The British Crew”