Caspar Lee - Part 2

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by LadyBugB »

Caspar comes on too strong, and the problem with the girls he is dating is that they are all on a different path to him. He doesn't realize that the time they have off from school to travel is the time they want to cherish the most. They are also always very independent, he seems very co-dependent which in the end never works out.

It's cool he wants to do grand gestures but none of them are the material type. Caspar is new money and unless he finds a girl like Oli's gf, he will find himself constantly moving on to the next carbon copy. Like clock work, he will always get his heart broken because the world is more to them then his YouTube privilege.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by BONTBFW »

I really don’t think he’s trying to find wifey at this moment in his life anyway he’s only 24 lmao but yeah I really don’t get his thing for students, it’s a bit weird.

As for him dating someone like Evie...sounds like a massive fail. Caspar is new money, but in comparison to Oli he has more old money influences. I don’t think he would even get to the girlfriend stage with someone as materialistic as Evie. She works with Oli fine as they’re both one in the same.

As for Ambar. Idk if it’s cause I’ve been following her on Instagram since she was first mentioned in here or what, but I’ve seen a lot of her and what she’s like, and she’s just very similar to Caspar. She’s more his style of romance, whereas I feel like his previous girlfriends were not. Especially Maddie. She comes off strongly sometimes and she’s very affectionate like him. Do I think she’s gonna be his wife? Nope. Do I think it’s just another one of those cutesy little relationships you have while you’re young? 100%

I think for someone to work long term with him, they need to be the perfect balance. Someone who is new money, but not overtly materialistic. Also someone who already has their life together like him. I feel like that should be his #1 priority.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

I agree that Maddie seemed more detached than Ambar, although they're still both the same "baddie" type. And I get that he's young and wants to have fun, but his idea of a relationship is more that of a 13 years old boy who hasn't discovered sex yet. That tweet with Ambar posing in front of the contraceptives aisle in a supermarket was just...*cringes*. It has since been deleted.

And I suppose by "he already has his life together" you mean money is no object and he's accumulated/invested enough wealth to last for a lifetime, because I can't think of a lot of people less mature than him lol he's really just a giant baby!

He's a good guy, just not that bright sadly and stuck in this pre-fuckboy mentality.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:I agree that Maddie seemed more detached than Ambar, although they're still both the same "baddie" type. And I get that he's young and wants to have fun, but his idea of a relationship is more that of a 13 years old boy who hasn't discovered sex yet. That tweet with Ambar posing in front of the contraceptives aisle in a supermarket was just...*cringes*. It has since been deleted.

And I suppose by "he already has his life together" you mean money is no object and he's accumulated/invested enough wealth to last for a lifetime, because I can't think of a lot of people less mature than him lol he's really just a giant baby!

He's a good guy, just not that bright sadly and stuck in this pre-fuckboy mentality.
I just assumed he was drunk as he was clubbing and kept tweeting random shit that’s almost all now deleted lol.

Also I meant he needs a partner that has their life together as in, out of school and working for a decent amount of time. Finding another person who is set for life would be quite the task lol.

I really don’t think he’s THAT immature though lol. He has moments where he’s childlike, but he has moments where he can present himself like an adult as well. I don’t know with him.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

I mean, after what happened with Maddie he would know better to keep his relationship a little more under the wraps, but he never learns does he

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

he makes some good points

[youtube][/youtube]

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Liking his recent content again. Still lacks audience connection, but at least there’s some improvement. Completely unrelated but his hair has started pissing me off lol why is it so stiff? He’s had the same hair for like 5 years can he go for a more natural look already.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Over the past month he's uploaded 3 videos about KSI/Logan and 5 about his girlfriend. And he brought back 'brain freeze'. He's out of ideas.

The most recent KSI/Logan video is particularly bad: he uploaded it only a few hours after the fight ended, and admitted he should've been at the after party instead of uploading, which he obviously only did for the views. It worked, but he seems desperate for views and relevancy. The end screen of the video is just a minute of awkward silence.

I think he'll soon follow Joe and stop the weekly uploads. I suppose the butterscreams will be reacting to Joe on 'Strictly' next.
BONTBFW wrote:Liking his recent content again. Still lacks audience connection, but at least there’s some improvement. Completely unrelated but his hair has started pissing me off lol why is it so stiff? He’s had the same hair for like 5 years can he go for a more natural look already.
Yeah he could use a new haircut, same for Joe too.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

That tweet...hard-working people shouldn't get a pass if they lack talent AND he's always been lazy. He still doesn't seem to realise that being a teen hearthrob is what made him famous. I respected him because he seemed aware of it.

His relationship is cringy. I already mentioned that childish condom photo, but his clinginess...that video with kids about love was cute, but he doesn't experience love as any other grown-ass man. Likes girl = automatically loves her the day after. He's so shallow and fuckboy-ish.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:That tweet...hard-working people shouldn't get a pass if they lack talent AND he's always been lazy. He still doesn't seem to realise that being a teen hearthrob is what made him famous. I respected him because he seemed aware of it.

His relationship is cringy. I already mentioned that childish condom photo, but his clinginess...that video with kids about love was cute, but he doesn't experience love as any other grown-ass man. Likes girl = automatically loves her the day after. He's so shallow and fuckboy-ish.
He has already said he knows why he became famous...The tweet is the harsh reality of life. It’s not all about talent, and people who work hard with what they’ve got don’t need to be slandered 25/8, they’re still going to be successful. Plus I think it was referencing Logan and KSI anyway. You’re thinking with your heart not your brain.

I also don’t see the problem with their relationship. She claims to love him as well so they’re evenly matched in maturing it seems.

Sidenote: extremely pissed cause I wrote a paragraph about YouTube’s climate and it never sent. Basically no one wants to watch old youtubers make content based on themselves, people already cared and they’re over it. It’s why even highly respected people like Shane and Pewdiepie are talking about other things and people majority of the time.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

EST wrote:Over the past month he's uploaded 3 videos about KSI/Logan and 5 about his girlfriend. And he brought back 'brain freeze'. He's out of ideas.
He’s just uploaded his 4th KSI/Logan video fuck sake. I guess the high of gaining subs again has gone to his head. He’s always been shameless and has less of an ego than most, so him succumbing to these vids isn’t that shocking actually.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

BONTBFW wrote:He has already said he knows why he became famous...The tweet is the harsh reality of life. It’s not all about talent, and people who work hard with what they’ve got don’t need to be slandered 25/8, they’re still going to be successful. Plus I think it was referencing Logan and KSI anyway. You’re thinking with your heart not your brain.
You should learn to read between the lines. It's rather obvious that he was thinking of himself when he wrote that tweet lol he always goes on and on about how talentless he is which, again, made me respect him. But claiming he works hard? He hasn't worked a day in his life. And yes, people who aren't good at something and profit off a mediocre outcome just because they "worked hard" is the harsh reality of life and YES, they deserve to be called out on their bullshit.

Caspar is just another "untouchable" of youtube, nobody ever gives him some tough love because of his squeaky clean image and because "hating" on him is not as "cool" as hating on Zoella etc. But he's still making obscene amounts of money out of nothing and PLEASE, don't tell me that's how life works :roll: we should encourage change and fairness, that's what this website is good for.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:He has already said he knows why he became famous...The tweet is the harsh reality of life. It’s not all about talent, and people who work hard with what they’ve got don’t need to be slandered 25/8, they’re still going to be successful. Plus I think it was referencing Logan and KSI anyway. You’re thinking with your heart not your brain.
You should learn to read between the lines. It's rather obvious that he was thinking of himself when he wrote that tweet lol he always goes on and on about how talentless he is which, again, made me respect him. But claiming he works hard? He hasn't worked a day in his life. And yes, people who aren't good at something and profit off a mediocre outcome just because they "worked hard" is the harsh reality of life and YES, they deserve to be called out on their bullshit.

Caspar is just another "untouchable" of youtube, nobody ever gives him some tough love because of his squeaky clean image and because "hating" on him is not as "cool" as hating on Zoella etc. But he's still making obscene amounts of money out of nothing and PLEASE, don't tell me that's how life works :roll: we should encourage change and fairness, that's what this website is good for.
And you should consider the facts of the situation. I’m sure he did include himself, but KSI and Logan were the premise of the tweet. There were a bunch of tweets about their lack of talent and etc during that time. He rarely talks about himself randomly in that manner.
Life is never going to be fair. I was literally just watching this interview the other day with Floyd Mayweather and he talked about how his hard work is what separated him from all those who had talent, and when talent and hard work are combined it is unstoppable. Hard work and drive will always win. Period. (With the exception of connections ofc) That is life, that is REALITY. Fairness will never happen. I just don’t see how people think youtubers with millions of subs don’t or didn’t work hard...there’s literally so much to what they have to do inside and outside of youtube. Just because it’s not physical labor and they most times have control of their hours doesn’t mean they don’t work hard.

To me it sounds like you liked Caspar because he said a few things that YOU wanted to hear. If you’re going to apply tough love, apply it to somewhere that makes sense cause this random tweet ain’t it.

I’m not one of those people who picks and choose who they feel like giving “tough love” to either. I just speak logically for every YouTuber. I’ve defended Zoe, Alfie, and many others who I haven’t watched in years because people on this site do the most and do not think rationally.

Also this site is for gossip not encouraging change, get real hahahaha

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

For someone so rational there sure are logical fallacies in your reasoning, which makes the "you're thinking with your heart, not your brain" line sound even more ironic lol

He even mentions being untalented in his bio. He's acknowledged it in several videos, which again, I respect. It's good that he's self-aware and doesn't take it seriously.

Hard work and drive don't always win, I'm afraid. Don't listen to everything the media feeds you, try to develop some critical thinking. Besides, Caspar is NOT a hard-working youtuber.
I just don’t see how people think youtubers with millions of subs don’t or didn’t work hard...
Seriously, you have a bad case of rose-colored glasses wearing. There are youtubers who work their asses off. I've never said that I only consider physical labor as hard work, you sure love to make assumptions lol. But the vast majority aren't there thanks to their work ethics. In Caspar's case, he was an extroverted, good-looking teen. Most others had the right idea at the right time, but if they were to start now they would likely be unsuccessful. Luck doesn't equal hard work.

You can't come here, say that "most people on this site don't think rationally" and try to "put in place" ANYONE who has a different opinion (and in such an abrupt and pretentious manner). You're no better than us, especially if you think that nothing good can come out of gossip.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Do you think there is any jealousy with Joe doing strictly come dancing?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote: You can't come here, say that "most people on this site don't think rationally" and try to "put in place" ANYONE who has a different opinion (and in such an abrupt and pretentious manner). You're no better than us, especially if you think that nothing good can come out of gossip.
I just did and I’ll continue doing it. This site being irrational and emotionally driven isn’t even up for debate. Those characteristics are the case for 100% of all gossip forums. There’s plenty of opinions I disagree with on here and I don’t go after every single one. I respond to which ever ones I feel like. I’ve been on gossip forums since I was 12 years old. I’ve heard your complaints all before and I don’t care, I just tell it how it is. Nothing of any substance is going to come from gossiping on gurugossip. Period.

Moving along,
Cheesey wrote:Do you think there is any jealousy with Joe doing strictly come dancing?
I sense it. He still tries to be supportive I guess, but something still seems off from his usual.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

^I don't want to change your mind, it's arrogance that ticks me off. Just voice your opinion respectfully like anyone else. Others might think you out of all people do exactly what you preach against...
Cheesey wrote:Do you think there is any jealousy with Joe doing strictly come dancing?
I personally don't think so, Caspar has never striked me as the jealous type. Besides, he's always seemed to be thinking of Joe as the most popular, the one who's been awarded the title of "internet personality" if that makes sense. Think of it as the difference between Zoe and Tanya. And Caspar has had his big opportunities too: the Brit Awards, he's been in a movie, his celebrity interviews etc. Probably bigger opportunities compared to this, now that I think about it.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I just watched his recent video and I came in here to say his skin looks crusty asf. He has way too much money for this lol. He needs to follow whatever Joe did to even up that skin complexion. His skin looked so rough in comparison to his girlfriend’s flawless skin in that vid. Joe looks infinitely better with his skin evened up and he could benefit also.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Found this very interesting on the whole, it would have been better if he stopped cracking poor jokes which the man kept laughing at out of politeness, it was so cringe to watch. He was okay but I have a feeling Josh would have handled it better.

I wish he had explained more on demonetization question because the impersonating channels that he mentioned are very few in number and there could have been other ways to deal with that. I am sure they had their reasons and I wanted to hear their side of it, and it wasn't a satisfying answer at all. Though I am sure the questions were negotiated anyway.

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

I feel bad for Caspar. He has tried to change up his style a little in the past year (though he still has the same types of videos he was doing years back as well), similar to what Shane Dawson has been doing very recently, yet whilst the latter is getting between 10 - 20mil views, Caspar is struggling to reach 1mil. His last video for example, is a sit down interview with the boss of youtube, something that should be gaining a lot of views. Yet he is on 175k atm of posting this, and his interviews with The Dolan Twins & KSI, popular youtuber's who you'd think would gain him lots of views, he is still only getting around 2m on them. Don't get me wrong, I love Shane, and I do think Caspar has a long way to go (most of his videos still cater to 13 year olds) but he has been trying to introduce new type of content (for youtubers to do, I know the content itself isn't new) and he gets so little credit. It'd be good to see him get even half of his current subscriber count on some of his videos again. He does have about 150 videos over 2mil but with the exception of like 2 videos they all range from 1 - 5 years ago
Bye bitch :love2:

Return to “The British Crew”