Caspar Lee - Part 2

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

Riz wrote:So Ambar is moving in with him.

Isn't he still living with Josh? I thought he was but I don't watch all his videos so maybe I missed something.
In the video he asks her how long she’ll put up with Josh living there also, because he likes living with him. She didn’t seem to care...for now anyway.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

So the three of them will be living together?

Weird.

lauramaeve
Stalker
Stalker

Post by lauramaeve »

I never watched the video and only saw the thumbnail. I assumed they were getting married and came here to see what people were saying about it. Props to them though, I think Ambar seems like a really lovely girl, and is very gorgeous too. Hopefully they'll be able to handle living together.

As for them living with Josh I've heard plenty of situations where there is a best friend and couple living together and their apartment is probably spacious enough. However friendships & relationships can often shatter after living together, hopefully if Josh and Caspar have made it this far together than Amber moving in will be fine as well.

I'm glad they're not getting married though, because they've only been together for around a year.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Hope his businesses are doing good cause...

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

wow he has a type

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

Uh, what is Ambar trying to do exactly? I have the same exact body type as her and I also get bloating after eating. It never even crossed my mind that it would be a problem...there's worse. I don't want to judge easily because I'm not convinced (she might have body dismorphia after all), but this is her third post "raising awareness" about the struggles of...models with minor imperfections?

I hope her intentions are pure, but she should stop now, no matter the praising from Caspar's fans. She KNOWS she has a lot of exposure. I can only imagine how many girls with body types that are ACTUALLY considered unattractive spiraled into depression after reading that she made a bit of bloating sound like a tragedy. I get that she's young but...come on. Be considerate and realise that you're only making things worse for others by bringing attention to things nobody even notices.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:05 pm
Uh, what is Ambar trying to do exactly? I have the same exact body type as her and I also get bloating after eating. It never even crossed my mind that it would be a problem...there's worse. I don't want to judge easily because I'm not convinced (she might have body dismorphia after all), but this is her third post "raising awareness" about the struggles of...models with minor imperfections?

I hope her intentions are pure, but she should stop now, no matter the praising from Caspar's fans. She KNOWS she has a lot of exposure. I can only imagine how many girls with body types that are ACTUALLY considered unattractive spiraled into depression after reading that she made a bit of bloating sound like a tragedy. I get that she's young but...come on. Be considerate and realise that you're only making things worse for others by bringing attention to things nobody even notices.
I also thought that shit was a little weird. I think she does have good intentions but it just comes off as a bit odd. She can post the pictures with the bloat and the bad angles without writing a novel about "imperfections" especially because she's tiny and there are a lot of young girls who will probably feel worse after seeing those posts because this thin girl is saying her body looks bad after eating a big meal

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

I think she’s being genuine. Even before dating Caspar she had posted a picture with a long caption about her issues with her body. I’ve also seen her old twitter and tbh she was kind of troubled mentally. Also on Instagram she has always followed and liked posts of a lot of Instagram users that post that type of content so I guess that’s why she decided to try it too and it worked for her. The only thing with that is I feel like she become obsessive with her body in a completely different way than when she would rarely show it...

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

BONTBFW wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:02 am
The only thing with that is I feel like she become obsessive with her body in a completely different way than when she would rarely show it...
I also got this vibe. Also the way her captions start..."I know I'm petite and a size 6", the way she sneakily labels herself "an IG model"...I don't know. Again, she's very young so I really don't want to think she's malicious. And it's so sad that she feels that way, she's pretty for sure. We don't all have to be Victoria's Secret models, plus she must be aware that there are girls with features that might actually be considered undesirable, and she's really not helping the cause with these posts.

I do think she's self-absorbed, but she still has plenty of time to grow and mature. It's clear that as of now she doesn't seem to be particularly interested in anything other than looks and "fitting in"...which explains why she attracted Caspar and why she hasn't left yet lol

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:02 am
The only thing with that is I feel like she become obsessive with her body in a completely different way than when she would rarely show it...
I also got this vibe. Also the way her captions start..."I know I'm petite and a size 6", the way she sneakily labels herself "an IG model"...I don't know. Again, she's very young so I really don't want to think she's malicious. And it's so sad that she feels that way, she's pretty for sure. We don't all have to be Victoria's Secret models, plus she must be aware that there are girls with features that might actually be considered undesirable, and she's really not helping the cause with these posts.

I do think she's self-absorbed, but she still has plenty of time to grow and mature. It's clear that as of now she doesn't seem to be particularly interested in anything other than looks and "fitting in"...which explains why she attracted Caspar and why she hasn't left yet lol
Ambar is only still there because it’s an easy life. Traveling, free luxury home, easy money from the followers, Caspar buys her shit, and she gets to share whatever Caspar gets himself. Even on this recently holiday she looked annoyed with him on stories and was sitting/standing away from him often, giving attitude, being fake to the camera, but as soon as he buys her a hair dryer for her birthday she’s all over him again LOL. Ambar isn’t rich like Maddie, Gaby, and Emma were so she has more reason to stay. I’m not saying there’s no part of her that likes him, but if he had less to offer her materialistically she wouldn’t still be there. I feel bad cause he genuinely thinks he thinks he’s going to marry her. I’m not rich and even I would’ve left he’s annoying asf. I don’t know what it is but he seems fine at first then just gradually starts to become more and more irritating the more you see him. I remember Josh said he’s going to have several wives in the future and he couldn’t be more right.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

BONTBFW wrote:Ambar is only still there because it’s an easy life. Traveling, free luxury home, easy money from the followers, Caspar buys her shit, and she gets to share whatever Caspar gets himself. Even on this recently holiday she looked annoyed with him on stories and was sitting/standing away from him often, giving attitude, being fake to the camera, but as soon as he buys her a hair dryer for her birthday she’s all over him again LOL. Ambar isn’t rich like Maddie, Gaby, and Emma were so she has more reason to stay. I’m not saying there’s no part of her that likes him, but if he had less to offer her materialistically she wouldn’t still be there. I feel bad cause he genuinely thinks he thinks he’s going to marry her. I’m not rich and even I would’ve left he’s annoying asf. I don’t know what it is but he seems fine at first then just gradually starts to become more and more irritating the more you see him. I remember Josh said he’s going to have several wives in the future and he couldn’t be more right.
I too noticed she's kind of bratty. And I thought Maddie was rude...! lol And I also had to think that money is a factor, unfortunately. Looks only gets you so far, and Caspar doesn't seem to offer much more. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be with my boyfriend if I wasn't attracted to him, but I wouldn't stay with him if he wasn't mature and able to hold interesting conversations. Whenever Caspar tries, it kinda doesn't work. Also he's SOOOOO clingy I can imagine it being such a turn-off! I was meh about them moving in together, but I cringed SO hard when he called her "the love of my life". Yikes. What do they even talk about? His idea of a relationship is so shallow. He would've never touched her with a ten foot pole if she wasn't an IG baddie model, and I'm referring to that typical personality. I'm sure even gorgeous girls with unconventional/interesting personalities wouldn't qualify. He wants them to be models and he wants to be their doggy. I've said it before probably, but he dates like a middle schooler.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Caspar Lee - Part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
I too noticed she's kind of bratty. And I thought Maddie was rude...! lol And I also had to think that money is a factor, unfortunately. Looks only gets you so far, and Caspar doesn't seem to offer much more. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be with my boyfriend if I wasn't attracted to him, but I wouldn't stay with him if he wasn't mature and able to hold interesting conversations. Whenever Caspar tries, it kinda doesn't work. Also he's SOOOOO clingy I can imagine it being such a turn-off! I was meh about them moving in together, but I cringed SO hard when he called her "the love of my life". Yikes. What do they even talk about? His idea of a relationship is so shallow. He would've never touched her with a ten foot pole if she wasn't an IG baddie model, and I'm referring to that typical personality. I'm sure even gorgeous girls with unconventional/interesting personalities wouldn't qualify. He wants them to be models and he wants to be their doggy. I've said it before probably, but he dates like a middle schooler.
Yes she’s very bratty and rude. I don’t know how tolerates it when he’s giving her a free ride in life at the moment. He will literally take anything as long as he has a trophy by his side. I think they have things in common, can have decent conversations, and be open with each other...but I also think they have lots of moments where they don’t have things to talk about. There’s a reason most of their time is spent in a group instead of just one and one. Often when it’s just them two I go on Instagram as usual and see Caspar or Ambar on a liking spree cause they’re bored lol.

He is ridiculously clingy. I watch his YouTube stories and anytime Ambar leaves him to go out for drinks with her friends he moans all on his stories about being lonely or something. It’s embarrassing. He used to be such a sociable person and now his life revolves around this one girl that he can’t even function like a normal human when she’s out for a few hours. Hes also constantly storying her. I feel like Ambar has long left the honeymoon phase and Caspar due to immaturity is still there.

Caspar uses his money and privileges in dating way too much. He will date a girl for a week and take them to a movie premiere to impress them. I also have never spoken about this just to not embarrass him but right before he started officially dating Ambar, not even joking it was like two or three weeks before he had something small going on with Jeanimudler, who also had a thing with chadleclos who was supposedly his friend at the time. Well I can tell their relationship triggers him because on Valentine’s Day he posted that pic from 2012 of him and ambar and captioned it “happy Valentine’s Day” and that was it. Then an hour later deletes the posts and posts a paragraph on his stories that was almost a copy of Jeani’s paragraph for Chad on Valentine’s Day.
I mean it’s no shock to me anyway reminds me when him and Maddie’s relationship was in the gutter and a post from an ex fling and their boyfriend (Andrea) who rejected him triggered him and he completely copied her post.

I mean honestly I don’t think he has ever said something about Ambar that he thought of originally, because I really don’t think he has much to say about her actually. His love for her is shallow asf like you said like a middle schooler. Sorry for this long ass rant but I’ve been meaning to rant about this dude for some time lol.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

BONTBFW wrote:I watch his YouTube stories and anytime Ambar leaves him to go out for drinks with her friends he moans all on his stories about being lonely or something.

Caspar uses his money and privileges in dating way too much. He will date a girl for a week and take them to a movie premiere to impress them. I also have never spoken about this just to not embarrass him but right before he started officially dating Ambar, not even joking it was like two or three weeks before he had something small going on with Jeanimudler, who also had a thing with chadleclos who was supposedly his friend at the time. Well I can tell their relationship triggers him because on Valentine’s Day he posted that pic from 2012 of him and ambar and captioned it “happy Valentine’s Day” and that was it. Then an hour later deletes the posts and posts a paragraph on his stories that was almost a copy of Jeani’s paragraph for Chad on Valentine’s Day.
I mean it’s no shock to me anyway reminds me when him and Maddie’s relationship was in the gutter and a post from an ex fling and their boyfriend (Andrea) who rejected him triggered him and he completely copied her post.
This thing with the captions is very creepy, and don't even get me started on his neediness. His behavior is starting to look very bad on him, he used to get away with a lot because he looked like an adorably mischievious little brother, but as he's getting older it's not going to work for long. Money will always keep him afloat socially and romantically though.

Honestly he always gave the vibe that he was a bit of douche behind close doors. Almost a bully that no one takes seriously because he then acts like he has a heart of gold and it's all in jest. He has always low-key flaunted his wealth, used to joke about being a youtuber but at the same time is very defensive about it and above others etc. I also never liked how he picks on some of his friends unfortunate physical features. I don't know, he's so immature that I can't picture him being a grownup about stuff like that. His shallowness must dominate every aspect of his life and in real life he's most likely not the inoffensive nice guy persona he tries to portray. He's one of those youtubers who have created a good reputation for themselves and are relatively untouchable.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:I watch his YouTube stories and anytime Ambar leaves him to go out for drinks with her friends he moans all on his stories about being lonely or something.

This thing with the captions is very creepy, and don't even get me started on his neediness. His behavior is starting to look very bad on him, he used to get away with a lot because he looked like an adorably mischievious little brother, but as he's getting older it's not going to work for long. Money will always keep him afloat socially and romantically though.

Honestly he always gave the vibe that he was a bit of douche behind close doors. Almost a bully that no one takes seriously because he then acts like he has a heart of gold and it's all in jest. He has always low-key flaunted his wealth, used to joke about being a youtuber but at the same time is very defensive about it and above others etc. I also never liked how he picks on some of his friends unfortunate physical features. I don't know, he's so immature that I can't picture him being a grownup about stuff like that. His shallowness must dominate every aspect of his life and in real life he's most likely not the inoffensive nice guy persona he tries to portray. He's one of those youtubers who have created a good reputation for themselves and are relatively untouchable.
He used to be a douche, but I think he’s okay now. He would often say rude things as a “joke”. Everyone loved him and Gaby, but I personally thought he treated her like garbage. He actually got way nicer. I don’t remember him ever making fun of peoples features though. I’ll give it to him he has acknowledged how douchey he used to be before in some live with Oli.

I just think it’s funny how he doesn’t even realize how shallow he is. In some video with Joe and Conor they both kept concentrating on physical features for Caspar’s future wife or something, and Caspar was so confused as to why they thought that’s all he cared about...because it is luv, they’re your friends and they know you lmao. All he ever looks for is good looking + university education. Nothing else lol

He’s made some progress...but he’s still a shallow, clingy, obsessive, annoying, and demanding person with poor social cues, so he will just continue to struggle with relationships. That’s all one of the reasons I think Ambar and Maddie are/were rude to him. They don’t respect him and find him to be a bit of a joke, especially Maddie. She never took that relationship or Caspar seriously.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

BONTBFW wrote:All he ever looks for is good looking + university education. Nothing else lol
Yes, not even good looking per se, more like "stereotipically" good looking. For example, the girl you mentioned before is obviously very beautiful (I like her more than Ambar, honestly), but it would have never have lasted because she's not THAT kind of good looking. I don't know if I'm making sense lol

And the university education requirement is equally as shallow because it's clearly nothing more than a token. "Oh, but she's not just beautiful, she's also VERY SMART!" lol, as if academic education has anything to do with actual intelligence (and I have a degree myself).

Also she called her "the love of my life" again in that birthday caption lol I'm afraid he's paving his way for a proposal :? we'll see.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Lol at him exposing Zoe making her look shitty in his latest video then deleting the comments that talk about it??? Then why did you put it in the video? He doesn’t think about things for more than two seconds...ever.
I_only_envy_cats wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:All he ever looks for is good looking + university education. Nothing else lol
Yes, not even good looking per se, more like "stereotipically" good looking. For example, the girl you mentioned before is obviously very beautiful (I like her more than Ambar, honestly), but it would have never have lasted because she's not THAT kind of good looking. I don't know if I'm making sense lol

And the university education requirement is equally as shallow because it's clearly nothing more than a token. "Oh, but she's not just beautiful, she's also VERY SMART!" lol, as if academic education has anything to do with actual intelligence (and I have a degree myself).

Also she called her "the love of my life" again in that birthday caption lol I'm afraid he's paving his way for a proposal :? we'll see.
I don’t really get what you’re saying about the looks part so I’ll skip it lol

And yes it is. He always brings it up in “look! See! I’m not just about looks, she’s smart too!” Way. Constantly bragging about it as if having a significant other with an education is some rarity lol especially with Maddie he would bring it up often. Had nothing else to say about her.

And yeah I saw the caption. Literally recycled. He says the same thing over and over again about her(that he copied). Couldn’t even muster up one new line for her birthday lol. He probably is planning to propose. I keep seeing his friend Benji hint at it. If Ambar even stays long enough to make it down the isle that will be the start to his journey of many wives.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol I must admit though that they have the same EXACT sense of humour!

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

If it’s based on that new video I don’t this so. He even questions the humor she’s using in it lol. I think she just used that humor for the video. Her humor is more sarcastic and deadpan. For example that room decor video when Josh is complaining about the placement of his artwork gift, Caspar says ~“I think it’s great I can see it while I’m on the toilet” whereas ambar says “at least it’s still here” dismissively and josh chuckles at her comment. Her humor is actually more like the humor Caspar used to show back in like 2012/2013 which I assume is what he uses off of YouTube. I say this cause in their try not to laugh challenge she complained saying she preferred his every day humor. (Why did he abandon it smhhhhhhhh)

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

^It was probably too much considering that his fanbase is very young. I liked a lot his interviews with various celebrities, I remember the one with Asa Akira lol

Return to “The British Crew”