Marcus (Boring) Butler - Part 3

Re: Marcus (Boring) Butler - Part 3

Post by Guest »

BONTBFW wrote:She’s genuinely unbearable.
I like her... but like most callout channels, I do have a feeling that she will eventually be eaten by the very same commentary culture. They ALL go this route.

Post by Guest »

Tulips wrote:^ I see what you're saying but I do find her quite amusing ;) She said she's only been on YouTube for around 4 months so 200K subs within that short space of time is fairly impressive, even if it is mainly due to her 'calling people out' videos which are clickbait for the most part. I'm actually surprised these bigger youtubers are letting these smaller channels affect them so much lol
You missed the point. I'm talking about the fact that he has millions of subscribers, she barely has 200k and yet HE is the one being impacted and apologizing to HER. It just shows you that the algorithm and the new YouTube environment favors her kind of content and not his.

But it's only a matter of time before she gets called out as she herself grows

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BONTBFW »

JuniperJones wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:She’s genuinely unbearable.
I like her... but like most callout channels, I do have a feeling that she will eventually be eaten by the very same commentary culture. They ALL go this route.
Marcus was right the first time and I doubt he actually thinks he was wrong either. She is bitter as hell and acts like a sly bully. She’s very immature and gossipy, but she’s only 18. Once she gets older she will be embarrassed by her content and not in that ~laugh about how cringe it is way either.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

^ funny you say that seeing as how this whole site does exactly what she is doing only she goes on camera to do it. Plenty of her arguments are what I've read here especially when it comes to ego driven YouTubers taking every criticism as hate vs constructive advice. Marcus had to backtrack because he was being a hypocrite.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LadyBugB wrote:^ funny you say that seeing as how this whole site does exactly what she is doing only she goes on camera to do it. Plenty of her arguments are what I've read here
That’s exactly her problem.

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

Yeah I'm convinced Angelika lifts most of her arguments from here. She may even be a poster. I think her delivery is pretty good so I quite like watching her so far. But sis gotta do something about that instagram, it's really beyond cringe.

Marcus almost has a commentary channel by now so I was amused by the hypocrisy.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

He has a new show where he moans about different things...how original, I can not wait to hear about some of his surely unique thoughts. :rofl:

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

At the end of the day she is doing what many of us foresaw fangirls doing when the clued into their favs being useless and only using them to make them rich. I believe that girl was a fan of Zoe, grew up and saw everything for what it was, if she feels she can make money from that good on her, she's got a good business sense.

My problem with Marcus is how petty he was being, instead of calling her out he's there describing her style and content-- he is a grown ass 26 year old man yet dances around what's bothering him? He is such a beta.

Post by Guest »

He has become so irrelevant to the youtube world that whenever someone posts in this thread i expect an engagement or breakup because his relationship is the only thing keeping him alive in the public eye.

Post by Guest »

[youtube][/youtube]

Two things:

1. All of these "updates" are 4 years too late. Like who gives a shit about a Snapchat show or a website? And great, a basic bitch podcast that everyone and their mom has. Whooo :roll:

2. Does his head look smaller? It's weird... like his hair and beard are swallowing his face.

But again, gotta give him half credit for actually paying attention to the comments on is video, although it kinda shows how sensitive he is to criticism. Of course, how many times does he acknowledge the consensus and then proceed to do nothing about it?

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

proverbs_ wrote:He has a new show where he moans about different things...how original, I can not wait to hear about some of his surely unique thoughts. :rofl:
How very 2014 of him

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

Just read the last two pages on here and I do have to say I am still curious about what has happened between Niomi and him. I can´t put my finger on as to why I am so curious about it. ;)
This is pure speculation but I do think he cheated on her back.
They both moved on and they seem happy with the new partners.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

aehn wrote:Just read the last two pages on here and I do have to say I am still curious about what has happened between Niomi and him. I can´t put my finger on as to why I am so curious about it. ;)
From following them both for a few years and all the subtle clues they've dropped, I don't actually think anyone cheated. My suspicion is that they were very young and hadn't really grown into their adult personalities yet, so they ended up merging into the same person and spending waay too much time with one another, leading to them eventually just falling out of love. They were both obsessed with fitness and healthy eating, Marcus essentially became a male version of Niomi. Marcus talks a lot about how he had a really unhealthy relationship with his body and food at that time. I think they probably ended up getting on each other's nerves a lot and it wasn't working. Something also clearly was off between them after their trip to Bali. I think it was more a matter of growing up and needing space to grow and find a better match than anything too nefarious or dramatic. Niomi did talk recently about how hard the breakup was but it was needed in order to find someone more suited to her (it's in her vlogmas q&a). And Marcus' video with Alfie touched on how spending too much time with your SO to the point where you become 1 person is a bad idea. Also they have kept the same friend group, attend the same parties, and still run a company together. I think the real question will also be who is the one who called it off. Marcus made the announcement video and Niomi just did a Tweet.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

mg95 wrote:
aehn wrote:Just read the last two pages on here and I do have to say I am still curious about what has happened between Niomi and him. I can´t put my finger on as to why I am so curious about it. ;)
From following them both for a few years and all the subtle clues they've dropped, I don't actually think anyone cheated. My suspicion is that they were very young and hadn't really grown into their adult personalities yet, so they ended up merging into the same person and spending waay too much time with one another, leading to them eventually just falling out of love. They were both obsessed with fitness and healthy eating, Marcus essentially became a male version of Niomi. Marcus talks a lot about how he had a really unhealthy relationship with his body and food at that time. I think they probably ended up getting on each other's nerves a lot and it wasn't working. Something also clearly was off between them after their trip to Bali. I think it was more a matter of growing up and needing space to grow and find a better match than anything too nefarious or dramatic. Niomi did talk recently about how hard the breakup was but it was needed in order to find someone more suited to her (it's in her vlogmas q&a). And Marcus' video with Alfie touched on how spending too much time with your SO to the point where you become 1 person is a bad idea. Also they have kept the same friend group, attend the same parties, and still run a company together. I think the real question will also be who is the one who called it off. Marcus made the announcement video and Niomi just did a Tweet.
Nah, there's still WAY too much drama in that breakup for it to be that simple. Going by how Marcus reacts when Niomi is mentioned (he didn't mention her by name even once even after Alfie kept talking about her, and deleted all the Niomi comments from the video) he deleted all videos, vlogs, and insta posts with her, he goes out of his way to erase Niomi from his online persona, which is so weird. They avoid each other like plague at parties and never mention each other even though they literally have a business together. I don't think everything would still be that tense between them if it was a simple case of growing out of each other. I am not saying it was cheating but something must have happened.

Idk if it's just me but I feel like the way he keeps bringing up his unhealthy obsession with food 'at that time' is lowkey so passive-aggressive. I know Niomi can be pressing with her food habits sometimes but I don't like how he blames it on her like she pushed vegan food down his throat lol.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Riz wrote:
mg95 wrote:
Nah, there's still WAY too much drama in that breakup for it to be that simple. Going by how Marcus reacts when Niomi is mentioned (he didn't mention her by name even once even after Alfie kept talking about her, and deleted all the Niomi comments from the video) he deleted all videos, vlogs, and insta posts with her, he goes out of his way to erase Niomi from his online persona, which is so weird. They avoid each other like plague at parties and never mention each other even though they literally have a business together. I don't think everything would still be that tense between them if it was a simple case of growing out of each other. I am not saying it was cheating but something must have happened.

Idk if it's just me but I feel like the way he keeps bringing up his unhealthy obsession with food 'at that time' is lowkey so passive-aggressive. I know Niomi can be pressing with her food habits sometimes but I don't like how he blames it on her like she pushed vegan food down his throat lol.
I feel like Marcus is just a little bitch who is probs embarrassed that he got dumped and will always be angry at Niomi for it

godot
Talker
Talker

Post by godot »

yeah i think niomi was definitely the one to end it. she probably fell out of love with him, which was obviously a difficult thing for him to go through. and maybe his feelings of resentment/sadness/anger still linger a bit (though they really shouldn't if he has truly moved on).

Post by Guest »

godot wrote:yeah i think niomi was definitely the one to end it. she probably fell out of love with him, which was obviously a difficult thing for him to go through. and maybe his feelings of resentment/sadness/anger still linger a bit (though they really shouldn't if he has truly moved on).
I think he's likely moved on in the sense that he bottled up the resentment and emotion in a way that allows him to not harp on it if he doesn't address it. But something tells me that if he and Niomi ever decided to do a video together on their breakup, those feelings will come rushing back at once for him, especially if they ran a raw uncut unedited version.

Supersmyth
Lurker
Lurker

Marcus (Boring) Butler - Part 3

Post by Supersmyth »

JuniperJones wrote:
godot wrote:yeah i think niomi was definitely the one to end it. she probably fell out of love with him, which was obviously a difficult thing for him to go through. and maybe his feelings of resentment/sadness/anger still linger a bit (though they really shouldn't if he has truly moved on).
I think he's likely moved on in the sense that he bottled up the resentment and emotion in a way that allows him to not harp on it if he doesn't address it. But something tells me that if he and Niomi ever decided to do a video together on their breakup, those feelings will come rushing back at once for him, especially if they ran a raw uncut unedited version.
You know what’s messed up, does anyone remember that when daisy may was christened Niomi AND Marcus were named her godparents, her parents must have thought they were going all the way to name Marcus a godparent. The video used to be on Marcus’s channel before he deleted all if his Niomi content

Post by Guest »

^ Marcus did appear to be very fond of Daisy May as a baby while he was still with Niomi- I wonder if it sometimes saddens him knowing he's missing out on seeing her grow up, etc.

eekk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eekk »

His ‘fashion’ sense is starting to drive me up the wall. He honestly looks like he’s from Zoolander more and more.

Return to “The British Crew”