Marcus (Boring) Butler - Part 3

Re: Marcus (Boring) Butler - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Uh oh...I forgot about Coachella... which is like the salmon run but for basic bitches, and Marcus didn't disappoint with the basic bitchness on his Instagram. Is this what it looks like to be at a career impasse and wonder where to go... a modeling career that will go nowhere or continue making YouTube videos that go nowhere. What a dilemma. :|

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ashleym »

Thought I'd drop this video here. Marcus smoking weed around 2:18. I'm guessing Steffi (her heads cut off prob bc she's holding a drink in her hand) is standing next to him. I couldn't even tell it was him at first, he looks ridiculous

[video][/video]

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Thought I'd drop this video here. Marcus smoking weed around 2:18. I'm guessing Steffi (her heads cut off prob bc she's holding a drink in her hand) is standing next to him. I couldn't even tell it was him at first, he looks ridiculous

[video][/video]

Post by Guest »

That's a sad appearance for Marcus. I wish his content matched his wannabe "edge" because he's trying to give Chicago Deep Dish pizza flare but I'm getting Hot Pocket.

organicamelia
Learner
Learner

Post by organicamelia »

You can tell he doesn’t smoke regularly. He doesn’t know how to hold a blunt or hold the toke in his lungs. Lol.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

^ he's really revealing himself with this identity crisis he's going through, lol. I couldn't watch with the sound off because it would only pronounce the embarrassment but from what I've seen he really is a poser. Who holds mj like that? LOL poor Marcus.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

His last video to cross 100K views was over a month ago, and the last one over 1M was in September. Hope his modeling works out because that channel will be a dead channel very soon. :/

He should upload one of those travel videos with Stefanie.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Marcus (Boring) Butler - Part 3

Post by BONTBFW »

Riz wrote:His last video to cross 100K views was over a month ago, and the last one over 1M was in September. Hope his modeling works out because that channel will be a dead channel very soon. :/

He should upload one of those travel videos with Stefanie.
Less than 50k views per video with 4.4M subs isn’t even a dying channel anymore, it’s dead. Those awful skits no one likes, that aren’t going anywhere, killed his channel faster than it would’ve with his old content.

He could go back to his old content and go through a slower death like his 2013/2014 peers, but he’s way too cocky and prideful to admit his skits are awful. He just blames people “not getting it”.

organicamelia
Learner
Learner

Post by organicamelia »

I stopped watching after the breakup. I guess Niomi was the only interesting thing about him. I cannot handle him and Stefanie. They are so cringe.

You’d think after partially blaming his breakup on sharing his life online and vlogging he would have stepped away from all that in the next relationship. But he and Stefanie fucking thrive on all the attention. What better way to get new opportunities than to whore out your relationship on social media.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Here's a question I have - without Steff, what exactly does Marcus have going for him? I think she's influenced his career path as it stands now but without her where would he be? Marcus allows his relationships to dictate who he is, I wonder if he could ever survive with not being in one. Is he still doing the music thing? I honestly do not know what his brand is supposed to be.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

^ honestly he looked totally lost in the few months he was not dating, after he split with Niomi and met Stefanie in June. It was then that he kind of gave up on his youtube, bleaching his hair white and putting out one crap video after another while his audience swindled out and then Stefanie came along and he abandoned his channel altogether

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

LadyBugB wrote:Here's a question I have - without Steff, what exactly does Marcus have going for him? I think she's influenced his career path as it stands now but without her where would he be? Marcus allows his relationships to dictate who he is, I wonder if he could ever survive with not being in one. Is he still doing the music thing? I honestly do not know what his brand is supposed to be.
When you're a talentless hack who rode the wave of British Youtube success, which is now fading, you end up being desperate for relevancy. That's why he did the vegan box, then announced he was a talent agent (which never went anywhere), now he's a model and suddenly he's also doing PR or whatever that job was

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

I've only watched a few times since he split with Niomi, and each time he's mentioned something about writing a sitcom with that guy he's always with. It's been a couple of years now, and I appreciate it takes ages to get a show off the ground, but he seemed so cocky, like he WAS a writer now. It's the same with Tanya and Jim, they want to be an actor and screenwriter, so they 'are' - as if by magic. Gleam's strategy seems to be to just try and shoehorn them all in to other careers before their influence has totally gone. I hope they have some sound investments and property, etc. Not even a friendship with Jack Whitehall can help Marcus, Jack seems to be flailing about in a demented and unnecessary youtube career himself, lol. Did he get advice that all the youngsters are on the interwebs :rofl:

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

When you're a talentless hack who rode the wave of British Youtube success, which is now fading, you end up being desperate for relevancy. That's why he did the vegan box, then announced he was a talent agent (which never went anywhere), now he's a model and suddenly he's also doing PR or whatever that job was[/quote]

It is the same thing with all of these skanks. Just not mentioning the fact, that they are occupying someones profession as an easy-peasy way to widen your horizon or a hobby, which it is most certainly not! I get so offended by those bloggers and youtubers who make it seem like you could just be into something and then make a shit load of money out of it. Life is not so easy! You were lucky being around, not getting something by talent or cleverness. Most of them were literally just around, same counts for Zoe, Tan, Jim and Alfie.

fredspoon
Learner
Learner

Post by fredspoon »

One of the things that annoys me about these people is that yes they might be good looking and have nice bodys and all that but when it comes down to longevity and providing something that the general population want to watch they aren't able to come up with any decent content.

It amazes me that there are people who are out there who will still click on the people who are good looking and chase after them but when that fades they have nothing. Marcus is the perfect example of this. I bet he has never sat down with the people who are around him and asked what am I going to film this week. Those appalling Buzzfeed quizzes were lazy and boring. No one is interested in them. He doesn't have a personality. He doesn't have interests that make him an interesting person.

Post by Guest »

Looking at his "Life Update -- Let's Chat" video on his JustMarcus channel, the collective consensus from the comments seems to be that Marcus is being really passive aggressive about where he is and that he seems to be dismissive of his audience. And their collective response seems to be "Well, fuck you, too!!" :rofl: :rofl:

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

JuniperJones wrote:Looking at his "Life Update -- Let's Chat" video on his JustMarcus channel, the collective consensus from the comments seems to be that Marcus is being really passive aggressive about where he is and that he seems to be dismissive of his audience. And their collective response seems to be "Well, fuck you, too!!" :rofl: :rofl:
The comments are GOLD ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Marcus knows he is the most basic out of the group and had nothing to contribute seeing as how he could never solidify a brand for himself. He sounds like he wants to pick up modelling - basic is what basic does - which won't bring him far but will add more $ to his bank account. I do believe he has property he's invested in so that might do him well but overall, he's lost and this is exactly what people have been saying for ages when he ragged on those who went to uni in order to have alternative options. He equated that path to having an office job, the dingbat was too thick to realize the diversity in learning you can get and how to parlay it into a career.

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

When Marcus said "I down-sized to a 1 bedroom flat"

All I could hear was...Image

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

The Life Update was sooo funny! I was literally living for all the comments saying that he is basically sick of his life and doesn't know what to do with it anymore. He really seems like being in a quarter-life crisis, blaiming all the other people for his failure. Imagine working for him (like the assistant in the video apparently does?) :rofl: So he has been "writing some TV shows" over the past last year? I would love see those "writing" efforts, I really do!
Also, why is he so aggressive and harsh? Like, it is not your fans' (or viewers) fault that you are basically irrelevant now - it is a wonder that your boring and lifeless content could manage to keep your head over the water for so long.

He knows nothing and he has nothing going for him anymore, except the clickbait booby vacation pics of his GF :D Nothing better than to see a arrogant loser perish.

Return to “The British Crew”