emma blackery perhaps?

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jack Dean

Post by JennyInTokyo »

Seems like Jack has got in trouble again over stating his opinion about Oli White's merch. I do agree with what Jack is saying but he's piped up about this now 2-3 times already now? I know it's your opinion but it gets old when it needs repeating over and over again. And I guess Casper Lee has also piped in calling Jack a bully? Kind of exploded all over my Twitter this morning.

daisy_124
Learner
Learner

Post by daisy_124 »

JennyInTokyo wrote:Seems like Jack has got in trouble again over stating his opinion about Oli White's merch. I do agree with what Jack is saying but he's piped up about this now 2-3 times already now? I know it's your opinion but it gets old when it needs repeating over and over again. And I guess Casper Lee has also piped in calling Jack a bully? Kind of exploded all over my Twitter this morning.
Yeah basically one guy is selling a hoodie, another guy got annoyed about said hoodie, and another guy is defending said hoodie. It's all very dramatic and exciting stuff :roll:

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

This hoodie drama is building up!

I agree with Jack, I think Oli's merch is shit... and Caspar is being dramatic
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

Post by Guest »

Wit is up with this wee gimp fuck sake? Don't mean to shag my own arse but if this wee bunnet started on me, with his honking fucking patter, like he does to big youtubers thinking he's solid, he'd get fucking laid out no bother. Cunts should just tell him to do one and he'd shite his pants and greet. Fucking big goon btw. Why anyone would want to be like Ricky Gervais as well is beyond me. The pair of them think they're pure out there and offensive. Only thing offensive about either of them is how un fucking funny they both are. You can tell he's been a wee self conscious virgin all his life. Get right in the bin wee man you're shite and you know it. Ugly wee diddy.

Post by Guest »

SuggthePug wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>bbBYKNM</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Here's one of Jack's tweets, lol!
You can pure tell he only said that to screen shot it and post. He's a pure gimp hahahahaha would actual get fucking flung about.

missminxx
Learner
Learner

Post by missminxx »

The way Caspar and Josh picked apart that video just proved that they don't have a single debater's bone in their body. Utterly petty.

I like the fact that Jack calls out big brand youtubers on their shit. I'm tired of these youtubers acting like they can't be touched and saying "be kind!" when they don't have an argument back to someone.

I'm curious to see the stats on how much he's picked up on Oli in general compared to other youtubers he trashes. I think he doesn't particularly pick on him, but that Oli is far more sensitive to it and requires his pals to back him up on the internet so it always gets more of a reaction...

Post by Guest »

mazzy123 wrote:Wit is up with this wee gimp fuck sake? Don't mean to shag my own arse but if this wee bunnet started on me, with his honking fucking patter, like he does to big youtubers thinking he's solid, he'd get fucking laid out no bother. Cunts should just tell him to do one and he'd shite his pants and greet. Fucking big goon btw. Why anyone would want to be like Ricky Gervais as well is beyond me. The pair of them think they're pure out there and offensive. Only thing offensive about either of them is how un fucking funny they both are. You can tell he's been a wee self conscious virgin all his life. Get right in the bin wee man you're shite and you know it. Ugly wee diddy.
I didn't catch most of that, but it made me horny for some reason :D

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

JuniperJones wrote:
mazzy123 wrote:Wit is up with this wee gimp fuck sake? Don't mean to shag my own arse but if this wee bunnet started on me, with his honking fucking patter, like he does to big youtubers thinking he's solid, he'd get fucking laid out no bother. Cunts should just tell him to do one and he'd shite his pants and greet. Fucking big goon btw. Why anyone would want to be like Ricky Gervais as well is beyond me. The pair of them think they're pure out there and offensive. Only thing offensive about either of them is how un fucking funny they both are. You can tell he's been a wee self conscious virgin all his life. Get right in the bin wee man you're shite and you know it. Ugly wee diddy.
Are you alright? Hahahah

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

I'd love if he could hold big youtubers to account without being a twat himself, and learn to take responsibility for his own fuck us like he expects others to.

Has oli actually ever responded to all this himself?

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

meowelseh wrote:I'd love if he could hold big youtubers to account without being a twat himself, and learn to take responsibility for his own fuck us like he expects others to.

Has oli actually ever responded to all this himself?
I agree. I find a lot with Jack that I agree with what he says, but then he sees people agreeing with him and gets cocky and makes a prat of himself. Really undoes everything sensible he has to say

Post by Guest »

BONTBFW wrote:
JuniperJones wrote:
Are you alright? Hahahah
In my head, early 2000's Colin Farrell is saying it.

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

Didn't Jack used to have a podcast? What happened with that?

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

hazh wrote:Didn't Jack used to have a podcast? What happened with that?

I think the last one was 3 months or so ago, with Ricky Gervais.
This used to be a lot more fun

TheStubborn
Learner
Learner

Post by TheStubborn »

Why did he abandoned his channel ? He was desperate for views when he got them he decided to disappear :? :?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jack Dean

Post by BONTBFW »

TheStubborn wrote:Why did he abandoned his channel ? He was desperate for views when he got them he decided to disappear Image :?
Rents paid off for the next few months

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Seems like he's losing sponsorship from some good brands due to his videos.
Idk most of his content came from drama and that seems to be running low.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

Just found him.

He's gonna be fun to watch.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

I used to enjoy him calling out the shit youtubers do, until I realised he always picks on the same people, never venturing out of "safe" territory: it was already cool to hate on the Gleam youtubers when he started, so he didn't have to face a much bigger backlash.

At the end of the day, he confirms what I already thought about the youtube world: it's all about jumping on the hate bandwagon when it's convenient, or cautiously kissing arses when it's not. Disappointing.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

He IS funny, I give him that!

Return to “The British Crew”