Daniel J Layton

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Daniel J Layton

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

I've noticed no one has started a thread on Daniel J Layton, so I thought I'd do the honours.

What are your thoughts on him? Like or dislike?

don't mind him personally, seems likable enough. Though his Hillary Clinton support on twitter is really annoying me. If he's a British citizen, why does he have so much dedication to a foreign election?

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daniel J Layton

Post by EST »

I don't like or dislike him, but he seems the most likeable out of that little group. His content isn't anything special. I don't get why anyone's fanatical about Hillary tbh, she just seems like the least worse option. Did he not make a drunk vlog about why he loves Hillary?

Post by Guest »

No one has started a thread on him because he's a nobody, really. Average on all accounts.
Monster_Guru33 wrote: If he's a British citizen, why does he have so much dedication to a foreign election?
Well, the U.S. is a superpower and the results of the election could have an effect on the world, so...

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

His chest always looks dirty because of the way his chest hairs form, I wish he stopped wearing low-cut tops. His content is meh, his perception of the world limited, I wish these people did their research and read more academic journals instead of buzzfeed/huffington post.

Monster_Guru33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Monster_Guru33 »

his perception of the world limited
This with the Hillary Clinton stuff?

Caliyx
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Caliyx »

I like Daniel Layton's videos. I agree with what you've said about Hillary Clinton though, she's the lesser of two evils but Dan loves her

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Cringe.

[tweet][/tweet]

1username11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 1username11 »

I genuinely really like him!
His content consistently makes me laugh, unlike some other youtubers who are supposed to be running comedy channels.
I think I've watched his baking with Ben Cook video like 5 times...
I must admit, I'm not a fan of the tank tops or the TinTin hair, I think he would be quite handsome if he changed up his hair cut.

RoNation
Learner
Learner

Post by RoNation »

Hello Daniel! Your support for Hillary is bullshit... just letting you know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Missimars_
Learner
Learner

Post by Missimars_ »

I really like him. He's not as pretentious as some and he seems genuine and grounded. Also hilarious.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Don't care for his humor or videos

Post by Guest »

Naw guys are yous pure serious??? A fuckin love a hairy man fuck sake haha. Plz don't stop wearin them!!!! If anyhin ad say make the plunge ae yer V neck deeper Dan ma man :love2: :love2: :love2:

A personally don't really find Dan funny or that interesting and his political values are heavy skewiff, but altogether he isny as bad as the rest a that fuckin cult. He's about the only one a can somewhat tolerate and the only one who's vlogs a would consider taking adblock aff for. a real problem with his vlogs for me but is ye needty see the rest a they ugly bastards on it and especially when he's with Hazel and they bounce their shite patter aff each other I have to skip through :roll: :roll: gee it a by ya fuckin gooseberry.

Also no offence but a just watched November's vlog and wit the fuck was on the plate he gave Jack?????????? Av whitied up tastier lookin dishes than that man (naw a seriously huv but, when a was younger a drank a whole bottle a cherry lambrini and ma whitey was pink !!!!). Ye hear them aw say how his baking/cooking is amazin but like how ?? Surely it's no just me that thinks most of it looks abso barkin???????????

A do actual love when he's with them twinjoke guys but, they're a scream and deffo not part of the cult :)

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

mazzy123 wrote: A personally don't really find Dan funny or that interesting and his political values are heavy skewiff, but altogether he isny as bad as the rest a that fuckin cult.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another excellent post!

Tiggiezz1
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiggiezz1 »

It's ironic how Dan is the one with the most talent in that group yet he's the least up his own arse. He has such a dry sense of humour and it works so well with his content. Hazel, Jack and Dodie think they're gods gift to the world and they have to shout over each other and sing louder to prove themselves. But Dan just seems more chill and comfortable with himself. It's a shame his sense of humour brings in a niche audience. I don't 100% agree with some of the stuff he says but it all comes from his passions and a level of being self aware

Post by Guest »

Right am gonny preface this by saying, I like Dan. He's the only one I can remotely tolerate from the fuckin Creepy Cult™.

Ok, that said, I'm just watchin his new video and I'm only like a minute in so maybe he'll get onto this, but when people basically defend themself from other people thinking they're gay, that does ma fuckin box in. Why is there anythin tae even fuckin defend? I get stereotyping is fucking barking and shouldny be fucking done, like it's 2017 get er it. Everycunt's different like who fucking cares! The only thing that determines if you're gay or no is if you're attracted to the same sex... that's it... Obviously stereotypes do pigeon hole people but, I get that and it's wrong but to me, if you're sat defending yourself against it as if it annoys or even as far as offends you that anyone could possibly think you're gay, like that also reinforces backwards thinking in my opinion anyway. Who actual fuckin gives a shit if you are or you aren't. If someone doesn't believe you, what's the problem? You know what you're attracted to. If you're so fucking butt hurt (pun intended lol) that someone thinks you're gay, that you can make a 5 minute long fucking video on it, like sorry but I think you're also the problem.... Honestly why's it even a topic tae discuss anymare fuck sake??? Fuckin daft wee grape man.

Just a wee disclaimer, I'm no sayin he's offended that people think he's gay. I just think there's nae need to defend yersel against something that isn't offensive. People make stereotypes about all walks of life.... Bet some cunts on here hink am a ginger bastard wae a big bowl a haggis and a guy in a kilt shovin a fuckin bagpipe up ma fud like a dildo....... Like someone who's admittedly a bit camp being assumed that they're gay by cunts isny a fuckin problem to me, sorry. Again, stereotypes are wrong but everyone wae half a fuckin braincell kens that. Defending yourself against them like "I like theatre.... oh but I'm not gay though" adds to the stigma in my honest fuckin opinion. So Dan hen, actual fuck up gonny? You're the only cunt oot aw yer wanky pals that a actual like. Mon hen, gonny no fuckin ruin it for is by bein a pure bag a fuckin opinionated quavers.

Gonny finish the vid now lol what's the betting he covers aw this haha, even if he does i still think making a video out of it's fucking thick and hypocritical in that case.

Nora
Learner
Learner

Post by Nora »

^^ I was thinking this while watching too! I do think he made some good points and i definitely agree with what he's saying overall but a straight man whinging about people thinking he's gay don't sit well with me tbh. I get that people thinking he's gay when he's not can get annoying but it's gay people who are actually hurt by stereotypes not a straight man who like theatre and prince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

I understand why he would want to talk about the frustration with being assumed as gay though, particularly as he's interested in feminism. And I know first-hand from a couple of male friends who also deal with gay-assumptions. For guys like them it's the annoyance that how they present themselves, their personality, is assumed to be something that it's not. The stereotype of 'what is gay' and 'what is straight' is still incredibly common, that gay men are effeminate and lesbians are masculine, which is bullshit, and part of feminism (for most people) is breaking down the gender stereotypes and not boxing people into what they should and shouldn't be. He's not saying it's annoying that people think he's gay because it's a bad thing, it's annoying because they're using the stereotype and applying it to him.
I was given a hard time growing up because I didn't have boyfriends/male attention, so CLEARLY that made me a lesbian. Seems like he had that same issue for not being an aggressive asshole boy. It gets frustrating to have the things you're bullied for as kids perpetuate into adulthood. It's not so easy to "ignore" things as people like to think and say.

Missimars_
Learner
Learner

Post by Missimars_ »

I cannot believe he quit his job for youtube. He's gonna end up like the other wankers if he makes it at all.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Missimars_ wrote:I cannot believe he quit his job for youtube. He's gonna end up like the other wankers if he makes it at all.
I like Dan but I can't really see what he thinks he can do on YT, I'm not really sure what his channels about? Him chatting about stuff? It's nice but I wouldnt' consider it outstanding enough to confidently try and create a career out of it!! Risky risky move Dan

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I bet he'll go the cooking angle, I saw him tag Niomi in a tweet, commenting on one of her recipes. If he's smart he'll align with all those healthy-ish lifestyle bloggers and build from there. I admit I like when he cooks with people in his kitchen, he has a likeable personality.

Return to “The British Crew”