Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by LauraMongeau »

hazh wrote:
Guru-Lurker wrote:Buckle yourselves in because its a long story:

Okay so basically I am an Essex uni student who was (key word: WAS) a massive fan of Jack's, so when I found out that he was djing at the uni I was obviously gonna go. My best friend was an even bigger fan of Jack's so I bought her a guest ticket and she came up to stay with me the weekend that he was performing. Prior to this, he had liked my tweet about him djing and how I was now distracted from doing my essay.

The weekend came around and me and my best friend (we'll call her S) kept joking about how if we make ourselves look really hot, Jack will wanna chat to us after the set. We got ready and found out that Conor and Mikey were gonna be there (as well as G or whatever his name is, I forgot because he isn't relevant.) So S and I got to the club and got to the front and the boys came on, mikey was really sweet and kept smiling and he looked really shy. Conor was really good and Jack was actually a really good dj. Conor was singing Are You Sure and Jack kept looking at me and when Conor sang "who do you love" he pointed at me and mouthed it but I was just kinda drunk and loving life (I'm also in the vlog lmao.)

The set finished and me and S went to go to the toilet because we didn't know where they had gone so we got ready to just party and have a good time. The VIP area turned out to be by the toilets so that was swiftly forgotten and we wanted to get a selfie with Jack, Conor and Mikey. I managed to get a selfie with all three (before Mikey ran to vom or whatever because food poisoning.) My friend was too scared to ask Jack for a selfie so I asked him and he was sweet about it. She got one with Conor and then we moved away to figure out what we were gonna do.

Jack and Conor were staring at us and Conor was pointing so Jack called us over and he was like "do you wanna come in?" and I was like "what? um… you sure?" and he was like "yeah come in" so he moved the rope and we go in (Essex don't shed out for VIP.) We went in and danced and stuff, Conor kept tapping me and dancing and it was cool for a bit.

Then it got weird. Jack pulled S aside and was like "what are you doing after this?" and she was like "idk… why?" he took her phone and saved her number as Jack Maynard (tbh I'm shocked he just handed his number out because anyone could give it out, like if we wanted to fuck around with him, we could.) He was like "text me when you've finished" and she just kinda nodded.

Everyone left and so we left shortly after, trying to wrap our head around it all. Naturally, S wanted to text him so she sent him a text being like "hey, you gave me your number and said text when we're finished so whats up?" he took a few minutes to respond and he was like "you're the one with the glasses right?" she sent two laughing emojis back and was like yeah lol thats me. We waited for like 10 minutes and I was like lets go back to my room because the hotel he stayed on was basically on campus so it wouldn't take that long to get there anyway.

We went back and we did a snap story of the experience and I got ready for bed because I was like "nah he's not answering." It was like 5am so I posted the selfie of Jack and Conor and I and took my account off of private on the off chance he would see it. Low and behold Jack liked the photo and then two seconds later texted S saying "where you at?" We think he did a stalk of my profile bc I had posted a picture of me and her the day before. She texted back being like "you never gave an address but we're down to party" and he wrote back "how about just you" with the eye emoji. We're freaking out now and she gets the address (we already knew where it was but we wanted to be sure) and she was getting ready to go meet him. This whole time I was like "are you sure?" bc I know what she's like and she's my angel of a best friend, I didn't want her making a mistake.

Five minutes pass and she's getting ready to leave and he goes "where you aaaaaattttt" impatiently and I'm like "bitch wtf chill" so she heads there. It takes all of 5 minutes to arrive and she waits outside the hotel. Ten minutes - nothing. Twenty - nothing. She calls him twice. She texts him letting him know she's there. 45 minutes - nothing. The staff ask her if she wants to come in to wait. They ask twice. She thinks she hears Conor so she texts him again. An hour passes and I'm still awake getting updates. I'm like "come home, he's a prick."

She comes home and is SHIVERING and freezing so I put her to bed and we go to sleep. We dont know what happened with him but I do know that a girl slept with Conor. This girl had also slept with my housemate and given him scabies about a month prior to this. She said that my housemate was better in bed than Conor and also that he had a tiny dick. 90% chance Conor also got scabies.

I saw him at the second set he did at Essex as well and he had all girls in his VIP section - all brunette so he deffo has a type (S is brunette, I am blonde and the girl Conor slept with is blonde so you do the maths.)

Not that the tea is that hot but I just feel that it's something Guru should know and I've wanted to tell you for a year now - we even celebrated it on the day after a year had passed. :tu: :tu:
Your dumb friend waited outside for nearly an hour? :rofl:
Daamn that's rough. But defs for the best, it is clear Conor isn't careful about who he sleeps with and I very much doubt that Jack is either. Probably both have herpes or some shit :(
Bye bitch :love2:

Taehyungs
Learner
Learner

Post by Taehyungs »

Guru-Lurker wrote:Buckle yourselves in because its a long story:

Okay so basically I am an Essex uni student who was (key word: WAS) a massive fan of Jack's, so when I found out that he was djing at the uni I was obviously gonna go. My best friend was an even bigger fan of Jack's so I bought her a guest ticket and she came up to stay with me the weekend that he was performing. Prior to this, he had liked my tweet about him djing and how I was now distracted from doing my essay.

The weekend came around and me and my best friend (we'll call her S) kept joking about how if we make ourselves look really hot, Jack will wanna chat to us after the set. We got ready and found out that Conor and Mikey were gonna be there (as well as G or whatever his name is, I forgot because he isn't relevant.) So S and I got to the club and got to the front and the boys came on, mikey was really sweet and kept smiling and he looked really shy. Conor was really good and Jack was actually a really good dj. Conor was singing Are You Sure and Jack kept looking at me and when Conor sang "who do you love" he pointed at me and mouthed it but I was just kinda drunk and loving life (I'm also in the vlog lmao.)

The set finished and me and S went to go to the toilet because we didn't know where they had gone so we got ready to just party and have a good time. The VIP area turned out to be by the toilets so that was swiftly forgotten and we wanted to get a selfie with Jack, Conor and Mikey. I managed to get a selfie with all three (before Mikey ran to vom or whatever because food poisoning.) My friend was too scared to ask Jack for a selfie so I asked him and he was sweet about it. She got one with Conor and then we moved away to figure out what we were gonna do.

Jack and Conor were staring at us and Conor was pointing so Jack called us over and he was like "do you wanna come in?" and I was like "what? um… you sure?" and he was like "yeah come in" so he moved the rope and we go in (Essex don't shed out for VIP.) We went in and danced and stuff, Conor kept tapping me and dancing and it was cool for a bit.

Then it got weird. Jack pulled S aside and was like "what are you doing after this?" and she was like "idk… why?" he took her phone and saved her number as Jack Maynard (tbh I'm shocked he just handed his number out because anyone could give it out, like if we wanted to fuck around with him, we could.) He was like "text me when you've finished" and she just kinda nodded.

Everyone left and so we left shortly after, trying to wrap our head around it all. Naturally, S wanted to text him so she sent him a text being like "hey, you gave me your number and said text when we're finished so whats up?" he took a few minutes to respond and he was like "you're the one with the glasses right?" she sent two laughing emojis back and was like yeah lol thats me. We waited for like 10 minutes and I was like lets go back to my room because the hotel he stayed on was basically on campus so it wouldn't take that long to get there anyway.

We went back and we did a snap story of the experience and I got ready for bed because I was like "nah he's not answering." It was like 5am so I posted the selfie of Jack and Conor and I and took my account off of private on the off chance he would see it. Low and behold Jack liked the photo and then two seconds later texted S saying "where you at?" We think he did a stalk of my profile bc I had posted a picture of me and her the day before. She texted back being like "you never gave an address but we're down to party" and he wrote back "how about just you" with the eye emoji. We're freaking out now and she gets the address (we already knew where it was but we wanted to be sure) and she was getting ready to go meet him. This whole time I was like "are you sure?" bc I know what she's like and she's my angel of a best friend, I didn't want her making a mistake.

Five minutes pass and she's getting ready to leave and he goes "where you aaaaaattttt" impatiently and I'm like "bitch wtf chill" so she heads there. It takes all of 5 minutes to arrive and she waits outside the hotel. Ten minutes - nothing. Twenty - nothing. She calls him twice. She texts him letting him know she's there. 45 minutes - nothing. The staff ask her if she wants to come in to wait. They ask twice. She thinks she hears Conor so she texts him again. An hour passes and I'm still awake getting updates. I'm like "come home, he's a prick."

She comes home and is SHIVERING and freezing so I put her to bed and we go to sleep. We dont know what happened with him but I do know that a girl slept with Conor. This girl had also slept with my housemate and given him scabies about a month prior to this. She said that my housemate was better in bed than Conor and also that he had a tiny dick. 90% chance Conor also got scabies.

I saw him at the second set he did at Essex as well and he had all girls in his VIP section - all brunette so he deffo has a type (S is brunette, I am blonde and the girl Conor slept with is blonde so you do the maths.)

Not that the tea is that hot but I just feel that it's something Guru should know and I've wanted to tell you for a year now - we even celebrated it on the day after a year had passed. :tu: :tu:
For like a fleeting moment while watching these two mugs I think "ok maybe they're kinda entertaining"

Then I hear shit like this and I'm like wow, fuckboy galore. Good on your friend for getting out of there without being ruined by Jack's likely tiny cock lmao. What a piece of shit.
Disclaimer: English isn’t my first or even my second language

Redfloss
Talker
Talker

Post by Redfloss »

Can't quite tell whether their songs are jokes or they seriously think this will help them get into the industry. Seems like conors music career flopped and Jack ruined his chance of real success with I'm a celeb. They both come across as desperate for attention

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Redfloss wrote:Can't quite tell whether their songs are jokes or they seriously think this will help them get into the industry. Seems like conors music career flopped and Jack ruined his chance of real success with I'm a celeb. They both come across as desperate for attention
It’s satire. Conor does pretty good as a YouTube cover artists, but anything outside of that is a flop.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Yeah, they're parody songs they're supposed to be satire. It's not something they're genuinely trying to get into the industry with, it's like lonely island(?) type thing x

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Can't tell if this is jack announcing his relationship with Toff. It says 10months but that was before I'm a celeb? And he's been seen on dating apps since then and he's had flirty comments between him and a girl called Mika were she was basically making comments about them having sex together and stuff and this was all after I'm a celeb. In fact on Mika's Instagram there are flirty comments from 4 weeks ago x

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I feel like it is. Surely it is? Maybe got dates confused?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Jack has not been dating Toff all this time, they’re now official...if they’re even dating. The caption was just confusing attention seeking gibber jabber to get people talking as usual. I guess this means more PR organized photo shoots, sorry candids of them.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

BONTBFW wrote:Jack has not been dating Toff all this time, they’re now official...if they’re even dating. The caption was just confusing attention seeking gibber jabber to get people talking as usual. I guess this means more PR organized photo shoots, sorry candids of them.
Yeah the caption was what confused me, I definitely never thought they were dating this long because that would mean they were dating before being in the jungle together and he isn't even trying to hide the fact of cheating on her or having dating apps and his usual fuckboy flirtatious comments with Instagram models x

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

I'm starting to think the are they/aren't they is a publicity stunt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Disney_Wolf wrote:I'm starting to think the are they/aren't they is a publicity stunt
Starting? They’ve been attention seeking for months now. It’s actually boring.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

BONTBFW wrote:
Disney_Wolf wrote:I'm starting to think the are they/aren't they is a publicity stunt
Oh no I know they've been attention seeking from the start but after the insta posts I thought it could possibly be real (despite my confusion of certain things that I posted above) but now I'm going back to the they just want the are they/aren't they publicity for her new book and his tour.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Disney_Wolf wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
Oh no I know they've been attention seeking from the start but after the insta posts I thought it could possibly be real (despite my confusion of certain things that I posted above) but now I'm going back to the they just want the are they/aren't they publicity for her new book and his tour.
I’ve always been skeptical because of how forced it looks and how it randomly started. Good move for them though, cause they’re getting a lot of mainstream attention and social media engagement from it. Still annoying to watch though lol

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

So apparently a Joff video coming tomorrow, how much you wanna bet it's a Totally real gf tag?x

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Damn guys I know this thread has been quiet lately and we needed to shake it up somehow but holding up the car Conor was in with a gun is a bit extreme (in serious note though, I'm glad no one was hurt)x

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Wait, what’s this?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by BONTBFW »

Disney_Wolf wrote:So apparently a Joff video coming tomorrow, how much you wanna bet it's a Totally real gf tag?x
Conor was working in Brazil and the trip got cut short cause he and his manager got held up by some guy on a bike with a gun after leaving a restaurant. Apparently the guy was after his managers watch. Crazy stuff.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

So Jack, the guy that's probably never even picked up a book before in his life is writing a book, about what? How to have sex with a random girl in a club?

He says it's his I'm a celeb story but 1) what story is there actually to tell? 'hey guys I'm writing a book to say don't post stupid stuff when you're a kid' not really book worthy mate 2) he's like 2 years too late, literally no one cares anynore.

I don't know why I'm posting this here, maybe I'm trying to resuscitate this page

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Disney_Wolf wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:31 am
So Jack, the guy that's probably never even picked up a book before in his life is writing a book, about what? How to have sex with a random girl in a club?
Savage lmao but tbf most youtubers who write books never read, that's just how youtube is. At least he is writing about something which actually happened to him instead of making up the usual bull about loving to write short stories as a kid and then having people ghostwrite fiction for you (looking at zoe and joe sugg). He figured out that the I'm a celeb fiasco is what people know him for generally so he'll milk that I guess.

What did you think of Conor's new song? I liked it, the lyrics are a bit cringe but it's very old school Conor who I love so I don't mind. Video is cute but boring.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Riz wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:34 am
Disney_Wolf wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:31 am
Savage lmao but tbf most youtubers who write books never read, that's just how youtube is. At least he is writing about something which actually happened to him instead of making up the usual bull about loving to write short stories as a kid and then having people ghostwrite fiction for you (looking at zoe and joe sugg). He figured out that the I'm a celeb fiasco is what people know him for generally so he'll milk that I guess.

What did you think of Conor's new song? I liked it, the lyrics are a bit cringe but it's very old school Conor who I love so I don't mind. Video is cute but boring.
True it's just depressing how YouTubers basically get things like book deals just handed to them.
And yeah, it was cute. Kinda cringy lyrics but kinda catchy as well.

Return to “The British Crew”