Jack and Conor Maynard

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by LadyBugB »

I mean, are we surprised? Pretty sure these guys can only land fangirls.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Disney_Wolf »

I just want to know how they know he's taking the piss out of her to his friends about the video? Did his friends expose the messages cause if so dick move :rofl: (major dick move from Jack as well of course but you know what I mean, dick move for his friend(s) to share the messages for whatever reason) x

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Lol at Jack’s tour being called ‘headlines’ as if he’s some really controversial, much discussed public figure...

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Someone needs to tell Jack that his body isn't much different than Mikey's, he's just a shortie. ;)

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Jack is my all time hated youtuber. He is such an ugly chubby toad, and has the cheek to belittle people like Mikey. In Caspar's Come Dine With Me video he takes his obnoxious self-centredness to new levels. He is so rude to his brother, who is the ONE reason anyone has even heard of Jack. He is always making faces with other people in their lame friendship group to belittle someone, doing a horrible smirk. Usually it's Mikey, in this one it's Conor. When Conor is saying he met Justin Bieber and and he feels he's a nice guy who just gets bad press, Jack said with absolutely seriousness "I know how that feels".

WHAT

So, he now sees himself as misunderstood for being thrown out of I'm a celebrity, and not a because he was a bigot online. He's also placing himself as a victim, and laughably as someone who's continually in the press (like Bieber). Jack, no one outside the youtube fandom that likes Joe and Caspar has heard of you, and no one cares. Such a high opinion of himself, and such a horrible little man-child, the kind of kid who sucked up to other boys at school by being mean to anyone. I really can't stand him. If he was self-depreciating about how he got famous through his brother and his brother's youtuber friends I could forgive him, but he's so nasty, and so lazy - his own videos are so half hearted. Even his sister gets more interest on youtube, his views go up if he features her. He needs to get in the sea.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

^ha excellent post. And I more or less agree with you. Definitely see him as a popular bully at school, he hasn’t shaken that vibe at all.

He gets by for now on his supposed good looks but he’s put on weight since he started his fuckboy London lifestyle and his videos are so unbelievably lazy he surely can’t coast for much longer. Oh and his ‘DJ’ career ie playing to 18 year olds who have just left school and not quite grown out of their YouTube phase. Yeah I give him a couple of years.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

GetRichFromLies wrote:When Conor is saying he met Justin Bieber and and he feels he's a nice guy who just gets bad press, Jack said with absolutely seriousness "I know how that feels".

WHAT

So, he now sees himself as misunderstood for being thrown out of I'm a celebrity, and not a because he was a bigot online
I thought that was a joke.

It always makes me uncomfortable, but they are always like that with each other, (not just Jack) being a bitch to each other is their kind of humor, I guess. Maybe that's just a British thing?

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Riz wrote:
GetRichFromLies wrote:When Conor is saying he met Justin Bieber and and he feels he's a nice guy who just gets bad press, Jack said with absolutely seriousness "I know how that feels".

WHAT

So, he now sees himself as misunderstood for being thrown out of I'm a celebrity, and not a because he was a bigot online
I thought that was a joke.

It always makes me uncomfortable, but they are always like that with each other, (not just Jack) being a bitch to each other is their kind of humor, I guess. Maybe that's just a British thing?
I’m british and I understand that kind of humour among groups of guys in their twenties. It is a form of affection as they are often too insecure to show it in other ways. However there is a subtle but discernible difference between that and how someone like Jack can be. In that case it’s not affection but something more malicious. Maybe a combination of insecurity and generally crappy personality but it comes out as him just being a dick. And yeah maybe sometimes it’s in good humour but even then it seems tinged with something unpleasant.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

Completely agree with Horatio, some men banter and tease to show affection. It's definitely NOT a British thing for people to be so passive aggressive (and openly aggressive) with one another, and I get they may be doing it for entertainment purposes and 'playing a role' in their buttercream bellend gang thing. But good friends have banter, not constant put downs, and saying things in exasperation like "we know you're better than us, Conor." Banter is fun, not about putting people down and being spiteful. They are really uncomfortable to watch, which is a shame as some of their scripted stuff is funny, and they show a good chemistry. I also agree with Horatio that Jack is slightly different, he displays a real nasty side. Hate his smirks to other people, he really tries to catch someone's eye.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Didn't they say that the youtuber come dine with me's they'll all be playing a character? I might've remembered that wrong but I'm sure they said it was all a character like when they were discussing the comments saying poor Joe they all responded saying why poor Joe it's a character he chose to play? And how Conor was trying this whole hate campaign on Josh etc
Yeah, jack's a dick quite a lot of the time but I really don't hold the come dine with me videos as anything with weight to them x

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

All of this sounds blown of proportion from a staged dinner. Jack is an insecure dick, but I think their friendship group is fine. I’m pretty sure Joe said that about Conor as an obvious joking dig at how cocky he is. It isn’t that deep.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

BONTBFW wrote:All of this sounds blown of proportion from a staged dinner. Jack is an insecure dick, but I think their friendship group is fine. I’m pretty sure Joe said that about Conor as an obvious joking dig at how cocky he is. It isn’t that deep.
Yeah, basically what I was saying. They are all playing a character and that nothing in these videos really hold any weight x

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

It's laughable to read anything into that 'Come Dine With Me' video. It wasn't real. They were acting for humour. That really shouldn't need spelling out. :?

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

GetRichFromLies wrote:Jack is my all time hated youtuber. He is such an ugly chubby toad, and has the cheek to belittle people like Mikey. In Caspar's Come Dine With Me video he takes his obnoxious self-centredness to new levels. He is so rude to his brother, who is the ONE reason anyone has even heard of Jack. He is always making faces with other people in their lame friendship group to belittle someone, doing a horrible smirk. Usually it's Mikey, in this one it's Conor. When Conor is saying he met Justin Bieber and and he feels he's a nice guy who just gets bad press, Jack said with absolutely seriousness "I know how that feels".

WHAT

So, he now sees himself as misunderstood for being thrown out of I'm a celebrity, and not a because he was a bigot online. He's also placing himself as a victim, and laughably as someone who's continually in the press (like Bieber). Jack, no one outside the youtube fandom that likes Joe and Caspar has heard of you, and no one cares. Such a high opinion of himself, and such a horrible little man-child, the kind of kid who sucked up to other boys at school by being mean to anyone. I really can't stand him. If he was self-depreciating about how he got famous through his brother and his brother's youtuber friends I could forgive him, but he's so nasty, and so lazy - his own videos are so half hearted. Even his sister gets more interest on youtube, his views go up if he features her. He needs to get in the sea.
Jesus fucking Christ. Talk about over-analysing a situation. Get a life, jeez. :roll:

Guru-Lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru-Lurker »

I'm so tempted to spill the tea on how much of a dick Jack Maynard is (I went to his first DJ show at Essex uni and managed to get into VIP) but my friend said she doesn't want people to know because she's embarrassed (and she's my best friend so I respect her) but lemme tell you, he's just as much of an arsehole as he comes across in those Come Dine With Me's.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Spill it!! We won't know who you or your friend are.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Why does Conor use so much of autotune yuck honestly he has a good voice but he ruins it for himself

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

So rumours of Jack going into love island late because his ex girlfriend Danielle was on a talk show saying a male she knows is going in to the show late and he's an ex so it's not going to be fun for her to see. If it's true I thought he'd run the other way after I'm a celeb x

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Guru-Lurker wrote:I'm so tempted to spill the tea on how much of a dick Jack Maynard is (I went to his first DJ show at Essex uni and managed to get into VIP) but my friend said she doesn't want people to know because she's embarrassed (and she's my best friend so I respect her) but lemme tell you, he's just as much of an arsehole as he comes across in those Come Dine With Me's.
Your secrets safe here as we nor anyone else will know who you or your friend are! Especially seeing as Jack is, unfortunately, such a dickhead that he may not remember all the girls he's acted like assholes towards. (But also no pressure!)
Bye bitch :love2:

Guru-Lurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Guru-Lurker »

Buckle yourselves in because its a long story:

Okay so basically I am an Essex uni student who was (key word: WAS) a massive fan of Jack's, so when I found out that he was djing at the uni I was obviously gonna go. My best friend was an even bigger fan of Jack's so I bought her a guest ticket and she came up to stay with me the weekend that he was performing. Prior to this, he had liked my tweet about him djing and how I was now distracted from doing my essay.

The weekend came around and me and my best friend (we'll call her S) kept joking about how if we make ourselves look really hot, Jack will wanna chat to us after the set. We got ready and found out that Conor and Mikey were gonna be there (as well as G or whatever his name is, I forgot because he isn't relevant.) So S and I got to the club and got to the front and the boys came on, mikey was really sweet and kept smiling and he looked really shy. Conor was really good and Jack was actually a really good dj. Conor was singing Are You Sure and Jack kept looking at me and when Conor sang "who do you love" he pointed at me and mouthed it but I was just kinda drunk and loving life (I'm also in the vlog lmao.)

The set finished and me and S went to go to the toilet because we didn't know where they had gone so we got ready to just party and have a good time. The VIP area turned out to be by the toilets so that was swiftly forgotten and we wanted to get a selfie with Jack, Conor and Mikey. I managed to get a selfie with all three (before Mikey ran to vom or whatever because food poisoning.) My friend was too scared to ask Jack for a selfie so I asked him and he was sweet about it. She got one with Conor and then we moved away to figure out what we were gonna do.

Jack and Conor were staring at us and Conor was pointing so Jack called us over and he was like "do you wanna come in?" and I was like "what? um… you sure?" and he was like "yeah come in" so he moved the rope and we go in (Essex don't shed out for VIP.) We went in and danced and stuff, Conor kept tapping me and dancing and it was cool for a bit.

Then it got weird. Jack pulled S aside and was like "what are you doing after this?" and she was like "idk… why?" he took her phone and saved her number as Jack Maynard (tbh I'm shocked he just handed his number out because anyone could give it out, like if we wanted to fuck around with him, we could.) He was like "text me when you've finished" and she just kinda nodded.

Everyone left and so we left shortly after, trying to wrap our head around it all. Naturally, S wanted to text him so she sent him a text being like "hey, you gave me your number and said text when we're finished so whats up?" he took a few minutes to respond and he was like "you're the one with the glasses right?" she sent two laughing emojis back and was like yeah lol thats me. We waited for like 10 minutes and I was like lets go back to my room because the hotel he stayed on was basically on campus so it wouldn't take that long to get there anyway.

We went back and we did a snap story of the experience and I got ready for bed because I was like "nah he's not answering." It was like 5am so I posted the selfie of Jack and Conor and I and took my account off of private on the off chance he would see it. Low and behold Jack liked the photo and then two seconds later texted S saying "where you at?" We think he did a stalk of my profile bc I had posted a picture of me and her the day before. She texted back being like "you never gave an address but we're down to party" and he wrote back "how about just you" with the eye emoji. We're freaking out now and she gets the address (we already knew where it was but we wanted to be sure) and she was getting ready to go meet him. This whole time I was like "are you sure?" bc I know what she's like and she's my angel of a best friend, I didn't want her making a mistake.

Five minutes pass and she's getting ready to leave and he goes "where you aaaaaattttt" impatiently and I'm like "bitch wtf chill" so she heads there. It takes all of 5 minutes to arrive and she waits outside the hotel. Ten minutes - nothing. Twenty - nothing. She calls him twice. She texts him letting him know she's there. 45 minutes - nothing. The staff ask her if she wants to come in to wait. They ask twice. She thinks she hears Conor so she texts him again. An hour passes and I'm still awake getting updates. I'm like "come home, he's a prick."

She comes home and is SHIVERING and freezing so I put her to bed and we go to sleep. We dont know what happened with him but I do know that a girl slept with Conor. This girl had also slept with my housemate and given him scabies about a month prior to this. She said that my housemate was better in bed than Conor and also that he had a tiny dick. 90% chance Conor also got scabies.

I saw him at the second set he did at Essex as well and he had all girls in his VIP section - all brunette so he deffo has a type (S is brunette, I am blonde and the girl Conor slept with is blonde so you do the maths.)

Not that the tea is that hot but I just feel that it's something Guru should know and I've wanted to tell you for a year now - we even celebrated it on the day after a year had passed. :tu: :tu:

Return to “The British Crew”