Jack and Conor Maynard

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by LauraMongeau »

Disney_Wolf wrote:Here is a video of her actually singing btw without all the editing if people are interested

[tweet][/tweet]
Thanks for that!! It's a nice & sweet voice, nothing outstanding or unique but better than some. I kind of like her real voice better than Conor's though... but that could be because she's chosen a good song for her voice here
Bye bitch :love2:

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

I have phases with Jack. sometimes I like him, sometimes he annoyes the shit out of me and latley it's the second one. all this fuckboy posing on social media and in Mikey's new video he's doing wht he's best for and that's being an absolutely cunt to Mikey and pretends he's all big and mighty to be in his video, acting like it's such a one sided friendship... so repugnant.
english is not my first language

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

Siculus wrote:I have phases with Jack. sometimes I like him, sometimes he annoyes the shit out of me and latley it's the second one. all this fuckboy posing on social media and in Mikey's new video he's doing wht he's best for and that's being an absolutely cxxt to Mikey and pretends he's all big and mighty to be in his video, acting like it's such a one sided friendship... so repugnant.
lol i know, when they said mikey asked him if he could stay over for the night and jack just ignored his messages, i was like....... mikey....... dump him, sis

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Tbf Mikey does live literally 2 minutes away from Jack so it's not like he has to do a travel or that to get home. But yeah, he should've just let Mikey stay and for all we know he could've.
I don't mind the being a cunt to Mikey thing mostly because Mikey has explained himself in his snapchat Q&A video that they've been best friends since they were teenagers and that Mikey himself is just a mean if not meaner to Jack off camera than Jack is to him on camera. And because me and my best friend have a similar relationship in which we just constantly make fun of each other and stuff but we know we don't actually mean it and that it's all in good fun x

azure_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by azure_ »

Not responding when they ask if they can stay over is a dick move though.. I love Jack but I'll be the first to admit he's probably an asshole in real life. Like does he ever act as though he genuinely likes mikey or is their friendship solely making fun of each other and putting one another down?

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

Disney_Wolf wrote:Tbf Mikey does live literally 2 minutes away from Jack so it's not like he has to do a travel or that to get home. But yeah, he should've just let Mikey stay and for all we know he could've.
I don't mind the being a cxxt to Mikey thing mostly because Mikey has explained himself in his snapchat Q&A video that they've been best friends since they were teenagers and that Mikey himself is just a mean if not meaner to Jack off camera than Jack is to him on camera. And because me and my best friend have a similar relationship in which we just constantly make fun of each other and stuff but we know we don't actually mean it and that it's all in good fun x
I wonder if that's true or he just wants to believe that's true... can't see Mikey being such an asshole like Jack and the others to him, he's dumb but have a good heart and a lot of times actually shows affection towards Jack and his friends. Joe and Jack mainly are very good to chose an underdog(Oli, Josh, Mikey) to take the piss out on, they are probably trying desperately to avoid the joke to be on them. insecure little boys. Jack seems like an absolute dick to be honest.
english is not my first language

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

I doubt Mikey is a dick to Jack off camera but not on camera. Why would he make the differentiation when Jack doesn't? I think it's likely that Mikey is just defending Jack's behaviour. Mikey doesn't strike me as being particularly capable of being an asshole. Jack, on the other hand, makes it obvious that he's not a fantastic person on or offline.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Ahh I'll try and respond to all 3

-Yes, not replying is a dick move a big one, I'll happily admit that.
-in his best friend tag with Mikey, he does (or at least to me) come across nicer to Mikey than he when he does videos with the rest of them and Mikey.
-I'm not sure whether Mikey actually believes this fact or not or if he's just trying to defend Jack but I don't imagine he would stay friends as long as he has with him if Jack was as bad as everyone thinks he is. Like I think Jack exaggerates his meanness towards Mikey on videos because it's kind of became like his persona in away and that's became like the Mikey/Jack YouTube relationship which their friends have also noticed and started to describe them as everyone's favourite love/hate relationship (this is taken from Alex's Twitter and Joe's new video where he awards them with a couple award or something).
-i don't know much about Joe tbh but I feel like Jack definitely comes across as insecure and that his fuckboy/mean/poser like personality is his way of dealing with it. And like you said he (and Joe I'm assuming) are trying so hard for the joke to not be on him/them.
- and tbf we don't really know what Mikey is like off camera. I'm not saying he is a horrible person because he actually comes across really sweet but he could be mean (again not like vicious mean but jokey/light hearted/friendly fun kinda mean) to Jack off camera. He just might not want to show that side to him on YouTube. It's like any person really. All youtubers and people in general have sides that they don't want certain people to see which is why so many youtubers have personas and brands in which they use to showcase a certain version of themselves/a character instead of all of them/the real them.

Yes, Jack can be a dick but I personally don't feel any weight into what he's saying because I think it is all played up and that when the camera is off there is probably a very less full on relationship between the two mostly because I don't think Mikey being as sweet as he appears would stick around for such a long time if Jack was as bad.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense or is all over the place, I was trying to reply to all 3 of you the best I could in one post :rofl: x

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

thoughts?

azure_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by azure_ »

Riz wrote:

thoughts?
I really liked it!! It's nice to hear Conor open up and talk candidly about some things with someone he trusts rather than with some random interviewer. I enjoyed hearing about his relationship with Victoria and his views on Logan Paul and such. Very nice :)

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Riz wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>14AtQGTNm6Q</span></a>

thoughts?
It's nice to actually see this side of him tbh and to hear him open up about things he hasn't mentioned before (like Victoria and what's going on with his second album/label) x

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

Sorry I don't really follow these lads and didn't even realise Conor was a youtuber (just remember him from his song that came out years ago) but do people actually think he's a good singer? I've watched a few of his videos and all seem to be really heavily auto tuned. Like, extremely, to the point it sounds robotic. It's not good.

That said, I do think he's very quick witted and can be very funny. I gagged when he sniffed the seat pixie Lott had been sitting on though. Really disgusting.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

I don't know about others but I've seen him preform live in concert and I find him to be a really good singer tbh. What I've noticed when watching him live is has no lower range (I don't know any of the technical terms btw) but his middle range and high range is pretty good. He does have some breathing difficulties when performing live though but idk I think that's pretty easy to ignore.

And yeah, he is pretty quick witted in his humour x

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

My goodness are these brothers ever ugly, they must have some decent personalities or fooled girls that they are the business because, woof!

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LadyBugB wrote:My goodness are these brothers ever ugly, they must have some decent personalities or fooled girls that they are the business because, woof!
Jack isn’t ugly to me, but Conor looks...rough. He is not aging well.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I don't see where he is not ugly but to each their own. Between his doughy body and his funky features I just don't see it.

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

LadyBugB wrote:I don't see where he is not ugly but to each their own. Between his doughy body and his funky features I just don't see it.
Personally neither boys are my type, both in personality and looks. But people like you that are so disrespectful towards others outer appearances for absolutely no reason disgusts me. Try to not be such a bitch. :roll:
Bye bitch :love2:

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-new ... ion-battle

I wonder if this has any truth to it :// I tend not to believe everything I read online, especially when it comes to *celebrities* but this just seems a little too random to make up. And isn't express usually a reliable source? Or I'm probably just mixing that up with something else tbh x

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

Disney_Wolf wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-new ... ion-battle

I wonder if this has any truth to it :// I tend not to believe everything I read online, especially when it comes to *celebrities* but this just seems a little too random to make up. And isn't express usually a reliable source? Or I'm probably just mixing that up with something else tbh x
it seems real, i think. usually if it's fake, they get quotes from "sources" instead of the celebrity themselves. it's sad though, and i'm sorry he's going through it. it just proves that you never know what someone else is going through.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

tctp wrote:
Disney_Wolf wrote:https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-new ... ion-battle

it seems real, i think. usually if it's fake, they get quotes from "sources" instead of the celebrity themselves. it's sad though, and i'm sorry he's going through it. it just proves that you never know what someone else is going through.
Yeah, that's why I had my doubts this time about it being fake and thought it seemed more legit than most. It also seemed like a really random article to lie about, especially lie about a story like someone like Conor like surely if it was a lie then they could've used a bigger name etc.
It's really sad to hear about things like this, especially since he always seems so well happy (I know that's a stupid stigma about mental health, like don't assume someone isn't suffering just because of their outer appearance but hopefully you know what I mean when I say that) but it really does show that you don't really know what goes on when the camera is off/what really goes on in his mind when he's on camera. I mean like the Victoria relationship, it seemed like something normal and just an ordinary relationship but like he said on the interview with Capsar that wasn't really the case it was more of an obsessive/codependent type relationship :// I hope he's doing better with it all now though x

Return to “The British Crew”