Wait, what’s this?

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by BONTBFW »

Disney_Wolf wrote:So apparently a Joff video coming tomorrow, how much you wanna bet it's a Totally real gf tag?x
Conor was working in Brazil and the trip got cut short cause he and his manager got held up by some guy on a bike with a gun after leaving a restaurant. Apparently the guy was after his managers watch. Crazy stuff.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by Disney_Wolf »

So Jack, the guy that's probably never even picked up a book before in his life is writing a book, about what? How to have sex with a random girl in a club?

He says it's his I'm a celeb story but 1) what story is there actually to tell? 'hey guys I'm writing a book to say don't post stupid stuff when you're a kid' not really book worthy mate 2) he's like 2 years too late, literally no one cares anynore.

I don't know why I'm posting this here, maybe I'm trying to resuscitate this page

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Disney_Wolf wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:31 am
So Jack, the guy that's probably never even picked up a book before in his life is writing a book, about what? How to have sex with a random girl in a club?
Savage lmao but tbf most youtubers who write books never read, that's just how youtube is. At least he is writing about something which actually happened to him instead of making up the usual bull about loving to write short stories as a kid and then having people ghostwrite fiction for you (looking at zoe and joe sugg). He figured out that the I'm a celeb fiasco is what people know him for generally so he'll milk that I guess.

What did you think of Conor's new song? I liked it, the lyrics are a bit cringe but it's very old school Conor who I love so I don't mind. Video is cute but boring.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Riz wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:34 am
Disney_Wolf wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:31 am
Savage lmao but tbf most youtubers who write books never read, that's just how youtube is. At least he is writing about something which actually happened to him instead of making up the usual bull about loving to write short stories as a kid and then having people ghostwrite fiction for you (looking at zoe and joe sugg). He figured out that the I'm a celeb fiasco is what people know him for generally so he'll milk that I guess.

What did you think of Conor's new song? I liked it, the lyrics are a bit cringe but it's very old school Conor who I love so I don't mind. Video is cute but boring.
True it's just depressing how YouTubers basically get things like book deals just handed to them.
And yeah, it was cute. Kinda cringy lyrics but kinda catchy as well.

LilLola
Learner
Learner

Post by LilLola »

they're both entitled, arrogant fuckboys that definitely sleep around. like most british youtubers/celebs they totally abuse their female fanbase to get laid and feed their egos. in fact, i met conor and caspar lee 4 years ago in Mahiki Mayfair in London and they were in the ViP section surrounded by girls. We had a brief conversation, but they seemed disinterested and i felt so inadequate (my own self-esteem issues were bad at the time). just didnt enjoy the experience at all.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

Conor made almost the same song with exactly the same music video again. :roll:

I wonder if he has like, a long term plan for his career because if he continues like this he is never going to be taken seriously in the music industry. It's a shame because he started out really well as this youtube's new thing with his first album and then just ruined it for himself with shitty pr and now he's backstage host at award shows. He could have been Troye Sivan/Shawn Mendes level with the boost he had so early and he had a lot of connections too back then (Ne-Yo + collabed with Rita Ora and Frank Ocean wrote for him)

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Riz wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:29 am
Conor made almost the same song with exactly the same music video again. :roll:

I wonder if he has like, a long term plan for his career because if he continues like this he is never going to be taken seriously in the music industry. It's a shame because he started out really well as this youtube's new thing with his first album and then just ruined it for himself with shitty pr and now he's backstage host at award shows. He could have been Troye Sivan/Shawn Mendes level with the boost he had so early and he had a lot of connections too back then (Ne-Yo + collabed with Rita Ora and Frank Ocean wrote for him)
If I recall the reason why all that stopped because the label he had was toxic and at one point made it so he couldn't release any solo music (which is why he started going back to YouTube covers and featuring on anth and other people's songs) because he was in the middle of a legal battle since 2015 to try and break the control that was over him x

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

So both Jack and Conor have now spoken about seeing someone for anxiety issues

Return to “The British Crew”