Thoughts on the KSI - Sidemen drama?

tnw1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Sidemen

Post by tnw1 »

ineededaname wrote:Thoughts on the KSI - Sidemen drama?
I don't think there's any drama. The guys are very mature and professional (for Youtubers, anyway). They're definitely hugely appreciative of everything JJ's done for them, and they're just having a bit of fun. Him leaving has been coming for a while now. I'm sure they (and their management) had a proper sit-down lengthy talk about it all.

I would be disappointed if he's going to join the American reprobates making shitty diss-tracks though. He's better than that.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

Ethan is really milking it.... two days in a row is a video about JJ and him leaving :roll:
the others have not really commented on it, they all knew

but I think Harry is making a diss track, he was looking for someone to mix something on twitter yesterday, so maybe its a JJ one.
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

i've not been following, but good for him if he's growing up and moving on to other things.

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

EST wrote:i've not been following, but good for him if he's growing up and moving on to other things.
Except he doesn't appear to be 'growing up', in fact he's doing the complete opposite by moving to LA to join all this diss-track fake beef drama bullshit.

anteater

Post by anteater »

So Harry did drop a diss track...

scruffythebone
Learner
Learner

Post by scruffythebone »

Harry killed him, it's obviously a play though. It get's exposure for the Sidemen as well as puts KSI back into relevancy on the drama channels. It's well worked as his did that interview with Caspar telling him about his Girlfriend and going to LA. It's not really my thing but it is fun to watch.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

ew I've never rly cared for fake ass drama like this before but Harry coming out w the killing babies line was just vile !!!!!

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

meowelseh wrote:ew I've never rly cared for fake ass drama like this before but Harry coming out w the killing babies line was just vile !!!!!
What was that line in reference to I feel I've missed something there

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

winter_ wrote:
meowelseh wrote:ew I've never rly cared for fake ass drama like this before but Harry coming out w the killing babies line was just vile !!!!!
apparently JJ mentioned in an interview/podcast or something recently that he got a girl pregnant and they both decided to terminate the pregnancy. is about that apparently

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

meowelseh wrote:
winter_ wrote:
apparently JJ mentioned in an interview/podcast or something recently that he got a girl pregnant and they both decided to terminate the pregnancy. is about that apparently
Ohhh I assumed it was something like that but hadn't actually heard what had happened

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

winter_ wrote:
meowelseh wrote:
winter_ wrote:
Ohhh I assumed it was something like that but hadn't actually heard what had happened
that was a bit harsh, and I did not like him dissing JJ's GF, she has done nothing.

but I think family is kind off a free game, as JJ has stated couple off times that he would like to fuck his underage sister (she is 17, but she was only 15 or 16 when the video came out) and he thinks his mom is hot and has chatted about that in a lot off second channel videos with the others.

but yeah, Deji is dropping a diss today. can't wait to cringe through that one.

scruffythebone
Learner
Learner

Post by scruffythebone »

I would assume JJ would have seen the lyrics or perhaps even the video beforehand, I can't see this having any legitimate "beef" behind it. Everyone is making money from it, even those on the fringes of the Sidemen like Callux and Calfreezy as well as Deji. It's all one big stunt.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

scruffythebone wrote:I would assume JJ would have seen the lyrics or perhaps even the video beforehand, I can't see this having any legitimate "beef" behind it. Everyone is making money from it, even those on the fringes of the Sidemen like Callux and Calfreezy as well as Deji. It's all one big stunt.
I think its all for views and getting the UK relevant again, the US have been dominating with this Jake Paul, Logan Paul drama..

I don't think its any beef or anything bad going on, but I'm enjoying the show so :tu:

anteater

Post by anteater »

I know Simon was on LOTM like a decade ago, but I'm actually surprised his diss track was decent. I mean, I almost didn't watch it because Deji's was so bad I couldn't stop cringing and I thought Simon's would be too.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

lol people are ragging @ harry for the drugs thing but it's sOoO obvious lookin at certain vlogs

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

meowelseh wrote:lol people are ragging @ harry for the drugs thing but it's sOoO obvious lookin at certain vlogs
I don't understand what you are saying
do you think its obvious that he does drugs or that its obvious that he does not?

I don't think he does drugs personally, he may have tried it, but his mom was mad when she was reacting to JJ's diss track on that part.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

halkatlaa wrote:
meowelseh wrote:lol people are ragging @ harry for the drugs thing but it's sOoO obvious lookin at certain vlogs
I don't understand what you are saying
do you think its obvious that he does drugs or that its obvious that he does not?

I don't think he does drugs personally, he may have tried it, but his mom was mad when she was reacting to JJ's diss track on that part.
might not be a problem like people are making out but i have seen vids where his pupils have been MASSIVE on nights out etc. i don't think it's a big deal and p much a normal thing for a guy his age, especially w all the money he has, but i guess younger fans are taking it as a huge ting

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

So JJ was supposed to fight Joe Weller in a boxing match.

but after all the drama that has been going on for the last week he put up a poll of who is is going to fight Joe Weller or Harry , and the results will be announced on Sunday the 10th of September.

Joe is not happy and him and JJ have been beefing a bit over twitter today because off it, and Joe made this video

[youtube][/youtube]

I actually think a boxing match between Harry and JJ is very unfair because Harry is like 75-80kg and JJ is like 100-110kg
but Harry is fitter, and he is strong so I believe he can surprise people.

anteater

Post by anteater »

They're clearly hyping this up to sell tickets to Upload (including Weller), but I think he has a point
Harry is probably going to win the poll and JJ can beat him, but Joe would kick KSI's ass
and I actually appreciate that Joe said he's not cool with people calling out family members/gfs in their diss tracks

Return to “The British Crew”