Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Sidemen

Post by halkatlaa »

Something is going on
Image tweet and delete from Harry

and then Vikk and his GF broke up after 1 1/2 years, she posted this on her twitter
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

I don't believe it literally Harry is a super troll I think they've got some new project coming out

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

Whatever it is, it's going to be something they can rinse the wallets of the pre-teens' parents no doubt. It's not having much effect though considering they're all still tweeting as normal. Not sure about JJ though, he's gone off the radar, and he did an interview with Drama Alert/Keemstar talking about how he's not bothered about being popular anymore and how he wants become a 'better human being'. Maybe this is genuine or maybe it's to build up more hype, but these kids aren't bothered, they'll just go and find another Youtuber to worship.

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

Also, watching Josh's video he uploaded (ft. everyone apart from Harry), they're making fun of JJ "transforming/evolving/transitioning" (a couple of minutes in), so I don't think it's anything too serious.

[youtube][/youtube]

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

I take the video the opposite way - it's 20 minutes long, and the once loud-mouthed JJ is barely even there. He speaks like 3 or 4 times throughout. Something is definitely up with him.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

[tweet][/tweet]
:roll:

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

but...but...but no one considers him a celeb outside of his fans
even if he was one he'd be V-List at best

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

^ for one of the supposedly biggest youtubers he's surprisingly unknown. i don't know the context to his tweet but what a load of BS.

unrelated but i regret checking what this caitlin thing is about :roll:

hazh
Informer
Informer

Post by hazh »

If he's been "treated differently" it's because his online persona has been that of a loud, crude and obnoxious individual. If he's now deciding to keep his mouth shut and act civilised then that can only be a good thing. :)

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

EST wrote: unrelated but i regret checking what this caitlin thing is about :roll:
that was a drama! wow :rofl:

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

halkatlaa wrote:
EST wrote: unrelated but i regret checking what this caitlin thing is about :roll:
that was a drama! wow :rofl:
I saw that mentioned on my timeline but couldn't find much about it. As far as I know, a fan had a picture with Simon and said he was flirting with her?

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

I'm lost can someone tell me what/who Caitlin is?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

^ yeah I want to know too... anyone?

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

fan girls confusing fiction with reality... i think it was trending on twitter at one point because of callux & calfreezy, but she's deleted her account after being 'exposed'. summary in the spoiler but seriously it's a waste of time lol

there was this girl named Caitlin who has met Simon several times. Back at upload, she was there and at the end of the day, she ended up getting on the same train as Simon to go home and I guess they spoke a bit. So on the way she began direct messaging her friend on twitter, and feeding her lies. (Sadly I don’t have screenshots and the girl deleted the tweet, but I’ll say what I remember.) Basically, she lied saying things like

“Simon was staring at me the whole train ride.”, //

“He hugged me and we lowkey almost made out, no joke!!” //

“He didn’t want to say anything or follow me on twitter cause he wanted to protect me.” //

“He deadass wanted me to sit on his lap.”

“At the book signing, he was gonna talk to me but JJ and Ethan made it awkward.”

She also included how Calfreezy was like laughing saying things like “Simon, you done with your bird?” That’s why he’s making jokes about it on twitter.

Someone sent Simon a screenshot of these messages and Simon said “We did get on the same train ride, but the rest wtf.”

So basically, she was completely lying. I can imagine how awkward Simon feels as Ethan, Tobi and Callux (who caused all the sidemen to notice what was happening) and Calfreezy are all like making jokes and shit about it haha.

I feel bad for Caitlin as well because she’s getting attacked by so many people right now. In the end, what she did was completely wrong and she shouldn’t be lying like that- but she doesn’t deserve to be attacked like that.

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

So, another charity football match. This time at The Valley in London, with a 27k capacity, which they say this time they aren't limited to half the stadium - they've got the full thing. Similar teams playing this time, but Joe Weller is injured so won't be playing, instead he's commentating with his unbearable mate Elliot. It'll be streamed on their Youtube channel so I'll probably watch. The last one was quite fun. It'll be good to see JJ playing after his 'downtime'.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

so what is/was going on with ksi? quick summary pls? is/was it some kind of existential crisis? lmao I cba to watch videos about it

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

JJ is on a brake to figure himself out... I CBA keeping up with it

But they have now sold out the stadium in less than a week!!
[tweet][/tweet]

I will watch the game! I loved it last time and I just like football in general so :tu:
But I HATE Joe Weller so much! I can't stand his voice and the way he acts! I cant even make myself watch any off his videos.. and Elliot is not any different! so UGHHHHHH I might mute the stream!
I would like the guys who did the last one to go again :| :|

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

Wow.

[tweet][/tweet]

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

well that pos is really fucking ugly but I wish harry had a tad bit of sympathy for the victims especially the old man :cry: :boohoo:

tnw1
Learner
Learner

Post by tnw1 »

Anyone see any of the match yesterday? I only saw the highlight video but it looked like as usual, the kids ruined a good day. I think the guys hate the fans but can't be too mad at them because they make them load of money.

Return to “The British Crew”